The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Mar 2017, 12:49

PhillyJim76 wrote:Reese Witherspoon had great boobies in an early role. Showed them tatters and all. Forget the name of the movie though

She still has great tatters. Just showed them in Wild a year or two ago.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BigJohnStudd » 29 Mar 2017, 00:32

PhillyJim76 wrote:Reese Witherspoon had great boobies in an early role. Showed them tatters and all. Forget the name of the movie though

Twilight.

Now to google to see if I'm right.

Yep. Also nude in Wild a couple years ago.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Mar 2017, 11:55

Ever wonder what a cracked phone-screen says about us as humans?

Well wonder no more

Thank god they tackled this topic. 1st World Problems, am I right? What a website!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Mar 2017, 11:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ever wonder what a cracked phone-screen says about us as humans?

Well wonder no more

Thank god they tackled this topic. 1st World Problems, am I right? What a website!

Mine is cracked. Finally, somebody understands me!
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 29 Mar 2017, 13:07

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ever wonder what a cracked phone-screen says about us as humans?

Well wonder no more

It says you don't have a spare $80 this month?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 29 Mar 2017, 19:36

Briandong79 wrote:

Well wonder no more

My screen itself is fine, but the screen protector has been cracked for like 6 months and I haven't bothered to replace it. There's a package of new ones literally 18" from my face right now. I'm very lazy.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 15:04

Want a review of Wrestlemania 33? You wont find it here!

No, we'll give you a thousand words on the Undertaker, but no actual review of Wrestlemania...from our pro wrestling 'expert'.

Bill does it again!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Apr 2017, 10:03

They must have heard about Balls getting kicked out of his chat circle by his black friend:
https://theringer.com/internet-safe-spa ... 3df83099ee
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Apr 2017, 12:10

One of the commenters wrote this on a piece today:

The 2016–2017 ESPY “Team of the Year” & “Moment of the Year” awards are going to be really hard to predict or decide on the winner.

For real!

There's also another commenter that bothers me immensely. Brandon Anderson. Take a look. He comments on everything. He's like Jike, but annoying as shit. I see that this Brandon Anderson writes (presumably free) articles online, and my belief is that its his dream to get Bill to hire him.

Fuck you, fat Artie

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Apr 2017, 09:05

Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Apr 2017, 12:32

Dude...

The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Episodes You Need to Watch
As the greatest dumb show ever comes to Netflix, here’s an outline of past episodes that must be seen

Wow. I mean. This is what "you people" do with Netflix? Christ, this is worst then jack_daniels "getting into" Rage Against the Machine for no reason.

I am sure that there are Mystery Science fans. But surely even the show's most ardent fans like MTM and LDot wouldnt force themselves to sit thru old episodes of this bullshit, I dont think.

Rough day for thereinger.blogspot.gov today.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Apr 2017, 13:31

I've never watched Mystery Science
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Apr 2017, 08:45

i really liked these pieces with arian foster talking to bill nye

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Apr 2017, 14:59

Ringer talks ESPN layoffs

I didnt read it. But based on the comments, looks like The Ringer stated that espn going all liberal and getting political had nothing to do with declining viewership.

I was looking for this remark, from our pal Brandon Anderson
Brandon 'Please hire me, Bill' Anderson wrote:A genuinely sad day for so many talented writers, staffers, and humans. We spend so much time watching and talking sports that it feels like these are our friends, and it cuts us almost as deeply when ESPN tosses them into the trash heap. Writing is hard. Business is hard. Hope these talented men and women land back on their feet again soon.

I literally open their pieces about "sports" just to read his Simmons kiss-ass taeks. Its a bad obsession.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 26 Apr 2017, 15:00

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Ringer talks ESPN layoffs

I didnt read it. But based on the comments, looks like The Ringer stated that espn going all liberal and getting political had nothing to do with declining viewership.

I was looking for this remark, from our pal Brandon Anderson
Brandon 'Please hire me, Bill' Anderson wrote:A genuinely sad day for so many talented writers, staffers, and humans. We spend so much time watching and talking sports that it feels like these are our friends, and it cuts us almost as deeply when ESPN tosses them into the trash heap. Writing is hard. Business is hard. Hope these talented men and women land back on their feet again soon.

I literally open their pieces about "sports" just to read his Simmons kiss-ass taeks. Its a bad obsession.

You have worse obsessions.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell