The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby BigJohnStudd » 17 Mar 2017, 00:17

What about Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge 2K?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2017, 09:37

The other show I listen to in the morning besides Howard is the Morning Men show on Mad Dog Sports radio on Sirius. Its 2 guys that are both mid-30s. I really hate the main guy. He doesnt drink, and he's a bigggggg SJW. His 2 fav teams are the Heat and Patriots. Bozo. The other guy is funny at times. The SJW guy seems to like Bill Simmons. Today, he was talking about how Richard Sherman may be on the block. That he heard it reported by Mike Lombardi, of The Ringer. He made sure to mention Lombardi from The Ringer at least 2 times. I actually thought that was hilarious. Who the hell knows what The Ringer is, besides a maniac like me?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 17 Mar 2017, 11:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The other show I listen to in the morning besides Howard is the Morning Men show on Mad Dog Sports radio on Sirius. Its 2 guys that are both mid-30s. I really hate the main guy. He doesnt drink, and he's a bigggggg SJW. His 2 fav teams are the Heat and Patriots. Bozo. The other guy is funny at times. The SJW guy seems to like Bill Simmons. Today, he was talking about how Richard Sherman may be on the block. That he heard it reported by Mike Lombardi, of The Ringer. He made sure to mention Lombardi from The Ringer at least 2 times. I actually thought that was hilarious. Who the hell knows what The Ringer is, besides a maniac like me?

surprised that lombardi can hear anything over the sound of him slurping tamba hali's cock
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2017, 12:00

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The other show I listen to in the morning besides Howard is the Morning Men show on Mad Dog Sports radio on Sirius. Its 2 guys that are both mid-30s. I really hate the main guy. He doesnt drink, and he's a bigggggg SJW. His 2 fav teams are the Heat and Patriots. Bozo. The other guy is funny at times. The SJW guy seems to like Bill Simmons. Today, he was talking about how Richard Sherman may be on the block. That he heard it reported by Mike Lombardi, of The Ringer. He made sure to mention Lombardi from The Ringer at least 2 times. I actually thought that was hilarious. Who the hell knows what The Ringer is, besides a maniac like me?

surprised that lombardi can hear anything over the sound of him slurping bill belichick's cock

I fixed it for you!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 18 Mar 2017, 13:08

Is Evan Cohen on that show?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Mar 2017, 15:48

Theny wrote:

Yeah. He's the SJW guy.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 19 Mar 2017, 08:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Theny wrote:

Yeah. He's the SJW guy.

Haha wow that was a total stab in the dark. He's been on local radio here for years but I stopped listening long ago. Pats fan from New York. He grew up a Giants fan. Asshole.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Mar 2017, 11:39

https://theringer.com/the-tv-shows-you- ... .m8esdovnw

The TV Shows You Need to Watch Right Now
A continually updated list of the best things on cable, streaming, and everywhere in between, as long as its mostly HBO

3 of the 4 shows they pimp are HBO ones.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Mar 2017, 14:27

A left leaning website writes an article about how clever and smart the new Leftist media is:

https://theringer.com/new-left-media-cu ... .j4mjv4v7g

FFS.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 23 Mar 2017, 14:29

God damn it. Current Affairs, Jacobin, and Chapo Trap House make me think that the NRA and the Stand Your Ground people have a point.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Mar 2017, 16:56

This article isn't even trying to hide the fact that this is just the same old pseudo left horseshit in a slightly different package.

Side note: you are not the leftist equivalent of the "altright" unless you are explicitly attempting to rehabilitate Soviet communism and/or Stalin. "Bernie is a swell guy and we should kinda sorta maybe be a little more like Norway" is not the same as sieg heiling Trump and calling for ethnic cleansing. Fucking idiots.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JT99 » 23 Mar 2017, 18:01

Dthefritz wrote:This article isn't even trying to hide the fact that this is just the same old pseudo left horseshit in a slightly different package.

Side note: you are not the leftist equivalent of the "altright" unless you are explicitly attempting to rehabilitate Soviet communism and/or Stalin. "Bernie is a swell guy and we should kinda sorta maybe be a little more like Norway" is not the same as sieg heiling Trump and calling for ethnic cleansing. Fucking idiots.

Not at all saying that you do this, just that you post sparked the thought...

What's the exact day that the media/internet officially overuses "altright" to the point where the insult/description loses all its power?

O/U is set for June 23, 2017.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Mar 2017, 18:09

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:This article isn't even trying to hide the fact that this is just the same old pseudo left horseshit in a slightly different package.

What's the exact day that the media/internet officially overuses "altright" to the point where the insult/description loses all its power?

Just for the record, the guy who actually coined the term altright was the one sieg heiling Trump and [still] calling for ethnic cleansing. [GUESS WHO HE ROOTED FOR IN THE MOST RECENT SUPER BOWL?????] It's not some term of derision that was created by the filthy jew media, it's a euphemism that was invented by the neo-nazis themselves. Therefore, while it might eventually become a meaningless, blanket insult like "fascist" did, I don't think you're really coming at this from the right angle.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JT99 » 23 Mar 2017, 18:18

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Just for the record, the guy who actually coined the term altright was the one sieg heiling Trump and [still] calling for ethnic cleansing. [GUESS WHO HE ROOTED FOR IN THE MOST RECENT SUPER BOWL?????] It's not some term of derision that was created by the filthy jew media, it's a euphemism that was invented by the neo-nazis themselves. Therefore, while it might eventually become a meaningless, blanket insult like "fascist" did, I don't think you're really coming at this from the right angle.

Yeah, I didn't come at it from the origin angle in any way, shape, or form.

Besides all that, uhhhhh, thanks, I guess?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Mar 2017, 18:22

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Yeah, I didn't come at it from the origin angle in any way, shape, or form.

Besides all that, uhhhhh, thanks, I guess?

I should clarify...I wasn't accusing you yourself of being a paranoid, extreme anti-media wingnut. Really. I was taking the opportunity to mock these people's beliefs, and I guess. I was just saying that this is a term that people used to describe themselves, so I don't know if the media will really use it as a blanket insult, instead of neonazi or neofascist or whatever.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell