Simmons to HBO

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Simmons to HBO

Postby God Shamgod » 08 Jun 2016, 13:13

Guy is the worst.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jun 2016, 13:33

I also found the "who would you respect that works there now?" arrogant. Uhh, SvP, Kurkjian, Burke, BOB FUCKING LEY, Hervstreit, Fowler, Davis, Bilas....
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Jun 2016, 13:42

JichaelDick wrote:I also found the "who would you respect that works there now?" arrogant. Uhh, SvP, Kurkjian, Burke, BOB FUCKING LEY, Hervstreit, Fowler, Davis, Bilas....

They all stink cept Herbie imo. Can we talk about this in the shout box though?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 08 Jun 2016, 13:53

JichaelDick wrote:I also found the "who would you respect that works there now?" arrogant. Uhh, SvP, Kurkjian, Burke, BOB FUCKING LEY, Hervstreit, Fowler, Davis, Bilas....

I almost included that one too. It also jumped out.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TVF wannabe » 08 Jun 2016, 13:57

By all accounts Simmons was a good boss and the loyalty to him a big part of the reason it failed.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jun 2016, 14:10

mj3528 wrote:

I almost included that one too. It also jumped out.

To his credit, he's apologized for that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGZ49ZjidL7/
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby chrisco » 08 Jun 2016, 15:52

"Guys from Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Snapchat," says Dixon, "these first-rate technology giants were all trying to figure out how to get into the Bill Simmons business."

Guys - WE are in the Bill Simmons business. Let's run these fuckers off ARE block :sniff:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jun 2016, 23:26

Oh boy. This one is a doozy.

he 46-year-old sportswriter turned multimedia juggernaut sits slouched in his Los Angeles office, unable to pull himself out of the past.

My god, what happened to this poor soul? Did his wife get an abortion without telling him?

Specifically, May 8, 2015, the day the world fell on top of him.

The only writer capable of channeling Bill Simmons' personal narrative into a puff piece: someone just as boring and just as melodramatic a turd.

The trouble actually began 24 hours before that. Simmons — part rabble-rouser,

Yes, what a subversive populist he is, railing against powerful institutions like the WNBA and hurling abuse at Roger Goodell who exists as a lightning rod for criticism of people who actually make the decisions.

part bro whisperer

Douche chills at the phrase, but this is 100% what he is. A spewer of self-satisfied garbage for the 18-34 male set. He is 1 part this and 0 parts rebel without a cause.

appeared on Dan Patrick's syndicated radio show, where he was asked about NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. The subject was radioactive, and Simmons knew it.

The subject is not "radioactive". If you criticize him without being an insufferable self-promoting self-righteous piece of shit, you can keep your job.

In another impassioned diatribe, he accused Goodell of, among other things, lacking "testicular fortitude." "If you listen to it, it's a joke," says Simmons today

Holy Fuckmonkeys in February. what a pathetic disingenuous piece of shit. He clearly meant every word and then fell back on the Rush Limbaugh defense even AFTER he suffered the consequences. What happened to the bad-ass truth teller we always hear Simmons is in these horrific puff pieces?

The media hadn't seen the humor, flooding the internet with stories about Simmons' latest outburst

How dare they report on what he said publicly in an 100% serious manner, which echoed sentiments he made constantly in his columns and tweets. The media just blows things out of proportion.

To this day, Simmons isn't sure Skipper ever actually listened to the Patrick interview

Some real investigative digging this Hollywood Reporter did.

he didn't need to, figures Simmons, because at that point the ESPN chief already had several underlings whispering in his ear, "Did you see what Simmons said about Goodell now?"

Whispering in his ear? This wasn't Dick Cheney manipulating and intimidating Congressmen into supporting the Patriot Act and the Iraq War, this was some errand boy simply informing the head of ESPN what his troublesome employee said in public that was blowing up all over the internet.

"[Those people] were just trying to cause trouble," says Simmons. "It was f—ing high school."

Must have made the place very difficult to navigate for a mental middle-schooler.

Simmons, being Simmons, retaliated in kind, firing off an email that he was pulling out of the network's upcoming coverage of the NBA draft.

Simmons, being Simmons, told his superiors he wasn't to fulfill the contractual requirements of his job if he wasn't catered to.

Knowing things would escalate from there, he says he had planned to go in the following day and inform the staff at his ESPN-backed media site, Grantland, that the likelihood of him remaining at the company was slim. He never would get that chance.

What an injustice. He straight up tells his bosses he won't do what he's being paid to do, and they have the nerve to fire him. Who was it who said that Simmons has been wronged and the Angels shall weep blood until ESPN is no more?

"This is not personal," Skipper told Richard Sandomir of the Times. "It's business."

More bang-up reporting. Completely ignore the part where Simmons asked for a raise, his TV show was tanking, he was asking for a shitload more resources for Grantland, and Skipper looks like a bald-faced liar. Granted, there was clearly a personal dimension to it, but this is even more slanted than Bill's own writing. impressive.

ESPN had decided it would get ahead of the story in an attempt to control the narrative

How dastardly that a multi-billion dollar sports empire would try to employ its PR staff to protect its image. Is there no depth to which they won't stoop???

Simmons, who had been at the company for 14½ years, was blindsided. "It was f—ing shitty,"

Shitty that you learned of the firing via the media? Sure. "Blindsided" after you unilaterally withdrew your participation from something you were being paid to do? Hardly.

None of the proposals was as appealing as HBO's, however. The premium cable network would offer him not only a weekly 10 p.m. talk show but also an opportunity to create or consult on other programming for the network and its digital offshoot, HBO Now.

The Sports Guy Cartoon/Animals Crossover we've all been waiting for!

Simmons' podcasts could become TV shows (The Watch already has spawned a Game of Thrones aftershow);

It's too bad ESPN never gave him a glorified podcast as a show. They didn't realize all the gold they were sitting on, clearly.

and his ferocious stream of ideas for documentaries

The 86 Celtics! The Bad Boys! The 2004 World Series! OJ! Kerrigan/Harding! How does he come up with such strange, beautiful, compelling ideas for documentaries?

"I had all of these people who wanted to [invest,] famous f—ing people," says Simmons.

The best people. The yoogest investors.

"But one of my goals was to have as few people in my life as possible who would be like, 'Why are you doing that? What's going on here?' "

Why can't they just give me millions of dollars and not exercise any oversight? It's so unfair!

Simmons is tailor-made for the HBO Now era, and his unfiltered take on sports is something to be celebrated rather than feared at a network that doesn't rely on advertisers or NFL game coverage. "We have a lot more latitude than ESPN has in what's too provocative, and we present ourselves differently in that we're point-of-view television.

Oh my god, his opinions can now escalate from "Screw Kobe" to "Fuck Kobe"! If sports thinks it's ever gonna be the same, it's sorely mistaken.

"We've had 13 years of Bill Maher," Lombardo adds with a laugh. "Trust me, we have gotten plenty of letters over the years."

Oh god, I would pay anything to have Simmo's inevitable appearance on Real Time be as a panelist facing off against people with actual knowledge. The ensuing meltdown would be priceless.

"It'll be conversations about sports, culture and technology,"

Technology? This dude is completely flummoxed by the obvious heaven/hell symbolism of The Sopranos, and now he's going to explain the Flux Capacitor to us?

"and then me being a snarky asshole."

Well I can't very well fault him for THAT, now can I?

That there's a subset of the sports press that suggests the latter may never happen — that Simmons isn't cut out for TV

Not to mention a substantial portion of the viewing public.

— only appears to motivate him. "Competitive Bill is definitely fired up about that," he says, seemingly driven by the same "nobody believed in us" theory that's fueled so many of his favorite sports narratives.

Just two paragraphs ago, he was bragging about how anybody with even 5 dollars of discretionary capital was begging him to take their investments he was turning away in droves and now it's him against the world again. What the fuck is it with this guy?

Simmons' encyclopedic command of sports and pop culture is the product of a childhood largely spent entertaining himself.

His encyclopedic knowledge of one sport his home team won titles in, and at best average knowledge of the others, and the fact that he watched the same movies and tv shows as everybody else his age...proves fuckall.

"It was right after Kramer vs. Kramer came out, and we were the real Kramer vs. Kramer," he jokes — before being uprooted to Connecticut with his mother and stepfather as a young teen. Despite the move, Simmons, now married with two kids of his own, never relinquished his identity as a Boston sports loyalist.

What a brave soul! He rooted for Boston sports teams while in a different part of New England? My god, how did he survive? Who's braver, Vlade Divac for wandering through the streets of Croatia after infamously tearing down the Croatian Flag at the '92 Euro Championship, or Bill for rooting for the Red Sox in Connecticut?

It wasn't until he arrived at Holy Cross in 1988, however, that Simmons would earn the kind of attention he'd come to thrive on. As his college buddy Joe House recalls, he quickly established himself as a ringleader on the Worcester, Mass., campus.

Bill was really popular in college, said his best friend from college. Open and shut case, really.

A few days into his freshman year, Simmons and another pal were going door to door doling out nicknames to everyone in their hall. He dubbed himself Iceman, a nod to Top Gun, and the friend, Goose.

Not as creative and original a moniker as "The Boston Sports Guy", but the flashes of greatness are certainly there.

Simmons also launched a satirical newsletter, The Velvet Edge, to document all that was happening in the dorm and rarely went far without his video camera.

"Bill has always been this galvanizing force," says House, now a Washington, D.C.-based consultant who moonlights as a personality on the Bill Simmons Podcast Network, or BSPN as it's known in Simmons' circle. "But he's an only child and there was also a bit of sharp elbows," he adds, "so a decent number of people thought he was a prick."

You mean a guy who wandered around his dorm with a video camera calling people the names of characters in various movies and TV shows and filming their reactions to his nicknames might have rubbed some people the wrong way? Must have been some really mean at the Cross.

"ESPN has now gotten rid of everybody who is a little off the beaten path. Ask yourself this: 'Who could work there that you respect right now?'"

I like that he identifies himself with Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd. I guess he does know deep down inside that he's a fraud.

Even then, he had a knack for making sports broadly accessible

The fact that his writing is aimed at people who don't like sports to begin with - somehow a strength?

After graduation, Simmons moved back to Boston, earned a master's degree in journalism from Boston University and landed a low-level gig covering sports for the Herald.

OFF THE BEATEN PATH. WHAT A CRAZY OUTSIDER PERSPECTIVE HE MUST HAVE, WHAT WITH GETTING A FORMAL TRAINING IN SPORTSWRITING AND THEN GETTING HIRED BY A WELL-KNOWN NEWSPAPER IN A MAJOR CITY? HE'S LIKE AN UNCOUTH FOREIGNER AT A COUNTRY CLUB!!!

Over the next 14-plus years, Simmons, with the backing of the billion-dollar cable behemoth, became the most prominent sportswriter in America.

"Motherships are overrated."
-William RHPTQ Not a Twathole at all Simmons XII

Note: not that he didn't earn his fanbase by all rights of course. But still.

In that time, he also established close relationships with Skipper and his boss, Disney CEO Bob Iger, which ruffled feathers at the network's Bristol, Conn., headquarters

Pretty strange that such a rabble-rousing, off-the-beaten-path rebel would be so close to the higher-ups, don't you think?

and built a fervent fan base that included, among others, President Obama, who was interviewed on his podcast in 2012.

I totally believe that Barry O read every column of his and saw every last minute of The Wire. Why would he pretend to if he hadn't? Do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge from me?

But as Simmons' profile grew, so did his ego and propensity to fly off the handle when things didn't go his way. One of the more colorful incidents occurred when ESPN killed the first podcast interview Simmons had lined up with Obama in 2008 — per company policy, candidate interviews were off-limits until after the nominating conventions — and then signed off on his rival, Rick Reilly, picking a fantasy football team with the then-presidential candidate for a column a few months later. "I was f—ing mad," says Simmons, revealing how he retaliated by turning in a lengthy column of pure fiction about picking a fantasy team with John McCain. "I knew they wouldn't run it," he adds with a mischievous smile, "and that's when it really got acrimonious."

That musta really showed them. A solid 6.5 on the vengeance scale if you ask me.

Holy shit, this column is only halfway done. Will finish this up later if you guys are interested.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jun 2016, 00:47

Dthefritz wrote:Oh boy. This one is a doozy.

he 46-year-old sportswriter turned multimedia juggernaut sits slouched in his Los Angeles office, unable to pull himself out of the past.

My god, what happened to this poor soul? Did his wife get an abortion without telling him?

Specifically, May 8, 2015, the day the world fell on top of him.

The only writer capable of channeling Bill Simmons' personal narrative into a puff piece: someone just as boring and just as melodramatic a turd.

The trouble actually began 24 hours before that. Simmons — part rabble-rouser,

Yes, what a subversive populist he is, railing against powerful institutions like the WNBA and hurling abuse at Roger Goodell who exists as a lightning rod for criticism of people who actually make the decisions.

part bro whisperer

Douche chills at the phrase, but this is 100% what he is. A spewer of self-satisfied garbage for the 18-34 male set. He is 1 part this and 0 parts rebel without a cause.

appeared on Dan Patrick's syndicated radio show, where he was asked about NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. The subject was radioactive, and Simmons knew it.

The subject is not "radioactive". If you criticize him without being an insufferable self-promoting self-righteous piece of shit, you can keep your job.

In another impassioned diatribe, he accused Goodell of, among other things, lacking "testicular fortitude." "If you listen to it, it's a joke," says Simmons today

Holy Fuckmonkeys in February. what a pathetic disingenuous piece of shit. He clearly meant every word and then fell back on the Rush Limbaugh defense even AFTER he suffered the consequences. What happened to the bad-ass truth teller we always hear Simmons is in these horrific puff pieces?

The media hadn't seen the humor, flooding the internet with stories about Simmons' latest outburst

How dare they report on what he said publicly in an 100% serious manner, which echoed sentiments he made constantly in his columns and tweets. The media just blows things out of proportion.

To this day, Simmons isn't sure Skipper ever actually listened to the Patrick interview

Some real investigative digging this Hollywood Reporter did.

he didn't need to, figures Simmons, because at that point the ESPN chief already had several underlings whispering in his ear, "Did you see what Simmons said about Goodell now?"

Whispering in his ear? This wasn't Dick Cheney manipulating and intimidating Congressmen into supporting the Patriot Act and the Iraq War, this was some errand boy simply informing the head of ESPN what his troublesome employee said in public that was blowing up all over the internet.

"[Those people] were just trying to cause trouble," says Simmons. "It was f—ing high school."

Must have made the place very difficult to navigate for a mental middle-schooler.

Simmons, being Simmons, retaliated in kind, firing off an email that he was pulling out of the network's upcoming coverage of the NBA draft.

Simmons, being Simmons, told his superiors he wasn't to fulfill the contractual requirements of his job if he wasn't catered to.

Knowing things would escalate from there, he says he had planned to go in the following day and inform the staff at his ESPN-backed media site, Grantland, that the likelihood of him remaining at the company was slim. He never would get that chance.

What an injustice. He straight up tells his bosses he won't do what he's being paid to do, and they have the nerve to fire him. Who was it who said that Simmons has been wronged and the Angels shall weep blood until ESPN is no more?

"This is not personal," Skipper told Richard Sandomir of the Times. "It's business."

More bang-up reporting. Completely ignore the part where Simmons asked for a raise, his TV show was tanking, he was asking for a shitload more resources for Grantland, and Skipper looks like a bald-faced liar. Granted, there was clearly a personal dimension to it, but this is even more slanted than Bill's own writing. impressive.

ESPN had decided it would get ahead of the story in an attempt to control the narrative

How dastardly that a multi-billion dollar sports empire would try to employ its PR staff to protect its image. Is there no depth to which they won't stoop???

Simmons, who had been at the company for 14½ years, was blindsided. "It was f—ing shitty,"

Shitty that you learned of the firing via the media? Sure. "Blindsided" after you unilaterally withdrew your participation from something you were being paid to do? Hardly.

None of the proposals was as appealing as HBO's, however. The premium cable network would offer him not only a weekly 10 p.m. talk show but also an opportunity to create or consult on other programming for the network and its digital offshoot, HBO Now.

The Sports Guy Cartoon/Animals Crossover we've all been waiting for!

Simmons' podcasts could become TV shows (The Watch already has spawned a Game of Thrones aftershow);

It's too bad ESPN never gave him a glorified podcast as a show. They didn't realize all the gold they were sitting on, clearly.

and his ferocious stream of ideas for documentaries

The 86 Celtics! The Bad Boys! The 2004 World Series! OJ! Kerrigan/Harding! How does he come up with such strange, beautiful, compelling ideas for documentaries?

"I had all of these people who wanted to [invest,] famous f—ing people," says Simmons.

The best people. The yoogest investors.

"But one of my goals was to have as few people in my life as possible who would be like, 'Why are you doing that? What's going on here?' "

Why can't they just give me millions of dollars and not exercise any oversight? It's so unfair!

Simmons is tailor-made for the HBO Now era, and his unfiltered take on sports is something to be celebrated rather than feared at a network that doesn't rely on advertisers or NFL game coverage. "We have a lot more latitude than ESPN has in what's too provocative, and we present ourselves differently in that we're point-of-view television.

Oh my god, his opinions can now escalate from "Screw Kobe" to "Fuck Kobe"! If sports thinks it's ever gonna be the same, it's sorely mistaken.

"We've had 13 years of Bill Maher," Lombardo adds with a laugh. "Trust me, we have gotten plenty of letters over the years."

Oh god, I would pay anything to have Simmo's inevitable appearance on Real Time be as a panelist facing off against people with actual knowledge. The ensuing meltdown would be priceless.

"It'll be conversations about sports, culture and technology,"

Technology? This dude is completely flummoxed by the obvious heaven/hell symbolism of The Sopranos, and now he's going to explain the Flux Capacitor to us?

"and then me being a snarky asshole."

Well I can't very well fault him for THAT, now can I?

That there's a subset of the sports press that suggests the latter may never happen — that Simmons isn't cut out for TV

Not to mention a substantial portion of the viewing public.

— only appears to motivate him. "Competitive Bill is definitely fired up about that," he says, seemingly driven by the same "nobody believed in us" theory that's fueled so many of his favorite sports narratives.

Just two paragraphs ago, he was bragging about how anybody with even 5 dollars of discretionary capital was begging him to take their investments he was turning away in droves and now it's him against the world again. What the fuck is it with this guy?

Simmons' encyclopedic command of sports and pop culture is the product of a childhood largely spent entertaining himself.

His encyclopedic knowledge of one sport his home team won titles in, and at best average knowledge of the others, and the fact that he watched the same movies and tv shows as everybody else his age...proves fuckall.

"It was right after Kramer vs. Kramer came out, and we were the real Kramer vs. Kramer," he jokes — before being uprooted to Connecticut with his mother and stepfather as a young teen. Despite the move, Simmons, now married with two kids of his own, never relinquished his identity as a Boston sports loyalist.

What a brave soul! He rooted for Boston sports teams while in a different part of New England? My god, how did he survive? Who's braver, Vlade Divac for wandering through the streets of Croatia after infamously tearing down the Croatian Flag at the '92 Euro Championship, or Bill for rooting for the Red Sox in Connecticut?

It wasn't until he arrived at Holy Cross in 1988, however, that Simmons would earn the kind of attention he'd come to thrive on. As his college buddy Joe House recalls, he quickly established himself as a ringleader on the Worcester, Mass., campus.

Bill was really popular in college, said his best friend from college. Open and shut case, really.

A few days into his freshman year, Simmons and another pal were going door to door doling out nicknames to everyone in their hall. He dubbed himself Iceman, a nod to Top Gun, and the friend, Goose.

Not as creative and original a moniker as "The Boston Sports Guy", but the flashes of greatness are certainly there.

Simmons also launched a satirical newsletter, The Velvet Edge, to document all that was happening in the dorm and rarely went far without his video camera.

"Bill has always been this galvanizing force," says House, now a Washington, D.C.-based consultant who moonlights as a personality on the Bill Simmons Podcast Network, or BSPN as it's known in Simmons' circle. "But he's an only child and there was also a bit of sharp elbows," he adds, "so a decent number of people thought he was a prick."

You mean a guy who wandered around his dorm with a video camera calling people the names of characters in various movies and TV shows and filming their reactions to his nicknames might have rubbed some people the wrong way? Must have been some really mean at the Cross.

"ESPN has now gotten rid of everybody who is a little off the beaten path. Ask yourself this: 'Who could work there that you respect right now?'"

I like that he identifies himself with Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd. I guess he does know deep down inside that he's a fraud.

Even then, he had a knack for making sports broadly accessible

The fact that his writing is aimed at people who don't like sports to begin with - somehow a strength?

After graduation, Simmons moved back to Boston, earned a master's degree in journalism from Boston University and landed a low-level gig covering sports for the Herald.

OFF THE BEATEN PATH. WHAT A CRAZY OUTSIDER PERSPECTIVE HE MUST HAVE, WHAT WITH GETTING A FORMAL TRAINING IN SPORTSWRITING AND THEN GETTING HIRED BY A WELL-KNOWN NEWSPAPER IN A MAJOR CITY? HE'S LIKE AN UNCOUTH FOREIGNER AT A COUNTRY CLUB!!!

Over the next 14-plus years, Simmons, with the backing of the billion-dollar cable behemoth, became the most prominent sportswriter in America.

"Motherships are overrated."
-William RHPTQ Not a Twathole at all Simmons XII

Note: not that he didn't earn his fanbase by all rights of course. But still.

In that time, he also established close relationships with Skipper and his boss, Disney CEO Bob Iger, which ruffled feathers at the network's Bristol, Conn., headquarters

Pretty strange that such a rabble-rousing, off-the-beaten-path rebel would be so close to the higher-ups, don't you think?

and built a fervent fan base that included, among others, President Obama, who was interviewed on his podcast in 2012.

I totally believe that Barry O read every column of his and saw every last minute of The Wire. Why would he pretend to if he hadn't? Do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge from me?

But as Simmons' profile grew, so did his ego and propensity to fly off the handle when things didn't go his way. One of the more colorful incidents occurred when ESPN killed the first podcast interview Simmons had lined up with Obama in 2008 — per company policy, candidate interviews were off-limits until after the nominating conventions — and then signed off on his rival, Rick Reilly, picking a fantasy football team with the then-presidential candidate for a column a few months later. "I was f—ing mad," says Simmons, revealing how he retaliated by turning in a lengthy column of pure fiction about picking a fantasy team with John McCain. "I knew they wouldn't run it," he adds with a mischievous smile, "and that's when it really got acrimonious."

That musta really showed them. A solid 6.5 on the vengeance scale if you ask me.

Holy shit, this column is only halfway done. Will finish this up later if you guys are interested.

DtF, as always, I'm in.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 09 Jun 2016, 07:12

Dthefritz wrote:

He was "blindsided", yet he had planned on telling his staff the next day that he was likely to be fired?

Iceman and Goose were not friends!!!!! Gee--arrr-arrr-arrr
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jun 2016, 07:51

Who wrote that shit? Good lord that was some suck job.

D please continue.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 09 Jun 2016, 08:03

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

He was "blindsided", yet he had planned on telling his staff the next day that he was likely to be fired?

Iceman and Goose were not friends!!!!! Gee--arrr-arrr-arrr

Iceman thought goose was a good man, always liked him.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jun 2016, 08:14

Great breakdown, dtf. Though I'm confused why you don't think Obama has seen the entirety of The Wire.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jun 2016, 11:15

i read that article and it was awful. what a fucking child that guy is.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jun 2016, 11:21

Rodney Farva wrote:i read that article and it was awful. what a fucking child that guy is.

Did you go into reading it expecting something else, you masochist?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell