Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Sep 2015, 13:35

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.

It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.

Jike, that troll was intended to piss off B1G fans, not you.

Clay really needs to shut the hell up, though. He's the one that went all-in on Ohio State last year after the Va. Tech loss and looked like an idiot. He really is becoming male Beadle. (Happy, Dong?)

Jesus, between Clay and Simmons today, you're really going double barreled at a couple of dudes who are probably never, ever going to respond to you. Respect.

Kite, sometimes you just like to yell at a wall.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby nova » 08 Sep 2015, 14:02

JichaelDick wrote:Kite, sometimes you just like to yell at a wall.

Try yelling at a vagina. may help focus your energy.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Sep 2015, 08:24

some bleacher report writer was twittering about how clay used bad words in a column and it was 'not a good look' for fox if they wanted to try to get the big 10. yes, clay travis is going to be the deal breaker in a bajillion dollar broadcast agreement. if jim delaney knows who clay travis is i would be stunned.

clay travis sucks but twitter sucks worse. why am i still on it...i feel like ball right now
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 09 Sep 2015, 09:14

SouthernYokel wrote:some bleacher report writer was twittering about how clay used bad words in a column and it was 'not a good look' for fox if they wanted to try to get the big 10. yes, clay travis is going to be the deal breaker in a bajillion dollar broadcast agreement. if jim delaney knows who clay travis is i would be stunned.

clay travis sucks but twitter sucks worse. why am i still on it...i feel like ball right now

CFB twitter is great from Fri-Sunday, and absolutely awful Mon-Thurs.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 09 Sep 2015, 09:31

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:some bleacher report writer was twittering about how clay used bad words in a column and it was 'not a good look' for fox if they wanted to try to get the big 10. yes, clay travis is going to be the deal breaker in a bajillion dollar broadcast agreement. if jim delaney knows who clay travis is i would be stunned.

CFB twitter is great from Fri-Sunday, and absolutely awful Mon-Thurs.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby God Shamgod » 10 Sep 2015, 10:33

The guy has a published work of rape jokes and is still falling into better gigs. He's teflon.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Sep 2015, 10:38

God Shamgod wrote:

The guy has a published work of rape jokes and is still falling into better gigs. He's teflon.

What does he need to do to get us outraged enough to go all SJW on him and get him fired?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 10 Sep 2015, 10:39

Gregs Kite wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:

What does he need to do to get us outraged enough to go all SJW on him and get him fired?

Well, I'd say he'd need to say nigger on the air, but I'm starting to doubt it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 10 Sep 2015, 11:08

Gregs Kite wrote:What does he need to do to get us outraged enough to go all SJW on him and get him fired?

shoot or a dog or some sort of exotic wild animal.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Sep 2015, 11:11

Gregs Kite wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:

I think some of the bloggers who bring that up are hoping that Travis finds himself in a Hannibal Burress/ Bill Cosby situation and something that had been known for awhile suddenly brings him down. Otherwise, yeah like Shamgod says, he seems impervious to getting fired.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Sep 2015, 11:12

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:

I think some of the bloggers who bring that up are hoping that Travis finds himself in a Hannibal Burress/ Bill Cosby situation and something that had been known for awhile suddenly brings him down. Otherwise, yeah like Shamgod says, he seems impervious to getting fired.

How many of you dodos are hate following him now? I follow him because he makes me laugh. I don't know, I like laughing.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 10 Sep 2015, 11:15

i have no interest in him as a person or his opinions, so i don't follow him. :beatsme:

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Sep 2015, 11:17

He's the closest I probably have to a hate follow, but he has the capability of doing good work and I'll generally enjoy most college football people, so I likely won't unfollow him anytime soon.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Sep 2015, 11:17

mister bacon wrote:i have no interest in him as a person or his opinions, so i don't follow him. :beatsme:

ditto, all i get is the info you guys share and/or RT
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Sep 2015, 11:18

Briandong79 wrote:He's the closest I probably have to a hate follow, but he has the capability of doing good work and I'll generally enjoy most college football people, so I likely won't unfollow him anytime soon.

The shit he does to rile up college fan bases is a work of art. I love it. Really the only shit I pay attention to.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell