Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 09:37

the cheese wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@ClayTravis 2h2 hours ago

So @deadspin writers are wiping out their Twitter past histories now. Must be big hit piece coming on @stoolpresidente or me. Maybe both.

It's funny because it's true.

Should be fun. I look forward to the whining.

Goddamn it that movie is a classic.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 15:05

hf61, your response?

Some excellent points and well written stuff in here, which I cannot wait for Lurch, bacon, etc to all conveniently ignore or gloss over.

This was my favourite:

Along the way have I had opinions that others don’t agree with? Sure. Have I made jokes that make others cringe? Sure. But unlike Deadspin’s employees I haven’t deleted Tweets or removed past articles online. I’ve left all my millions of words, good and bad, up for everyone to read and judge for themselves. But those are just words.

Fantastic work, Clay.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Oct 2017, 15:28

And he’ll pay at the gates of hell.

:shock: i guess i'm so numb to reading unhinged maniacs in the deadspin links i somehow didn't even notice that line when i read that "thinkpiece" originally. he was serious too, the guy's lost all perspective.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby chrisco » 27 Oct 2017, 19:30

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

:shock: i guess i'm so numb to reading unhinged maniacs in the deadspin links i somehow didn't even notice that line when i read that "thinkpiece" originally. he was serious too, the guy's lost all perspective.

In fairness, we all have.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Oct 2017, 20:21

chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

In fairness, we all have.

Iirc we disagreed about something before. You will pay at the gates of hell for that. Answer to god, son.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 20:29

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I laughed. Imagine getting so worked up at some one else's opinion online that you wished something so dire on them? How emotionally unhinged do you need to be?

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 27 Oct 2017, 20:54

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I laughed. Imagine getting so worked up at some one else's opinion online that you wished something so dire on them? How emotionally unhinged do you need to be?

I can't help.but think you're not just talking about Clay and Drew here.

ANYWAY... I've never really read Clay before. I always thought he was just some college football writer or something, so I've steered clear. But I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, obviously. He certainly has a very high opinion of himself and I have little doubt that he's an asshole, but I agreed with virtually every word of that article.

I look forward to being told why his stats about police killing civilians are bullshit and I'm even more racist for even reading this garbage.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Oct 2017, 10:14

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Imagine getting so worked up at some one else's opinion online that you didn't remember getting drunk and calling their workplace like some jilted lover?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 30 Oct 2017, 07:27

So Deadspin is now on board with this whole God, Heaven, and Hell thing?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Oct 2017, 07:38

JT99 wrote:So Deadspin is now on board with this whole God, Heaven, and Hell thing?

I'm not kidding, this is tough to watch. Deadspin used to be normal.

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Imagine getting so worked up at some one else's opinion online that you didn't remember getting drunk and calling their workplace like some jilted lover?

I know facts aren't your strong suit, so I will let this slide and give you the attention you're craving. Please don't wish def 'pon me.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 30 Oct 2017, 08:28

JT99 wrote:So Deadspin is now on board with this whole God, Heaven, and Hell thing?

Ha, that was my first thought too.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell