Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Jun 2015, 14:24

Clay's somewhat right on the slacktivism. But he is unequivocally wrong on the flag. Even if the North fought to preserve the union, the #1 reason the southern states seceded was because of slavery.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25759
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby mister bacon » 24 Jun 2015, 15:00

Image

#neverforget :sniff:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26101
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JT99 » 24 Jun 2015, 15:04

Nice job carrying this thread to the second page, fellas.

Real solid work.

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9601
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Jun 2015, 17:51

mister bacon wrote:Image

#neverforget :sniff:


Good work. You found the only guy on Twitter who made a dumb prediction. Way to tie it into the conversation so fluidly.

:thumbsup:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23078
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby mister bacon » 24 Jun 2015, 22:00

Gregs Kite wrote:
mister bacon wrote:Image

#neverforget :sniff:


Good work. You found the only guy on Twitter who made a dumb prediction. Way to tie it into the conversation so fluidly.

:thumbsup:



it's a thread about clay travis. so, i made a post about clay travis.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26101
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Jul 2015, 16:06

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 12m12 minutes ago
That’s how social media told me this works, right? A symbol only has one meaning to everyone.

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 13m13 minutes ago
Uh oh, we got a crazy fundamentalist mass shooter. Motivated by his version of a symbol, the Koran. We gotta ban the book, right?


No. For one thing, the government can't ban a religious book. For another, a dude privately reading the Koran and shooting people =/= the CSA flag flying on state capitol grounds.

I would agree that banning Dukes of Hazzard reruns is stupid, but beyond that, no, these two situations aren't comparable.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25759
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby the cheese » 10 Aug 2015, 16:20

You should watch this when you have some alone time. Probably on your phone.

I for one am enrolling at the University of Alabama at this very moment.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18353
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby mj3528 » 10 Aug 2015, 16:24

the cheese wrote:You should watch this when you have some alone time. Probably on your phone.

I for one am enrolling at the University of Alabama at this very moment.


truth:

No, you can't go back, ever again. But if it's any consolation, most of these girls probably wouldn't have talked to you anyway.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9066
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby the cheese » 10 Aug 2015, 16:52

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:You should watch this when you have some alone time. Probably on your phone.

I for one am enrolling at the University of Alabama at this very moment.


truth:

No, you can't go back, ever again. But if it's any consolation, most of these girls probably wouldn't have talked to you anyway.


Also, everyone of those girls will cause her husband to wonder if he can kick her dad's ass in a fight.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18353
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby mister bacon » 11 Aug 2015, 15:07

that video reminds me of like 70% of the chicks i went to HS with.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26101
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Sep 2015, 13:28

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.


It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25759
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Colonel Angus » 08 Sep 2015, 13:30

JichaelDick wrote:
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.


It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.


Jike, that troll was intended to piss off B1G fans, not you.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Sep 2015, 13:31

Colonel Angus wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.


It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.


Jike, that troll was intended to piss off B1G fans, not you.


Clay really needs to shut the hell up, though. He's the one that went all-in on Ohio State last year after the Va. Tech loss and looked like an idiot. He really is becoming male Beadle. (Happy, Dong?)
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25759
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Colonel Angus » 08 Sep 2015, 13:33

JichaelDick wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.


It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.


Jike, that troll was intended to piss off B1G fans, not you.


Clay really needs to shut the hell up, though. He's the one that went all-in on Ohio State last year after the Va. Tech loss and looked like an idiot. He really is becoming male Beadle. (Happy, Dong?)


He's not going for male Beadle. He's going for poor man's Finebaum. And he's pretty good at it.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Sep 2015, 13:34

JichaelDick wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID · 37s37 seconds ago
Urban Meyer ran from the SEC and went to Ohio State because he knew the Big Ten sucked. That's the truth. Smart move, but cowardly.


It couldn't possibly be that he's from Ohio and had, on several occasions, acknowledged that Ohio State was his dream job? Look, dude's not a great dude, and he left Florida in a shitty way, but he always wanted to go to OSU because it was where he was from, not because the Big 10 sucked.


Jike, that troll was intended to piss off B1G fans, not you.


Clay really needs to shut the hell up, though. He's the one that went all-in on Ohio State last year after the Va. Tech loss and looked like an idiot. He really is becoming male Beadle. (Happy, Dong?)


Jesus, between Clay and Simmons today, you're really going double barreled at a couple of dudes who are probably never, ever going to respond to you. Respect.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23078
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest