Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Sep 2015, 11:19

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:He's the closest I probably have to a hate follow, but he has the capability of doing good work and I'll generally enjoy most college football people, so I likely won't unfollow him anytime soon.

The shit he does to rile up college fan bases is a work of art. I love it. Really the only shit I pay attention to.

Iowa is too irrelevant to get his attention so I generally enjoy it too.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2016, 15:48

Tennessee fan and noted Hot Taek artist sticks up for Peyton Manning, news at 11.

I think a lot of this has been covered in other places. If it's true that Manning lied about this, they made up the whole "mooning" thing, and put it back out there for her, that's bad, but it's really a he-said/she-said thing.

What I did find interesting is this...

Regardless, the trainer filed a lawsuit, claiming that despite the fact that Manning didn't name her in the book and said his behavior was inappropriate, everyone at her new place of employment was now aware of her past history and it was causing problems for her at work. (I would have loved to have argued the other side of this case. "Really? So everyone on your new college campus read Peyton Manning's book and even though you weren't named in it and it was a couple of paragraphs from a several hundred page book, they identified you as the trainer in question from a decade ago? And now you can't do your job? If you really wanted to move on from a 1996 prank wouldn't you, you know, NOT FILE A LAWSUIT NAMING YOURSELF AS THE UNNAMED TRAINER FROM HIS BOOK." But maybe this makes too much sense.)

I would think that if it were true (full disclosure, I haven't read the Manning book, nor do I plan on it), and the allegations that she got mail at her new college about it, it wouldn't be tough to discern that a trainer who had left Tennessee somewhat mysteriously a few years earlier and had worked in the athletic department was the person Peyton was referring to in the book. I mean, hell, it wouldn't take much sleuthing to figure that out.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Feb 2016, 08:52

Perilously close to unfollowing Clay. He can be funny when he cherry picks dumb tweeters to ridicule, but his defense of Manning is nauseating.

Also, Seal Team Clay is gayer than two boys making love.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Colonel Angus » 25 Feb 2016, 09:07

Gregs Kite wrote:Perilously close to unfollowing Clay. He can be funny when he cherry picks dumb tweeters to ridicule, but his defense of Manning is nauseating.

Why are you following him to begin with?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Feb 2016, 09:12

Colonel Angus wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Perilously close to unfollowing Clay. He can be funny when he cherry picks dumb tweeters to ridicule, but his defense of Manning is nauseating.

Why are you following him to begin with?

I do like when he makes fun of Twitter trolls and I have read his mailbag from time to time. He's good in small doses, but since the Manning case he's been insufferable.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 23 Aug 2016, 08:21

Here's a little schadenfreude for you Clay Travis haters (of course, you may want to skip the part about him buying a million dollar house):

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/how-i ... nts-082216
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby God Shamgod » 24 Aug 2016, 10:02

Goose wrote:Here's a little schadenfreude for you Clay Travis haters (of course, you may want to skip the part about him buying a million dollar house):

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/how-i ... nts-082216

How many pairs did Eddie George buy?

(by how many pairs did he buy, I mean is he still fucking his wife)
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell