Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby JichaelDick » 13 May 2015, 13:01

In the interest of fairness and equal time, here's where SDGuy, Donger, and God Shamgod can bash Clay Travis everywhere they want.

Knock yourselves out.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Re: Clay Travis-Whatta maroon

Postby Prez » 13 May 2015, 13:42

I will continue to think of him as this guy:

Carry on.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 May 2015, 13:51

Prez wrote:I will continue to think of him as this guy:

Carry on.

That guy was good in 25th Hour.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JT99 » 13 May 2015, 13:57

This thread...

Lots of flexing.

No legs.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby God Shamgod » 13 May 2015, 16:06

I don't really read his stuff anymore. I hope he gets hit by a bus though.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 May 2015, 09:01

i really did enjoy Dixieland Delight a lot. like, a lot a lot. i don't know what happened to that guy, someone ran over his dog or something i guess.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 14 May 2015, 09:33

Even On Rocky Top was really good. But I figure he realized there was no money in trying to be who he was, so he decided to go the Finebaum route, only he's not 1/10 as good a troll as Finebaum is.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2015, 12:38

@ClayTravisBGID 53s54 seconds ago
Good Lord, Kentucky fans are all tweeting me now. Stop. You’re so dumb it makes my head hurt.

Uh oh Jike, he just described an entire fan base by unfairly lumping in the idiots with the reasonable people, I hope there is a 3 hour Twitter harangue coming soon.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 19 May 2015, 12:43

Clay's wrong to do that. Clay also doesn't act like he's the internet's biggest victim when someone calls him out on it.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jun 2015, 15:33

Whitney @whitneyw3
Jun 7
Only @deja_knight can pull of a wedding w/more than a few saban references& Twitter celeb @ClayTravisBGID as the officiant #MeattheGwaltneys
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 09 Jun 2015, 09:24

JichaelDick wrote:Whitney @whitneyw3
Jun 7
Only @deja_knight can pull of a wedding w/more than a few saban references& Twitter celeb @ClayTravisBGID as the officiant #MeattheGwaltneys

so, did deja knight call off her wedding?

eta: apparently not. I read it as "pull out of a wedding"
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby nova » 10 Jun 2015, 06:29

mj3528 wrote:
Jun 7

What does that mean?

/nova
/gregs
/theny
/basically everyone but you, jike and flush
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Jun 2015, 07:22

nova wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Jun 7

What does that mean?

/nova
/gregs
/theny
/basically everyone but you, jike and flush

I believe an extra 'f' is missing, dumbass
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Jun 2015, 13:54

Great read by Clay...

But not on social media. Social media doesn't exist for context, it exist for immediate expressions of outrage. Context takes up too many characters, bro. If I can't sum up the world in 140 characters, what's the point of the world at all? We're not far from electing a smiley face emoticon President.

Hi Balls! :)

I love American history for the same reason I love great literature, because it ennobles the mind to read about imperfect people -- people just like you and me -- struggling to be better than they actually are. Sometimes these people fail -- Thomas Jefferson had kids with a slave -- but he also wrote the most beautiful and important document in the history of our country -- the Declaration of Independence. Martin Luther King Jr. slept with prostitutes in his Washington hotel room just before he gave the most important speech of the 20th century.

:thumbsup:

The simple fact of the matter is that today's social media mob wouldn't go to war to end slavery. That would require too much bravery and effort. They'd click that they didn't like slavery on Facebook. Take a selfie of that dislike button and post it on Instagram. And then eventually they'd move on to the next distracting outrage of the moment, clicking like and favoriting Tweets to their heart's content, until they've built a social media wall around them so completely without context, they have no idea what the rest of the world looks like.

Hi Balls!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jun 2015, 14:01

Hello. How can you take a selfie of a dislike button?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to Even More Cowbell