Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Apr 2017, 08:25

mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:Wait is she all the way out or just off NBA countdown?

She is atill under contract, but she doesn't have any designated role

Per ESPN:

Steele will continue to appear on ESPN’s “SportsCenter on the Road” and she will have an “expanded on-site presence at events such as the Masters, World Series, Super Bowl, the College Football Playoff, and College Football National Championship,” according to a statement.

So not exactly shunting her to the background if they follow through. I hope she still plays a role, she's one of the more likable people on ESPN, to me.

I guess this means Beadle won't be getting canned in the upcoming layoffs.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 05 Apr 2017, 11:04

Briandong79 wrote:I guess this means Beadle won't be getting canned in the upcoming layoffs.

t's and p's boll
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Apr 2017, 11:13

mister bacon wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I guess this means Beadle won't be getting canned in the upcoming layoffs.

t's and p's boll

It is bullshit tho. You can be an insane liberal and be in good standing and even promoted there. But you make one post about the airport protests, and you get demoted and eventually weeded out. Must of been a tough call on Sage Steele though, seeing as how she is a halfie.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Apr 2017, 11:24

Her black father went to Army, clearly a sellout. Easy choice.

(I seriously do hope this is a means of moving her up by making her more a focal point of other ESPN media, but I won't get my hopes up. Just hope she doesn't totally go off the deep-end Schilling style).
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Apr 2017, 11:26

JichaelDick wrote:Her black father went to Army, clearly a sellout. Easy choice.

(I seriously do hope this is a means of moving her up by making her more a focal point of other ESPN media, but I won't get my hopes up. Just hope she doesn't totally go off the deep-end Schilling style).

The release makes it sound like she'll survive the upcoming layoffs, and anyone who survives those, especially non-analysts, may be able to find a more prominent role.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 05 Apr 2017, 11:28

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

It is bullshit tho. You can be an insane liberal and be in good standing and even promoted there. But you make one post about the airport protests, and you get demoted and eventually weeded out. Must of been a tough call on Sage Steele though, seeing as how she is a halfie.

Try telling that too the head of Disney, pal.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sporting ... hcxdg6wxat
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 05 Apr 2017, 11:42

Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

i'm so perplexed about what conservatives are looking for at ESPN. rebel flags on set? gays being mocked? i just don't get it. sure ESPN is pretty left on gay issues, but that's because (and i'm sure you'll be shocked to hear this) a bunch of people who work for disney are fucking gay! why would you think they'd put someone on air to say a bunch of homohobic shit? y'all already got chris broussard what more do y'all want?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 05 Apr 2017, 11:53

mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

i'm so perplexed about what conservatives are looking for at ESPN. rebel flags on set? gays being mocked? i just don't get it. sure ESPN is pretty left on gay issues, but that's because (and i'm sure you'll be shocked to hear this) a bunch of people who work for disney are fucking gay! why would you think they'd put someone on air to say a bunch of homohobic shit? y'all already got chris broussard what more do y'all want?

didn't chris broussard leave ESPN? I am glad he did, because I hear his inaccurate news report less often now.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 05 Apr 2017, 11:58

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

didn't chris broussard leave ESPN? I am glad he did, because I hear his inaccurate news report less often now.

He went to fox. Speaking of, we officially cut the cord yesterday. I figure all I need for heat games and Marlins games is fox sports go app.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TVF wannabe » 05 Apr 2017, 12:00

Theny wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

He went to fox. Speaking of, we officially cut the cord yesterday. I figure all I need for heat games and Marlins games is fox sports go app.

App works without cable?
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Apr 2017, 12:01

TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

App works without cable?

Shhhhh.....let him be surprised.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 05 Apr 2017, 12:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Theny wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

t's and p's boll

App works without cable?

Shhhhh.....let him be surprised.

Can I not just pay for it separately? If not I'll use my parents cable info. Or stream illegally.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 05 Apr 2017, 12:04

I like this move. If you're gonna cut the cord, go all the way and just steal shit.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 05 Apr 2017, 12:07

TheWolf wrote:I like this move. If you're gonna cut the cord, go all the way and just steal shit.

I'd rather not, obvs.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Apr 2017, 12:10

Theny wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I like this move. If you're gonna cut the cord, go all the way and just steal shit.

I'd rather not, obvs.

He has Guats to do that for him
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell