Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2017, 10:57

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Our pal Beadle thinks someone should knock Grayson Allen out of a game.

Love it. X-post to Duke Sucks and Punchable Faces (Allen, not Beadle--she's great in this case).

I think Beadle and her poof are definitely broken up. bsmb, you are supposed to report this news.

She made a comment on the National Championship broadcast about not getting action for months.

Hang on, what? What did she say exactly?

Bill Walton said something about coming up to his room after the game to get some antioxidants and she said that was the most action she's gotten in months.

Haha, that's great, I am cheering for her and her ability to make that sort of bold comment. Thank goodness some misogynistic, white male aggressor didn't say something similar or there would be OUTRAGE.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 18 Jan 2017, 11:00

yes, because there hasn't been any man, and certainly not in recent history, that has made inappropriate sexual comments without it hurting his prospects for success. nope.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2017, 11:02

mister bacon wrote:yes, because there hasn't been any man, and certainly not in recent history, that has made inappropriate sexual comments and had it hurt his prospects for success. nope.

What.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2017, 11:08

she's vile in every way.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2017, 11:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:she's vile in every way.

Stop that. She's not afraid to stand up for herself and give her opinions. We should be celebrating her, and not in the juvenile, crude way this web-site defines celebrating.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2017, 11:17

Gregs Kite wrote:

Stop that. She's not afraid to stand up for herself and give her opinions. We should be celebrating her, and not in the juvenile, crude way this web-site defines celebrating.

Her saying she hasnt gotten any in months. Gross. I cant even imagine getting on her. I mean, obviously I'd pay bc she is somewhat famous and probably a huge wh*re in the sac, but just thinking about whats likely going on in her nether regions is not very appealing to me.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2017, 11:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Her saying she hasnt gotten any in months. Gross. I cant even imagine getting on her. I mean, obviously I'd pay bc she is somewhat famous and probably a huge wh*re in the sac, but just thinking about whats likely going on in her nether regions is not very appealing to me.

That's what makes her statement soooo amazing. They fly in the face of conventional "manly" sports environments. She is in control of her own body and sexuality, NOT YOU, and she has no problem using her national platform to tell a national audience about the last time she used her beautiful woman body for sexual contact.

It really warms my heart to see us advancing like this, especially in this tense political world.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 11:44

@MichelleDBeadle 40m40 minutes ago

Lying liars everywhere. Help fight them by subscribing to any real journalism outlet. Tweet your receipt and happy reading! #PressOn"

Balls, what's your girlfriend yelping about now?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Feb 2017, 11:46

Gregs Kite wrote:
@MichelleDBeadle 40m40 minutes ago

Lying liars everywhere. Help fight them by subscribing to any real journalism outlet. Tweet your receipt and happy reading! #PressOn"

Balls, what's your girlfriend yelping about now?

I have no idea. Something insane, for sure. I only peep her twitter every couple weeks.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Feb 2017, 11:59

I've seen that from several folks. It's not just Beads.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Feb 2017, 12:12

JichaelDick wrote:I've seen that from several folks. It's not just Beads.

What do it mean?

Low-key, I do NOT like when people insist on other people to support news publications. Or the arts. Or whatever. Shut the fuck up. I'll spend my money where I want.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 12:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I've seen that from several folks. It's not just Beads.

What do it mean?

Low-key, I do NOT like when people insist on other people to support news publications. Or the arts. Or whatever. Shut the fuck up. I'll spend my money where I want.

It's a bunch of whiners telling us we need to support "journalism" and subscribe to news outlets to combat the "liars".

By the way, here's the pic of her order:

The Atlantic. Okay.

This afternoon I'm going to subscribe to "The Tell Me What I Want To Hear Bugle" and "The Warm Cozy Bubble Monthly".

#PressOn

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 12:53

I did find out because of all this that I get 6 months free of the Washington Post as an Amazon Prime subscriber, so I think I'll take advantage of that.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby jman » 01 Feb 2017, 13:23

Briandong79 wrote:I did find out because of all this that I get 6 months free of the Washington Post as an Amazon Prime subscriber, so I think I'll take advantage of that.

I get an email from Amazon first thing every morning linking me to the "most read" articles from WaPo. If you hate Trump, there's plenty there to start your day off right.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Feb 2017, 13:35

jman wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I did find out because of all this that I get 6 months free of the Washington Post as an Amazon Prime subscriber, so I think I'll take advantage of that.

I get an email from Amazon first thing every morning linking me to the "most read" articles from WaPo. If you hate Trump, there's plenty there to start your day off right.

This #PressOn thing sounds great to "these people" until they realize that they are just signing themselves up for homework. Imagine paying for the Washington Post...then being like, fuck, now I guess I should log on and read it. Dollars to donuts /31, these morons will log in once, read a third of the shortest article, and never try again. but they did their part to support true journalism. Get the fuck out of my face with your crusading nonsense please, internet social warriors.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell