Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Michelle Beadle, presented by Ball

Postby JT99 » 13 Apr 2017, 10:09

Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:Beads admits her mistake confusing Charlie Murphy with JB Smoove:

I learned that nobody I work with watched Curb Your Enthusiasm, because I effed up bigly. Crickets. Dammit, @Locs_n_Laughs @marcelluswiley

— Michelle Beadle (@MichelleDBeadle) April 12, 2017

I'm not sure how her co-workers not watching Curb had any effect on her mistake. Not being able to tell one black from another is definitely going to hurt her SJW cred.

Because the attention should not be on her idiotic mistake, but rather on how dumb everyone else is for not watching that acclaimed, "in" show, like her.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Apr 2017, 13:13

JT99 wrote:
Goose wrote:

I learned that nobody I work with watched Curb Your Enthusiasm, because I effed up bigly. Crickets. Dammit, @Locs_n_Laughs @marcelluswiley

I'm not sure how her co-workers not watching Curb had any effect on her mistake. Not being able to tell one black from another is definitely going to hurt her SJW cred.

Because the attention should not be on her idiotic mistake, but rather on how dumb everyone else is for not watching that acclaimed, "in" show, like her.

co-starring Charlie Murphy
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 13 Apr 2017, 13:29

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Goose wrote:

co-starring Charlie Murphy

RIP Leon Black. :sniff:
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Apr 2017, 14:20

It's not a big deal, really, but I would bet if someone like, say, Clay Travis or Sam Ponder or Erin Andrews got two black guys who really don't look that much alike confused, we'd be getting all sorts of taeks about how awful they are for thinking all blacks look the same or something. As mentioned last night, Sarah Spain and Julie DiCartman would be all over it as part of their staying woke agenda.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Apr 2017, 14:22

JichaelDick wrote:It's not a big deal, really, but I would bet if someone like, say, Clay Travis or Sam Ponder or Erin Andrews got two black guys who really don't look that much alike confused, we'd be getting all sorts of taeks about how awful they are for thinking all blacks look the same or something. As mentioned last night, Sarah Spain and Julie DiCartman would be all over it as part of their staying woke agenda.

Yeah?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Apr 2017, 14:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:It's not a big deal, really, but I would bet if someone like, say, Clay Travis or Sam Ponder or Erin Andrews got two black guys who really don't look that much alike confused, we'd be getting all sorts of taeks about how awful they are for thinking all blacks look the same or something. As mentioned last night, Sarah Spain and Julie DiCartman would be all over it as part of their staying woke agenda.

Yeah?

The DiCartman line goes to you, to be fair.

I just like pointing out hypocrisy, that is all. Sage Steele wouldn't get them mixed up, doe.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Apr 2017, 14:28

JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah?

I just like pointing out hypocrisy, that is all. Sage Steele wouldn't get them mixed up, doe.

You're pointing out fictional, made-up, dreamed-up hypocrisy. You may or may not be right about if it was reversed, but it's not, it doesn't exist.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Apr 2017, 14:31

JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah?

You're pointing out fictional, made-up, dreamed-up hypocrisy. You may or may not be right about if it was reversed, but it's not, it doesn't exist.

It's Spain and DiCartman, there would absolutely be hypocrisy. Plus, not very woke from the third of the triumvirate of narcoleptics in the Beads. I'm an asshole
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 13 Apr 2017, 14:32

JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah?

Also, Clay would have said something racist as shit and then mixed up the two.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Apr 2017, 14:33

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah?

This is absolutely false. He'd have known who Charlie Murphy was. The racist part is true, doe.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 13 Apr 2017, 14:39

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah?

This is absolutely false. He'd have known who Charlie Murphy was. The racist part is true, doe.

I'm addressing your hypothetical, not the situation at hand.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 May 2017, 14:32

@MichelleDBeadle 53m53 minutes ago

This is how television gets done on @sportsnation. I got you.

#brave
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2017, 15:04

Gregs Kite wrote:
@MichelleDBeadle 53m53 minutes ago

This is how television gets done on @sportsnation. I got you.

#brave

But I'll tweet about it so you know I could.

C*nt
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby STFU n00b » 21 May 2017, 16:36

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTkddwAJYu ... adle&hl=en

"You ever wonder what old chicks at the club look like? You're welcome. #Moonme"

:lol:
STFU n00b
Wiffle Ball King

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Jun 2017, 13:07

She's friends with Danica Patrick now?

18812768_1457939404266043_7779863206893191168_n.jpg
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell