SOTSG-Famous Katie Nolan

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Katie Nolan

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Aug 2016, 12:25

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I laughed.

I get the idea behind having Ladies Nights, but the A&M thing was bad.

My father and brother went to this and loved it. I think you could do something on a smaller scale for the public and charge, say, $50 a head for something like this (and you can always upcharge with chances to meet with some big name former players, coaches, or random folks who might be interested in helping).

My friend's dad and uncle took a coaching class that was taught by Norm Parker down at Iowa (#RIP) and they loved it. I watch a few games per year with them and they talk about how Norm hated to blitz, which was my biggest pet peeve about him and why he drove me nuts as a DC (#RIP), but they take it as gospel. Every time Iowa gets burned on a blitz they bitch about it, conveniently ignoring the previous 8 plays where the defense is picked apart because they can't generate a pass rush.

Iowa has an Iowa Ladies Football Academy that I know a bunch of people go to, and by all accounts, it's a great event. I think it's run by Ferentz's wife and raises money for the U of Iowa hospital. It's definitely possible to do events like that, and not particularly hard, just don't pander.

I want to try a Pretentious Valley IPA

Spurrier's women's football clinic was universally loved i think. also gave us this photo which never fails to make me laugh

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Aug 2016, 16:00

Spurrier is just the best.

I'll also admit to LOL'ing a tad at this...

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Oct 2016, 10:47

Katie Nolan did a segment on Drunk History last week. She told a story about how Teddy Roosevelt saved football, with Rob Riggle playing TR. It was entertaining but not overwhelmingly so. You could tell she had a few zingers queued up in advance, not all of which landed. Still, if you see it may be worth watching. Or set the DVR. It's on at 3:10am this morning.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 23 Oct 2016, 14:28

Frank the Tank wrote:Katie Nolan did a segment on Drunk History last week. She told a story about how Teddy Roosevelt saved football, with Rob Riggle playing TR. It was entertaining but not overwhelmingly so. You could tell she had a few zingers queued up in advance, not all of which landed. Still, if you see it may be worth watching. Or set the DVR. It's on at 3:10am this morning.

I assume they're all kind of scripted? At least the UK one we get here.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Incogneetus69 » 24 Oct 2016, 17:00

Her personality reminds me of bill barnwell. Just a series of things they think Twitter and hipsters and shit already approved
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Oct 2016, 18:39

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Katie Nolan did a segment on Drunk History last week. She told a story about how Teddy Roosevelt saved football, with Rob Riggle playing TR. It was entertaining but not overwhelmingly so. You could tell she had a few zingers queued up in advance, not all of which landed. Still, if you see it may be worth watching. Or set the DVR. It's on at 3:10am this morning.

I assume they're all kind of scripted? At least the UK one we get here.

I'm not sure how scripted they are. I mean, it's clearly >>>> 0%, but some people seem to be drunk and keep it going through the whole segment, and some people seem to be piss drunk on camera but then only a little drunk when they're cutting to the lip-synching actors.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 02 Feb 2017, 12:56

any updates here? things have been oddly silent...
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby chrisco » 02 Feb 2017, 13:53

Dr Jeckyll wrote:any updates here? things have been oddly silent...

You should be wondering why there are crickets in the Jay and Bey thread when there's so much joy to discuss!
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Feb 2017, 10:37

I saw this pic on Instagram of her and Sarah Spain and Rembert /bd79, and i noticed that katie Nolan has got some JACKED TEETH! Look at that snaggletooth!

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Heres another of the web for good measure. Yama Hama!

Also would it kill her to get her teeth whitened? She's on TV! I think. Who knows.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 08 Feb 2017, 10:39

You've seen her boobs, right? Shut up.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 08 Feb 2017, 12:54

Name somethig Katie Nolan has two of, that stick out in the front.

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Goose » 08 Feb 2017, 13:07

BigJohnStudd wrote:Name somethig Katie Nolan has two of, that stick out in the front.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Incogneetus69 » 08 Feb 2017, 13:14

She's the bill barnwell of whatever she is. Her personality is pasted from what she sees around her.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Feb 2017, 13:16

Incogneetus69 wrote:She's the bill barnwell of whatever she is. Her personality is pasted from what she sees around her.

Smaller boobs, too. :/
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Feb 2017, 10:08

Garbage Time is not being renewed

Remember the good times.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell