SOTSG-Famous Katie Nolan

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

SOTSG-Famous Katie Nolan

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Feb 2015, 10:22

@BillSimmons: PS: I think @katienolan is really talented. Would have been so much fun to work with her at Grantland. Alas. Her new FS1 show launches 3/15.

Yeah she's so talented at having big tits, being snarky, and most importantly being from Boston.

@bdj79: @BillSimmons @katienolan that was a really entertaining pod. I'll be cheering for Katie.

Sigh.
Last edited by BostonSucksMyBalls on 14 Apr 2015, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re: Fox Sports 1

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Feb 2015, 10:23

I like Katie. Yes, she's attractive, and yes, she can be snarky, but I do think she's good at what she does.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Prez » 20 Feb 2015, 10:24

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
@BillSimmons: PS: I think @katienolan is really talented. Would have been so much fun to work with her at Grantland. Alas. Her new FS1 show launches 3/15.

Yeah she's so talented at having big tits, being snarky, and most importantly being from Boston.

Those are important qualities.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Feb 2015, 12:38

She was great on the BS Report. I hope she does well, I enjoy her work. Her hosting a show solo may not be playing to her strengths though. I get the feeling that Simmons was trying to bring her in to do video pods and whatnot on Grantland, that may be her better fit but we'll see.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Feb 2015, 13:07

I'm assuming she'll do really well in whatever role they put her in. She's super-talented. I was hoping she'd go to Grantland, selfishly.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Feb 2015, 13:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I'm assuming she'll do really well in whatever role they put her in. She's super-talented. I was hoping she'd go to Grantland, selfishly.

GPIA, Balls.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 15:58

Apparently Simmons really was pushing for Katie:
http://deadspin.com/report-espn-and-fox ... 1688016989
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Apr 2015, 16:29

Two of my favorite internet people. Not a tremendous segment. Nanni should probably stick to Twitter.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rufus » 22 Apr 2015, 20:31

Briandong79 wrote:

Two of my favorite internet people. Not a tremendous segment. Nanni should probably stick to Twitter.

I didn't see the segment, but I've listened to Nanni a few times on the Solid Verbal, and he's decently entertaining. He's certainly the person I like best from SB Nation on that show, although this is largely because everyone at SB Nation both a) thinks they are God's gift to humor and b) are actually insufferably condescending assholes.
Rufus
Poot

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Apr 2015, 08:36

Rufus wrote:I didn't see the segment, but I've listened to Nanni a few times on the Solid Verbal, and he's decently entertaining. He's certainly the person I like best from SB Nation on that show, although this is largely because everyone at SB Nation both a) thinks they are God's gift to humor and b) are actually insufferably condescending assholes.

starting to agree with this. they are all joining the problem internet, helping us learn why exactly we're terrible people.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Apr 2015, 08:49

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rufus wrote:I didn't see the segment, but I've listened to Nanni a few times on the Solid Verbal, and he's decently entertaining. He's certainly the person I like best from SB Nation on that show, although this is largely because everyone at SB Nation both a) thinks they are God's gift to humor and b) are actually insufferably condescending assholes.

starting to agree with this. they are all joining the problem internet, helping us learn why exactly we're terrible people.

Meh, I still like Spencer. I think they're the only two that I really follow closely.

ETA: And Bois, I suppose, but he's his own weird little subset.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Colonel Angus » 23 Apr 2015, 08:55

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Meh, I still like Spencer. I think they're the only two that I really follow closely.

Agree with BD. But they definitely have an army of sycophantic "cool kids" worshiping them (a lot of whom are writing for SBN sites) and I think that may be what Yokel was talking about.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Apr 2015, 08:59

Colonel Angus wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Agree with BD. But they definitely have an army of sycophantic "cool kids" worshiping them (a lot of whom are writing for SBN sites) and I think that may be what Yokel was talking about.

True, and I probably give someone like Jacobi a pass because he's an Iowa guy.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Colonel Angus » 23 Apr 2015, 09:13

Briandong79 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

True, and I probably give someone like Jacobi a pass because he's an Iowa guy.

I almost always find Nanni's tweets funny.

I usually find Spencer's tweets funny but there are a lot of duds and in-jokes in there. Still worth following for me, IMO, because there's a lot of good SEC stuff.

When I find something by Bois funny, I find it absolutely hilarious. Still worth following because the hits are so good, but there's a lot of misses and weird shit (like the whole sandwich shop thing) that is just dumb to me.

Jacobi is on the cusp of me un-following him.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Re: Katie Nolan

Postby JT99 » 23 Apr 2015, 09:23

I've let this thread go for as along as a could without any images being included.

Come on. people, stay sharp!

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Next

Return to Even More Cowbell