Re: Sports Radio

Postby Goose » 15 Nov 2017, 15:04

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that doesn't seem butt-hurt to me. but on the other hand, if i read it in Golic's voice, it sounds whiny. when he reads Subway ad copy it sounds whiny.

I don't think that quote sounds butt-hurt either. I didn't click the link though, so maybe there's some butt-hurt in the rest of it.

Oddly enough when you click the link you automatically feel like you're wearing Dockers and a nice sweater as you peruse the Home Depot fliers.

Bonobos, we were looking for Bonobos

I assume Kite's point was that you automatically feel like a MAWG. As a MAWG, I think Home Depot works better. Mostly because I don't know what Bonobos is.

it's a brand of khaki pants that has a stretchy waistband so mawgs don't have to buy another pair of Dockers when they size up. i was Cheese-ing kite's post that was perfectly fine on its own. someone has to carry the flag.

Ah, so Bonobos replaces Dockers in Kite's post. I thought you wanted to peruse a Bonobos flier. Carry on.

Maybe put on a pair of Lowes slacks while doing so.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 Nov 2017, 16:50

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that doesn't seem butt-hurt to me. but on the other hand, if i read it in Golic's voice, it sounds whiny. when he reads Subway ad copy it sounds whiny.

I don't think that quote sounds butt-hurt either. I didn't click the link though, so maybe there's some butt-hurt in the rest of it.

Oddly enough when you click the link you automatically feel like you're wearing Dockers and a nice sweater as you peruse the Home Depot fliers.

Bonobos, we were looking for Bonobos

I assume Kite's point was that you automatically feel like a MAWG. As a MAWG, I think Home Depot works better. Mostly because I don't know what Bonobos is.

it's a brand of khaki pants that has a stretchy waistband so mawgs don't have to buy another pair of Dockers when they size up. i was Cheese-ing kite's post that was perfectly fine on its own. someone has to carry the flag.

Ah, so Bonobos replaces Dockers in Kite's post. I thought you wanted to peruse a Bonobos flier. Carry on.

Maybe put on a pair of Lowes slacks while doing so.

Black kids need to pull up their Lowe-hanging slacks. :corn:
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby paje » 22 Nov 2017, 13:53

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby mister bacon » 25 Nov 2017, 14:48

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 25 Nov 2017, 17:12

mister bacon wrote:

I enjoyed this.

Literally (e)mailed in.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell