XM/Sirius etc.

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Mar 2017, 08:54

Fuck yeah I do.

The Billy Bush thing was a common miss these days. Why don't they just get him in studio?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31096
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 09:40

Anyone ever listen to The Bonfire on Comedy Central Radio? It's only on twice a week, but I think that adds up to at least many live shows as Howard does in a year. And it's also funny, so that's another advantage over Howard.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby imissedcota » 22 Mar 2017, 15:55

TheWolf wrote:Anyone ever listen to The Bonfire on Comedy Central Radio? It's only on twice a week, but I think that adds up to at least many live shows as Howard does in a year. And it's also funny, so that's another advantage over Howard.


I do. Such a great show. I have also seen both Soder and Big Jay do standup in the past year, which was great. Soder's stories about going to swim meets of his mom's boyfriend are the best.
User avatar
imissedcota
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 28 Feb 2007, 15:04
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 24 Mar 2017, 23:00

Solder is in MA and RI this weekend, but I couldn't go. Sad!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Aug 2017, 22:36

our cars came with trial periods and i'm afraid i've fallen for their [admiral ackbar] trap [/admiral ackbar] and will probably subscribe on one and use the app through apple car play on the other. my next door neighbor is in charge of their baseball programming. nice guy but i don't yet know him well and would feel shitty asking him if he could get me a sweet deal.

i've been enjoying little steven's underground garage, some of the oldies suck and i just bump away but a nice mix and a lot of stuff i've never heard before. the other channels i'm listening to usually are in the first wave-lithium-XMU alternative cluster. it's also nice to be able to listen to baseball games and choose which team's feed to listen to. when the music stations aren't doing it for me and there's no baseball games on i'll listen to one of the comedy channels. found a few comics i've never heard of that i've liked, including some broads (aparna nancherla, anjelah johnson), and i'm sure many of you will disagree with me but it's confirmed that i really don't like mitch hedberg's comedy at all.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Aug 2017, 06:52

Rodney Farva wrote:our cars came with trial periods and i'm afraid i've fallen for their [admiral ackbar] trap [/admiral ackbar] and will probably subscribe on one and use the app through apple car play on the other. my next door neighbor is in charge of their baseball programming. nice guy but i don't yet know him well and would feel shitty asking him if he could get me a sweet deal.

i've been enjoying little steven's underground garage, some of the oldies suck and i just bump away but a nice mix and a lot of stuff i've never heard before. the other channels i'm listening to usually are in the first wave-lithium-XMU alternative cluster. it's also nice to be able to listen to baseball games and choose which team's feed to listen to. when the music stations aren't doing it for me and there's no baseball games on i'll listen to one of the comedy channels. found a few comics i've never heard of that i've liked, including some broads (aparna nancherla, anjelah johnson), and i'm sure many of you will disagree with me but it's confirmed that i really don't like mitch hedberg's comedy at all.


same thing happened to me, i thought it was pretty cool when the car was new, i got the subscription and then a few months later was disenchanted with the whole thing. besides the sprots, very little changes happen to the programming. it's the same, every day, forever. i do miss the sprots on a road trip.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Aug 2017, 07:42

I have the same on the Cruze.

I've heard Christopher Cross' "Sailing" 6 times on Yacht Rock Radio (XM17).

Goddamn right I listen to Yacht Rock Radio.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26111
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 Aug 2017, 08:19

JichaelDick wrote:I have the same on the Cruze.

I've heard Christopher Cross' "Sailing" 6 times on Yacht Rock Radio (XM17).

Goddamn right I listen to Yacht Rock Radio.

The problem may be you're listening to Yacht Rock Radio long enough to hear Sailing 6 times. Maybe mix in a little 80s on 8 or 90s on 9 in there as well?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14614
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Aug 2017, 08:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I have the same on the Cruze.

I've heard Christopher Cross' "Sailing" 6 times on Yacht Rock Radio (XM17).

Goddamn right I listen to Yacht Rock Radio.

The problem may be you're listening to Yacht Rock Radio long enough to hear Sailing 6 times. Maybe mix in a little 80s on 8 or 90s on 9 in there as well?


I do listen to 80s on 8, 90s on 9, 70s on 7, Prime Country (XM 58), Garth Radio (55), Classic Vinyl (26), Rewind (25), and the Bridge (32), among others.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26111
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Goose » 16 Aug 2017, 08:35

JichaelDick wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I have the same on the Cruze.

I've heard Christopher Cross' "Sailing" 6 times on Yacht Rock Radio (XM17).

Goddamn right I listen to Yacht Rock Radio.

The problem may be you're listening to Yacht Rock Radio long enough to hear Sailing 6 times. Maybe mix in a little 80s on 8 or 90s on 9 in there as well?


I do listen to 80s on 8, 90s on 9, 70s on 7, Prime Country (XM 58), Garth Radio (55), Classic Vinyl (26), Rewind (25), and the Bridge (32), among others.


I just assumed that the Yacht Rock channel consisted of playing Sailing on a loop.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Aug 2017, 08:37

Rodney Farva wrote:our cars came with trial periods and i'm afraid i've fallen for their [admiral ackbar] trap [/admiral ackbar] and will probably subscribe on one and use the app through apple car play on the other. my next door neighbor is in charge of their baseball programming. nice guy but i don't yet know him well and would feel shitty asking him if he could get me a sweet deal.

i've been enjoying little steven's underground garage, some of the oldies suck and i just bump away but a nice mix and a lot of stuff i've never heard before. the other channels i'm listening to usually are in the first wave-lithium-XMU alternative cluster. it's also nice to be able to listen to baseball games and choose which team's feed to listen to. when the music stations aren't doing it for me and there's no baseball games on i'll listen to one of the comedy channels. found a few comics i've never heard of that i've liked, including some broads (aparna nancherla, anjelah johnson), and i'm sure many of you will disagree with me but it's confirmed that i really don't like mitch hedberg's comedy at all.


Lithium is solid. Brings me back to the days when i wasnt getting butt (90s specifically in this case).
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31096
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2017, 08:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Lithium is solid. Brings me back to the days when i wasnt getting butt (90s specifically in this case).


That's Lit!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23779
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby jman » 16 Aug 2017, 12:52

Goose wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I have the same on the Cruze.

I've heard Christopher Cross' "Sailing" 6 times on Yacht Rock Radio (XM17).

Goddamn right I listen to Yacht Rock Radio.

The problem may be you're listening to Yacht Rock Radio long enough to hear Sailing 6 times. Maybe mix in a little 80s on 8 or 90s on 9 in there as well?


I do listen to 80s on 8, 90s on 9, 70s on 7, Prime Country (XM 58), Garth Radio (55), Classic Vinyl (26), Rewind (25), and the Bridge (32), among others.


I just assumed that the Yacht Rock channel consisted of playing Sailing on a loop.


Maybe some Leon Bridges Smooth Sailin' too?

I'm on my free trial right now and they already sent me paperwork to sign up. Over $200 for a year. When I call them near the end of the trial and tell them I'm cancelling because it's highway robbery they'll offer a year for under $100.
User avatar
jman
Bruce Dickinson
 
Posts: 792
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby God Shamgod » 16 Aug 2017, 14:02

Backspin goes a little 80's heavy sometimes, but Fly 47 is too much R&B. Problems.

I also listen to H in the morning, Barstool Radio at lunch (you never know who will call in), and sometimes Rude Jude on Shady 45 on the way home. Also, randomly pop in on the Fantasy Sports channel this time of year.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5672
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests