XM/Sirius etc.

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Sep 2016, 13:29

Czabe has been dropped from Bleacher Report Radio, meaning his show is no longer on Sirius.

LOL

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Nov 2016, 11:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Czabe has been dropped from Bleacher Report Radio, meaning his show is no longer on Sirius.

LOL


Correction on this.

Czabe is gone, but the jabronis that he worked with are now the morning show. Its Scott Linn, Solly, and Tim Murray. They all suck and cant carry a show. I have to think they have something up their sleeve for this morning slot.

Cool post.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Feb 2017, 16:45

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Czabe has been dropped from Bleacher Report Radio, meaning his show is no longer on Sirius.

LOL


Correction on this.

Czabe is gone, but the jabronis that he worked with are now the morning show. Its Scott Linn, Solly, and Tim Murray. They all suck and cant carry a show. I have to think they have something up their sleeve for this morning slot.

Cool post.


Show was cancelled soon after this post. As I predicted.

I just acted like an adult and called to whine about my bill. They lowered it from $231 for the year to $117. It will go up again next year. Maybe I'll cry again. If Howard can J us out of content, i can J Sirius out of money.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Prez » 22 Feb 2017, 07:35

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I just acted like an adult and called to whine about my bill. They lowered it from $231 for the year to $117. It will go up again next year. Maybe I'll cry again. If Howard can J us out of content, i can J Sirius out of money.


Pretty sure I already either posted or shouted about this. If you call and are willing to cancel, they will lower the bill to about $10/month. Unfortunately you need to call and do the same thing every year. I offered to buy a multi-year deal at that price and they told me I have to call back after a year.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9693
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2017, 07:50

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I just acted like an adult and called to whine about my bill. They lowered it from $231 for the year to $117. It will go up again next year. Maybe I'll cry again. If Howard can J us out of content, i can J Sirius out of money.


Pretty sure I already either posted or shouted about this. If you call and are willing to cancel, they will lower the bill to about $10/month. Unfortunately you need to call and do the same thing every year. I offered to buy a multi-year deal at that price and they told me I have to call back after a year.

Haha. He asked me what channels I listen to, I said Howard and Mad Dog Sports radio. So he tried to sell me a diff tier with only music stations. I was like nah.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Prez » 22 Feb 2017, 07:54

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I just acted like an adult and called to whine about my bill. They lowered it from $231 for the year to $117. It will go up again next year. Maybe I'll cry again. If Howard can J us out of content, i can J Sirius out of money.


Pretty sure I already either posted or shouted about this. If you call and are willing to cancel, they will lower the bill to about $10/month. Unfortunately you need to call and do the same thing every year. I offered to buy a multi-year deal at that price and they told me I have to call back after a year.

Haha. He asked me what channels I listen to, I said Howard and Mad Dog Sports radio. So he tried to sell me a diff tier with only music stations. I was like nah.


I was ready to tell them to fuck off and got them to give me the top tier package (every channel plus the app) for that price. The original phone call was because the package they renewed me on (after the free trial with my new car) didn't include Howard. Ironically, now that I have it, I rarely listen to him. :19:
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9693
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 22 Feb 2017, 09:02

I originally had the package that doesn't include Howard. My subscription was up shortly before my birthday (September), so my wife renewed it and upgraded to the full package as a bday present. I now have access to all the channels on the app, but I have to call them and get them to fix something so that I can get the extra channels in my car. I haven't bothered to call yet. I've listened to like 20 minutes of Howard in 5 months on the app. Really getting my money's worth.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15843
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Prez » 22 Feb 2017, 09:06

TheWolf wrote:I originally had the package that doesn't include Howard. My subscription was up shortly before my birthday (September), so my wife renewed it and upgraded to the full package as a bday present. I now have access to all the channels on the app, but I have to call them and get them to fix something so that I can get the extra channels in my car. I haven't bothered to call yet. I've listened to like 20 minutes of Howard in 5 months on the app. Really getting my money's worth.


I had to run an update in my car after they added the full package.
I think if you follow the directions on this page it will do the trick.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9693
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 22 Feb 2017, 09:20

Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I originally had the package that doesn't include Howard. My subscription was up shortly before my birthday (September), so my wife renewed it and upgraded to the full package as a bday present. I now have access to all the channels on the app, but I have to call them and get them to fix something so that I can get the extra channels in my car. I haven't bothered to call yet. I've listened to like 20 minutes of Howard in 5 months on the app. Really getting my money's worth.


I had to run an update in my car after they added the full package.
I think if you follow the directions on this page it will do the trick.


GLO. I'm sure I'll forget to do it, but I do appreciate the info.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15843
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 08 Mar 2017, 15:37

TheWolf wrote:
Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I originally had the package that doesn't include Howard. My subscription was up shortly before my birthday (September), so my wife renewed it and upgraded to the full package as a bday present. I now have access to all the channels on the app, but I have to call them and get them to fix something so that I can get the extra channels in my car. I haven't bothered to call yet. I've listened to like 20 minutes of Howard in 5 months on the app. Really getting my money's worth.


I had to run an update in my car after they added the full package.
I think if you follow the directions on this page it will do the trick.


GLO. I'm sure I'll forget to do it, but I do appreciate the info.


Update: I finally did this yesterday. It took like 9 seconds and worked like a charm. Good thing I waited 6 months to update. I listened to Howard for a little while last night. I was whelmed.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15843
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Prez » 09 Mar 2017, 08:38

TheWolf wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I originally had the package that doesn't include Howard. My subscription was up shortly before my birthday (September), so my wife renewed it and upgraded to the full package as a bday present. I now have access to all the channels on the app, but I have to call them and get them to fix something so that I can get the extra channels in my car. I haven't bothered to call yet. I've listened to like 20 minutes of Howard in 5 months on the app. Really getting my money's worth.


I had to run an update in my car after they added the full package.
I think if you follow the directions on this page it will do the trick.


GLO. I'm sure I'll forget to do it, but I do appreciate the info.


Update: I finally did this yesterday. It took like 9 seconds and worked like a charm. Good thing I waited 6 months to update. I listened to Howard for a little while last night. I was whelmed.


Glad it worked.

This reminds me of one of the most annoying things about Howard on Sirius/XM. If I shut my car off while listening to either Howard channel, it automatically switches to channel 1 (which is basically a commercial for Sirius/XM) when I start the car. I read somewhere that this is a "feature" designed to prevent small children from hearing the horrors of Howard Stern by mistake if they happened to be in the car when it get started. :evil:
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9693
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 09 Mar 2017, 08:42

Maybe it's a feature designed to prevent everyone from hearing how terrible the show is when they turn their car on. /Balls
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15843
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Mar 2017, 08:45

That is annoying. I still have one of those original radios you mount in the car. It's great actually. I can pause whenever I want, which is not a feature on Ds car SiriusXM.

You rascal, Wolf. I think Stern had a pretty good week this week. Lance Armstrong and my nig Ed Sheeran. Good stuff.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28665
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby TheWolf » 09 Mar 2017, 08:50

I listened to about 10 minutes this morning. They had some segment where "Billy Bush" talked about the Oscars. Holy shit was it terrible.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15843
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: XM/Sirius etc.

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Mar 2017, 08:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:That is annoying. I still have one of those original radios you mount in the car. It's great actually. I can pause whenever I want, which is not a feature on Ds car SiriusXM.

You rascal, Wolf. I think Stern had a pretty good week this week. Lance Armstrong and my nig Ed Sheeran. Good stuff.


Do you still have the magnet antenna scratching up the roof of your Impala?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20298
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest