Grantland.com

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Grantland.com

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2016, 14:09

I'm not sure but I think mj#s is watching the Sopranos, you should en joy a conversation with him about it.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22623
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Grantland.com

Postby chrisco » 10 Mar 2016, 15:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
babylurch wrote:I have seen a couple of episodes of the Sopranos, and less than fifteen minutes of Breaking Bad, the Wire and Mad Men combined.


Oh you dont know what youre missing!

HE'S NOT MISSING MATLOCK.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11773
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Grantland.com

Postby babylurch » 10 Mar 2016, 19:26

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
babylurch wrote:I have seen a couple of episodes of the Sopranos, and less than fifteen minutes of Breaking Bad, the Wire and Mad Men combined.


Oh you dont know what youre missing!

HE'S NOT MISSING MATLOCK.

Never seen Matlock. I've seen NCIS, though.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
User avatar
babylurch
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4419
Joined: 11 May 2006, 16:07
Location: 2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion

Re: Grantland.com

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Mar 2016, 19:32

JichaelDick wrote:I, for one, read every word and despite probably watching a combined 2 hours of all four shows combined, was rather entertained by it all.

TY Jike. Much appreciated.

I may be an embarrassment and a war criminal, but either you're with me or you're with the klostermanns. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7116
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Grantland.com

Postby BigJohnStudd » 11 Mar 2016, 02:07

Goose wrote:I watched all of The Wire on DVDs from the library (#spreadsheet). That was some serious binge watching since you could only check out DVDs for a week with no renewal option.


Somebody stole all the DVDs of The Wire from the Sioux Falls Library. Fuck that guy, I actually would have had time to watch them back then.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3572
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Grantland.com

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Mar 2016, 07:49

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Goose wrote:I watched all of The Wire on DVDs from the library (#spreadsheet). That was some serious binge watching since you could only check out DVDs for a week with no renewal option.


Somebody stole all the DVDs of The Wire from the Sioux Falls Library. Fuck that guy, I actually would have had time to watch them back then.

I'm sorry but for The Wire, aka the GOAT, you make time.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30509
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Grantland.com

Postby JT99 » 11 Mar 2016, 08:53

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Goose wrote:I watched all of The Wire on DVDs from the library (#spreadsheet). That was some serious binge watching since you could only check out DVDs for a week with no renewal option.


Somebody stole all the DVDs of The Wire from the Sioux Falls Library. Fuck that guy, I actually would have had time to watch them back then.

I'm sorry but for The Wire, aka the GOAT, you make time.


Sorry, but my parents and grandparents don't know anything about The Wire so, if it's going to be called the GOAT, it's going to have to appeal to more than just a small segment of society.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9378
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Grantland.com

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Mar 2016, 08:58

JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Goose wrote:I watched all of The Wire on DVDs from the library (#spreadsheet). That was some serious binge watching since you could only check out DVDs for a week with no renewal option.


Somebody stole all the DVDs of The Wire from the Sioux Falls Library. Fuck that guy, I actually would have had time to watch them back then.

I'm sorry but for The Wire, aka the GOAT, you make time.


Sorry, but my parents and grandparents don't know anything about The Wire so, if it's going to be called the GOAT, it's going to have to appeal to more than just a small segment of society.


Take that nonsense talk and leave, please. BSMB and Whitlock will not hear any counter-arguments. You just dont get it. David Chase is too smart a writer for you. I understand.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30509
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Grantland.com

Postby Goose » 11 Mar 2016, 11:37

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Goose wrote:I watched all of The Wire on DVDs from the library (#spreadsheet). That was some serious binge watching since you could only check out DVDs for a week with no renewal option.


Somebody stole all the DVDs of The Wire from the Sioux Falls Library. Fuck that guy, I actually would have had time to watch them back then.


BJS, I think I found the guys who did it.

Image
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3373
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Grantland.com

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Jun 2017, 11:13

User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18165
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Grantland.com

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jun 2017, 11:44

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:MTV News fired their Grantlanders

What the fuck is MTV News, Mike?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30509
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Grantland.com

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Jun 2017, 12:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:MTV News fired their Grantlanders

What the fuck is MTV News, Mike?

:cryingKurtLoder:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Grantland.com

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 29 Jun 2017, 12:26

Infinite talent & incredible people at MTV News. Whoever gets @brianphillips @mollylambert @HollyAnderson @cjane87 et al wins the lottery.

— Jonah Keri (@jonahkeri) June 28, 2017


:-s i know jonah's trying to be nice, but anyone outside of dong remember any of these people or anything they've ever written?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Grantland.com

Postby the cheese » 29 Jun 2017, 12:29

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Infinite talent & incredible people at MTV News. Whoever gets @brianphillips @mollylambert @HollyAnderson @cjane87 et al wins the lottery.

— Jonah Keri (@jonahkeri) June 28, 2017


:-s i know jonah's trying to be nice, but anyone outside of dong remember any of these people or anything they've ever written?


Yes.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18059
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Grantland.com

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jun 2017, 12:33

the cheese wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Infinite talent & incredible people at MTV News. Whoever gets @brianphillips @mollylambert @HollyAnderson @cjane87 et al wins the lottery.

— Jonah Keri (@jonahkeri) June 28, 2017


:-s i know jonah's trying to be nice, but anyone outside of dong remember any of these people or anything they've ever written?


Yes.


Dear Cheese,

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30509
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests