Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Nov 2014, 10:55

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Adrian Peterson ✔ @AdrianPeterson
Follow

The GRAND JURY DECIDED NOT TO INDICT ME TOO! But that changed a week LATER! MAYBE,BUT NOT LIKELY N THIS CASE #PUTyourTrustNGODnotINtheWORLD!


fucking dumb COUNTRY BUMPKIN GONNA DUM cuntry bumpkin
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 10996
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Jan 2015, 17:01

Regarding the perfect SVP "Scott Van Pelt still look like a penis...get this penis man off my screen" tweet from last night's Kimmel segment:
[img]@Pacman_RLES
@notthefakeSVP @michaelFhurley can we get past this, I was high, in my defense[/img]
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29014
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Jan 2015, 13:05

Since there is no thread for People Tweet the Darndest Things @Athletes, I'll post this here.

For some reason, I occasionally get Tweets from people thinking I am the REAL Iron Mike Sharpe.

David Russell ‏@Davidnj32 Jan 12

@IronMikeSharpe happy New Years mike miss the fun times at your school in brick nj hope your doing ok



thomas ellis ‏@tellis6435 Jan 7 Brunswick, OH

@IronMikeSharpe hello mike my name is Thomas I live in Greenwich,ohio I work with dogs and cats at a animal shelter I enjoy watch wrest



Mohsin Khan ‏@mak31 Dec 5

@IronMikeSharpe are you THE iron mike Sharpe of wwf fame??



Mike ‏@mike_luby Oct 18

@IAmJericho @TalkIsJericho I'm going with @BarryHorowitz @brawlerreal @IronMikeSharpe



Josh de la Leddick ‏@buffalobrn Sep 9

@FrackingSabres the #Bills are the ultimate warrior #RIP and #dolphins are @IronMikeSharpe



John De Vito ‏@JohnDeVito Jun 1

#payback Tonight a true legend will be backstage ready to take the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP it's about time pic.twitter.com/ZwUCVC8wGz



David Russell ‏@Davidnj32

@IronMikeSharpe hey iron mike fan david from bricktown new jersey days at your training school hope all is well!
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17228
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Jan 2015, 13:08

David Russell REALLY wants to reconnect with you
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13393
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Jan 2015, 13:16

CourtesyFlush wrote:David Russell REALLY wants to reconnect with you



One of his Tweets had a photo of him as a ute with IMS and one of the Executioners.


Image
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17228
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Jan 2015, 13:20

I think that's The Disgusting Revolting Blob.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29014
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby JT99 » 14 Jan 2015, 13:23

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:For some reason, I occasionally get Tweets from people thinking I am the REAL Iron Mike Sharpe.


Wait! This has all just been an elaborate ruse pulled on me, Balls, Jike and Monty?!?!?!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8447
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Jan 2015, 13:23

It does not look like the real IMS is on Twitter yet. I guess he would have to use @RealIronMikeSharpe if he joins.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17228
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Jan 2015, 10:29

Antonio Brown ‏@AntonioBrown84

If you not happy where you are you won't get to where you want to be ! Foodful thought
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20244
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 Feb 2015, 12:40

Not an athlete per se but yall should follow joe banner on Twitter. He's unemployed and calls it how it is without sugar coating his opinion. Worth follow even if his Twitter feed is very Browns focused (but then again most of the NFL talk is lately)
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8261
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2015, 12:43

Jew Jitsu wrote:Not an athlete per se but yall should follow joe banner on Twitter. He's unemployed and calls it how it is without sugar coating his opinion. Worth follow even if his Twitter feed is very Browns focused (but then again most of the NFL talk is lately)


He replied to me once, saying that he was looking forward to a yummy dinner.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28645
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby mj3528 » 17 Feb 2015, 12:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Not an athlete per se but yall should follow joe banner on Twitter. He's unemployed and calls it how it is without sugar coating his opinion. Worth follow even if his Twitter feed is very Browns focused (but then again most of the NFL talk is lately)


He replied to me once, saying that he was looking forward to a yummy dinner.


A yummy dinner? He must come here.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7937
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby JT99 » 17 Feb 2015, 13:07

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Not an athlete per se but yall should follow joe banner on Twitter. He's unemployed and calls it how it is without sugar coating his opinion. Worth follow even if his Twitter feed is very Browns focused (but then again most of the NFL talk is lately)


He replied to me once, saying that he was looking forward to a yummy dinner.


A yummy dinner? He must come here.


And he doesn't eat prime rib
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8447
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Apr 2015, 19:30

Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20244
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Athletes Tweet The Darndest Things!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Apr 2015, 09:55

Riddick Bowe

@riddickbowe
Follow

I will tweet anything to anyone just paypal me $20 bowe@riddickbowe.com. Thats whats up. Bowe
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17228
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dthefritz and 2 guests