The Monday Morning Podcast w/ Bill Burr

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Monday Morning Podcast w/ Bill Burr

Postby Goose » 08 Jan 2018, 12:55

Gregs Kite wrote:His pronunciation of "mah whife" is skyrocketing up my favorite Burrisms.

I like it, too. I think that it's a bad Borat impersonation, but I'm not sure. Makes me laugh anyway.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 13:13

Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:His pronunciation of "mah whife" is skyrocketing up my favorite Burrisms.

I like it, too. I think that it's a bad Borat impersonation, but I'm not sure. Makes me laugh anyway.

I always assumed that's what it was. I agree though, it's funny whatever it is.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jan 2018, 14:00

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:

Borat voice my wife is a twitter meme currently. You insert it into song lyrics.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jan 2018, 20:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:

Borat voice my wife is a twitter meme currently. You insert it into song lyrics.

In the most recent Lowe Post, he interviews Goran Dragic and at one point Goran says "My wife" in his accent, and it's a (I think) completely unintentional perfect Borat.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2018, 21:14

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:

In the most recent Lowe Post, he interviews Goran Dragic and at one point Goran says "My wife" in his accent, and it's a (I think) completely unintentional perfect Borat.

That was a good interview btw
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Jan 2018, 21:16

Theny wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:

Agreed, seemed like a good dude, had some interesting stories. I'm a little worried about my boy Zach, I think he's getting a little burned out on this whole parent thing.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Jan 2018, 21:30

Theny wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:

Will have to peep.

Wife is very difficult for my Slavic peoples to pronounce. Borat-speak is a mishmash of polish and Hebrew, IIRC.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Jan 2018, 19:27

Anyway, really been digging the BILL BURR podcasts lately. Some funny Rose Bowl stories.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dick Hertz » 15 Jan 2018, 18:37

Today's podcast was recorded on Sunday. Bill starts the podcast and states that he's watching the 2nd half of the Saints/Vikings game and he's routinely commenting as the Saints come back in this game. Listening to him as that final play goes off is hilarious. Hopefully, someone will splice his audio with the video from the game and piece together the two and make a good Youtube video.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby Theny » 15 Jan 2018, 19:08

Dick Hertz wrote:Today's podcast was recorded on Sunday. Bill starts the podcast and states that he's watching the 2nd half of the Saints/Vikings game and he's routinely commenting as the Saints come back in this game. Listening to him as that final play goes off is hilarious. Hopefully, someone will splice his audio with the video from the game and piece together the two and make a good Youtube video.

Doesn't he always record his pods late Sunday night?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dick Hertz » Yesterday, 00:04

Theny wrote:
Dick Hertz wrote:Today's podcast was recorded on Sunday. Bill starts the podcast and states that he's watching the 2nd half of the Saints/Vikings game and he's routinely commenting as the Saints come back in this game. Listening to him as that final play goes off is hilarious. Hopefully, someone will splice his audio with the video from the game and piece together the two and make a good Youtube video.

Doesn't he always record his pods late Sunday night?

Mostly yes, but sometimes Monday morning. This weeks, just fast forward to about the 57 minute mark, he's going through the final minute or so of the Vikings.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell