Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Monday Morning Podcast w/ Bill Burr

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 21 Nov 2016, 19:11

That's gonna derail her career.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Jew Jitsu » 22 Nov 2016, 23:26

Gregs Kite wrote:My man is 50 years old, finally highly successful at stand up comedy, his cartoon is a smash hit, living the dream of flying helicopters, buying sweet new cars, smoking stogies and getting shitfaced, so of COURSE he decides to knock his wife up.

:thumbsup:

It's like he waited until he established himself in his field, found someone he loves, made sure she's a good person and they get along, spend some time living together with her and lived life before he decided to have a child........unlike you.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Nov 2016, 07:49

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:My man is 50 years old, finally highly successful at stand up comedy, his cartoon is a smash hit, living the dream of flying helicopters, buying sweet new cars, smoking stogies and getting shitfaced, so of COURSE he decides to knock his wife up.

:thumbsup:

It's like he waited until he established himself in his field, found someone he loves, made sure she's a good person and they get along, spend some time living together with her and lived life before he decided to have a child........unlike you.

#sonned
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Nov 2016, 08:36

Burr was on Conan after the election. I enjoyed these clips.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2016, 13:36

those were really good. he is a funny person.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Dec 2016, 07:52

I got a chuckle out of Monday's podcast when he said they sat down and mapped out who would take what shift with the kid, when to take breaks, time to get away, etc. I may be a moron, but one thing I do know is crying infant cares not for your "planned schedules" and "hopes" and "dreams". The good news is this will give him ample amounts of rage-filled material.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 02 Dec 2016, 09:10

Gregs Kite wrote:I got a chuckle out of Monday's podcast when he said they sat down and mapped out who would take what shift with the kid, when to take breaks, time to get away, etc. I may be a moron, but one thing I do know is crying infant cares not for your "planned schedules" and "hopes" and "dreams". The good news is this will give him ample amounts of rage-filled material.

I also laughed about he's going to drinking less when he has a kid. Based on personal experience drinking progresses at a exponential rate once you have kids.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Dec 2016, 16:12

Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I got a chuckle out of Monday's podcast when he said they sat down and mapped out who would take what shift with the kid, when to take breaks, time to get away, etc. I may be a moron, but one thing I do know is crying infant cares not for your "planned schedules" and "hopes" and "dreams". The good news is this will give him ample amounts of rage-filled material.

I also laughed about he's going to drinking less when he has a kid. Based on personal experience drinking progresses at a exponential rate once you have kids.

I would strongly side with Mr. Burr on this one.

I'll take things that Hamilton didn't say, for $100, Alex. [/timely} *swish*
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Dec 2016, 13:51

This is like the third Thursday podcast in a row he has a guest. HOT TAEK, I do not enjoy anyone else on the podcast with him unless its the lovely Nia.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Dec 2016, 13:53

Gregs Kite wrote:This is like the third Thursday podcast in a row he has a guest. HOT TAEK, I do not enjoy anyone else on the podcast with him unless its the lovely Nia.

Thats how Stern fans feel. We hate when he interviews people. Ruins the show.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 21 Dec 2016, 10:18

Last Thursday's podcast with someone named Rich Shydner... Very enjoyable stuff. I never heard of this dude before, but he has a lot of good stories about coming up in the early 80s standup scene. He was plugging a book he wrote on the same topic, and was a pretty damn interesting and entertaining guy IMO. Would listen again, and will probably check out his book and maybe even seek out some of his standup if I remember to do so.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 21 Dec 2016, 11:16

TheWolf wrote:Last Thursday's podcast with someone named Rich Shydner... Very enjoyable stuff. I never heard of this dude before, but he has a lot of good stories about coming up in the early 80s standup scene. He was plugging a book he wrote on the same topic, and was a pretty damn interesting and entertaining guy IMO. Would listen again, and will probably check out his book and maybe even seek out some of his standup if I remember to do so.

He came up about the same time as Leno and Letterman. I don't think his jokes hold up too great, but his stories are gold. He had another book called "I Killed" or something like that where he shared a bunch of road stories from himself and other comics. It was pretty good. He also turned Carol Leifer into a lesbian.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 21 Dec 2016, 11:20

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Last Thursday's podcast with someone named Rich Shydner... Very enjoyable stuff. I never heard of this dude before, but he has a lot of good stories about coming up in the early 80s standup scene. He was plugging a book he wrote on the same topic, and was a pretty damn interesting and entertaining guy IMO. Would listen again, and will probably check out his book and maybe even seek out some of his standup if I remember to do so.

He came up about the same time as Leno and Letterman. I don't think his jokes hold up too great, but his stories are gold. He had another book called "I Killed" or something like that where he shared a bunch of road stories from himself and other comics. It was pretty good. He also turned Carol Leifer into a lesbian.

I don't think Carol Liefer needed much of a push in that direction.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Dec 2016, 11:21

Goose wrote:

Yeah his jokes are so old that the last time I heard them I fell off my dinosaur.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Dec 2016, 11:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Goose wrote:

Yeah his jokes are so old that the last time I heard them I fell off my dinosaur.

He did Never Not Funny a couple months ago. I might have to check that one out. I like those old comedian stories. Pardo is hard to listen to these days, doe. I don't think he's pretending to be angry, most of the time.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell