The Monday Morning Podcast w/ Bill Burr

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Monday Morning Podcast w/ Bill Burr

Postby JT99 » 13 Sep 2017, 11:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Pretty good rant on the 9/11 podcast about how the news media (specifically the always balanced Rolling Stone in this case) is essentially whining and crying and whining and complaining and whining and braying about anything and everything Trump day after day after every fucking day when absolutely nothing changes (sound familiar?), instead of focusing on like, actual issues like the shit food we're eating, how the banks have us enslaved and how we're getting microshipped and fingerprinted and having our identities basically put on Craigslist.

But yeah, Russia, man....

I enjoy Burr's podcast. But I think he may be the only person still arguing (mostly with himself) about Deflategate.

As for the Top 5 bits. I'd add his '80's comedian/Seinfeld voice. That always get a chuckle.

"WHYYYYY don't they just move the people to where the hurricanes aren't going. I mean..."

You make a fair point about Deflategate, despite the bullshitted-ness of Brady's treatment, I'd prefer he let it go, as well.

Good call on the 80s voice.

I would also add any time he adds "......gross!" to anything, his reads, a question, etc., it makes me laugh.

That's also a good one. I stopped just before questions this week. I'm also concerned that his sobriety might start to cut into the antics (see also: Sharpe, Iron Mike) and the whole thing will devolve into fatherhood/racing/helicopter talk.

The thing I noticed about these sobriety streaks is once he falls off, he falls off hard and it's great. Either he goes to a sporting event or just says fuck it after a gig. I'm not worried about that.

I don't mind the helicopter talk, because he typically mixes in some funny almost mishaps/crashes. The racing talk sucks out loud, though. I'd rather listen to #s read me the phonebook.

No need to read it, got it all up here...

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2017, 11:46

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Goose wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Pretty good rant on the 9/11 podcast about how the news media (specifically the always balanced Rolling Stone in this case) is essentially whining and crying and whining and complaining and whining and braying about anything and everything Trump day after day after every fucking day when absolutely nothing changes (sound familiar?), instead of focusing on like, actual issues like the shit food we're eating, how the banks have us enslaved and how we're getting microshipped and fingerprinted and having our identities basically put on Craigslist.

But yeah, Russia, man....

I enjoy Burr's podcast. But I think he may be the only person still arguing (mostly with himself) about Deflategate.

As for the Top 5 bits. I'd add his '80's comedian/Seinfeld voice. That always get a chuckle.

"WHYYYYY don't they just move the people to where the hurricanes aren't going. I mean..."

You make a fair point about Deflategate, despite the bullshitted-ness of Brady's treatment, I'd prefer he let it go, as well.

Good call on the 80s voice.

I would also add any time he adds "......gross!" to anything, his reads, a question, etc., it makes me laugh.

That's also a good one. I stopped just before questions this week. I'm also concerned that his sobriety might start to cut into the antics (see also: Sharpe, Iron Mike) and the whole thing will devolve into fatherhood/racing/helicopter talk.

The thing I noticed about these sobriety streaks is once he falls off, he falls off hard and it's great. Either he goes to a sporting event or just says fuck it after a gig. I'm not worried about that.

I don't mind the helicopter talk, because he typically mixes in some funny almost mishaps/crashes. The racing talk sucks out loud, though. I'd rather listen to #s read me the phonebook.

No need to read it, got it all up here...

It's funny because he's a lunatic.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Oct 2017, 11:58

The 10/16 podcast is great. Ol' Freckles is in a classic old man, cunty mood.

The Falcons game re-cap had me in tears. LOL.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 30 Oct 2017, 07:21

Ol' Freckle Face made a pro-BarstIool comment on last week's podcast. I assume he's in prison by now.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell