Other Podcasts

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Other Podcasts

Postby mj3528 » 20 Sep 2017, 12:02

Briandong79 wrote:Jackie MacMullen on the Lowe Post is really good, lots of 80s era Celtics stories.

Richard Jefferson is making the rounds, he was on Simmons last week and PMT this week. Getting ready for the retirement life.

Richard Jefferson is supposedly really entertaining. He had a podcast in Cleveland with Channing Frye and the female sideline reporter that was very well-received.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2017, 12:04

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Jackie MacMullen on the Lowe Post is really good, lots of 80s era Celtics stories.

Richard Jefferson is making the rounds, he was on Simmons last week and PMT this week. Getting ready for the retirement life.

Richard Jefferson is supposedly really entertaining. He had a podcast in Cleveland with Channing Frye and the female sideline reporter that was very well-received.

Road Trippin'. It is very good.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 12:07

mj3528 wrote:

This sideline reporter... WTTLL? Were Jefferson and Frye well-received by her?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 20 Sep 2017, 12:13

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

She is cute, not striking.

She is no Katie Witham, UEM knows who I mean
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JT99 » 20 Sep 2017, 12:15

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Can confirm
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 20 Sep 2017, 12:18

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Can confirm

I think you're supposed to show us a picture of the better-looking girl, too. She seems nice.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Sep 2017, 12:20

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Can confirm

Something is missing in this exchange. Oh yeah...a pic.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 21 Sep 2017, 10:51

Norm started his podcast again. He did 27 over a 3.5 year period and stopped in 2016. He re-started in July 2017 with Letterman and has done 10 so far.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nor ... 55951?mt=2

So far I've listened to Letterman and Seinfeld. If you like Norm you'll like the podcasts. Letterman was funnier than Sein, but Norm killed with his Rodney impression on the Sein episode.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Sep 2017, 11:08

Goose wrote:Norm started his podcast again. He did 27 over a 3.5 year period and stopped in 2016. He re-started in July 2017 with Letterman and has done 10 so far.

So far I've listened to Letterman and Seinfeld. If you like Norm you'll like the podcasts. Letterman was funnier than Sein, but Norm killed with his Rodney impression on the Sein episode.

I believe that I read somewhere that his pod with Letterman was hilarious.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Sep 2017, 15:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Goose wrote:Norm started his podcast again. He did 27 over a 3.5 year period and stopped in 2016. He re-started in July 2017 with Letterman and has done 10 so far.

I believe that I read somewhere that his pod with Letterman was hilarious.

i listened to this one, sein and bob saget, enjoyed all of them. thanks for posting about this goose.

eta: just noticed the bob saget one was from 2014
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 16 Nov 2017, 13:32

I am currently enjoying "The Polybius Conspiracy", about some dude who thinks he was abducted by the government after playing a mysterious video game in Portland......or was he?

Also been recommended one that I will start tomorrow called "Heaven's Gate" about the cult of the same name. Na na na na na na na, LEADER!
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Theny » 16 Nov 2017, 17:04

Mario Speedwagon wrote:I am currently enjoying "The Polybius Conspiracy", about some dude who thinks he was abducted by the government after playing a mysterious video game in Portland......or was he?

Also been recommended one that I will start tomorrow called "Heaven's Gate" about the cult of the same name. Na na na na na na na, LEADER!

I've been going through Heaven's Gate. It's good despite the narrator trying WAY too hard.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell