Other Podcasts

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Other Podcasts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Mar 2017, 14:00

Rachel is probably in my top 5 female sports "celebs" i'd like to nail. Lucky girl!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 31 Mar 2017, 14:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rachel is probably in my top 5 female sports "celebs" i'd like to nail. Lucky girl!

sounds like an interesting posts, with pics.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Mar 2017, 14:15

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rachel is probably in my top 5 female sports "celebs" i'd like to nail. Lucky girl!

I'll have to think about it. Is Holly Death Rowe still around?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 31 Mar 2017, 14:15

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

I'll have to think about it. Is Holly Death Rowe still around?

Yes, lives a few miles from my office.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby babylurch » 10 Apr 2017, 10:27

Has anyone listened to Shit town? It is about a reporter from NY who starts a relationship with an antique clock repairer in Alabama, to investigate a murder. Little seems to be as it seems. It is very interesting, and almost hypnotic in its weirdness. 7 one hour sessions.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Apr 2017, 17:07

babylurch wrote:Has anyone listened to Shit town? It is about a reporter from NY who starts a relationship with an antique clock repairer in Alabama, to investigate a murder. Little seems to be as it seems. It is very interesting, and almost hypnotic in its weirdness. 7 one hour sessions.

I have not. If Pardon My Take ever actually takes a vacation or something, I'll check it out.

Good week of Crimetown this week. Only 3 episodes left.

I downloaded the Road Trippin' Podcast hosted by Channing Frye and Richard Jefferson because I heard they were having Tim Duncan on as a guest. He was actually really entertaining, good stories about Pop, and the story about seeing AK47 in WoW at 3 am when he was playing that day at noon was pretty hilarious.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 10 Apr 2017, 19:38

Briandong79 wrote:
babylurch wrote:Has anyone listened to Shit town? It is about a reporter from NY who starts a relationship with an antique clock repairer in Alabama, to investigate a murder. Little seems to be as it seems. It is very interesting, and almost hypnotic in its weirdness. 7 one hour sessions.

I have not. If Pardon My Take ever actually takes a vacation or something, I'll check it out.

I downloaded the Road Trippin' Podcast hosted by Channing Frye and Richard Jefferson because I heard they were having Tim Duncan on as a guest. He was actually really entertaining, good stories about Pop, and the story about seeing AK47 in WoW at 3 am when he was playing that day at noon was pretty hilarious.

World of Warcraft?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Apr 2017, 09:06

Briandong79 wrote:

the vampire druglord with pet wolves is by far the most interesting character and then they go and drop that his sister was a state senator. that killed me. :lol:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Apr 2017, 09:07

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

the vampire druglord with pet wolves is by far the most interesting character and then they go and drop that his sister was a state senator. that killed me. :lol:

I really should have seen the ending coming when they said he was talking to a guy in prison about his sister.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell