The "Sports" Guy Twitter

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The "Sports" Guy Twitter

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Jan 2017, 07:33

Hard to believe he's given up on Amir Johnson and Tyler Zeller so quickly. There goes our goal of Eastern Conference #3 Seed Champions.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 28 Jan 2017, 09:15

His tweet of the new pats mailbag has 16 retweets. 16.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ctz31 » 28 Jan 2017, 09:47

Theny wrote:His tweet of the new pats mailbag has 16 retweets. 16.

Lol. I enjoyed that post.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Dthefritz » 08 May 2017, 18:12

Throwback!

Can we replace the Raptors with the Bucks for Game 4?

Life is so unfair! A 42-40 team you don't even root for, that has one guy you like, lost in the first round. Boo fucking hoo.

New BS Report w/ @MichaelRapaport - NBA playoffs, CP3, Knicks, stickman A-Rod, feuding w/ESPN + Hamilton shade.

A retired baseball player banging other famous people! I can't believe what hilarity and insight we will gain from these two non-famous people who know dick about baseball. [maybe rapaport does, IDK].

We’ve seen a lot of greatness in this postseason, but @JohnWall’s insults have been the best thing we’ve heard

What a faaahthah-less thug! He will nevah be as good as Isaiah Tawmmas without President Stevens teaching him to stawp chugging hot sawce and stealing hubcaps!

I'd love to know the full story with Ray and PP/KG/Rondo... I think it goes beyond just Ray signing with Miami. Unusual level of bad blood.

Bill at the time: It's obvious there's tension between the young and old guys on the team.
Bill, also at the time: Ray Allen seems unhappy that Ainge has tried to trade him 35 different times.
Bill, now: WHY DIDN'T THEY LIKE EACH OTHER, WAS THERE A GURL INVOLVED???????????

.@BryanCurtis on @ColinAllredTX, the ex-NFL linebacker trying to sack a seat in Congress

Oof, that's not even a pun.

All those wide open missed 3s are coming back to haunt the Celts.

Nice John Madden impression. Scoring >>>>>>> Not scoring. You can't get this level of analysis anywhere!

Celts desperately need Marcus Smart to start doing Marcus Smart stuff. He's been horrendous in both D.C. games.
In game 4 he only had 2 turnovers, merely his season average. IT stepped up to the plate with 6, while Bradley chipped in 4. Really separates the men from the boys this playoffs thing.

Bogdanovic just beat Marcus Smart to a loose ball - put a fork in this game.

Yeah, that's really what did it. Also, how dare a bench player in the playoffs be scrappy when it runs counter to my stereotypes of Euro players.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 13 May 2017, 20:56

Homer Simpson is the best Simpson...

Gortat should come out of this timeout holding a two-by-four. He could just start whacking Celtics with it as the refs watch silently. https://t.co/Et0SaFUg3D

Gortat has 40 fouls. He's fouled out 6 separate times.

That's a horrible shot. Every time I want John Wall to take that shot.

They're saying in Korean, "What an awful shot, I can't believe he made it! Not one Wizards fan on the planet thought that was going in!" https://t.co/FqEzVLP3HS
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Jun 2017, 21:26

DeAndre and four combo guards... ladies and gentlemen your 2017-18 Clippers!

He bitched for years about how they should break up the Clippers and they weren't fun to watch anymore. And now, he is the victim because they broke up the team and they won't be as good. What a sad story.

I just want to point out that both Chris Paul and James Harden love to have the ball. Like, all the time.

Gee, how profound of you to point that out. Where would we be without Bill and has snarky, obvious observations? It's not like Houston was obviously in dire need of another ballhandler after that playoff series they lost!

Chris Paul and James Harden may seem like an awkward pair, but it just might work. @KevinOConnorNBA

You mean if you have two really awesome players who both like handling the ball, but they're both incredibly efficient and great shooters, and you play in a system that maximizes the number of possessions, BY GOD IT JUST MIGHT WORK???

I am less optimistic than KOC

Oh boy. That column [if he ever writes it] will be a doozy. SOMETHING SOMETHING DISEASE OF MORE REVERSE NOBODY BELIEVES IN US THEORY WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT GIRL FROM FERRIS BUELLER???

link to article by Danny Chau entitled "What the Hell are the Clippers Doing?"

They're trading their best player because he said he wasn't going to re-sign there long term. Not that complicated, really. I can't remember if I've ever broken down one of his articles here, but I'm pretty sure this guy is a drywall-brained zero.

This [Phil Jackson] is a goodbye with flames and spit and blowtorches

I live in NY. People are not rioting on the streets or anything. He's just another shitty GM, only unlike Isiah Thomas or Scott Layden, he left us with a potentially great young player, so whatever. Life goes on.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Jun 2017, 21:49

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jun 2017, 08:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Image

lol i don't know why this gif is here but i love it.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Jun 2017, 08:20

SouthernYokel wrote:

I dont know either. Maybe I posted it while drinking the other night or one of the mods is havin a little fun.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jun 2017, 08:54

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I dont know either. Maybe I posted it while drinking the other night or one of the mods is havin a little fun.

He looks so sure of it. possibly my favorite gif of all time. MTM, i think we need a gifhof ruling.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Jun 2017, 09:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

He looks so sure of it. possibly my favorite gif of all time. MTM, i think we need a gifhof ruling.

Yeah, that's HOFworthy if only because I'm 98% sure he's not saying the jews did this, but there's that 2%....
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jun 2017, 09:31

i loved it so much i went and looked up the history.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
He's saying "injustica" :cry:
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 30 Jun 2017, 09:31

In Portugese he's probably calling Messi's mother a whore.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 21 Aug 2017, 12:25

Which classic T.I. Anthem is the most important?

Our board's namesake is wondering. The Wolf and babylunch: please debate for our entertainment, tyia.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 21 Aug 2017, 12:32

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Which classic T.I. Anthem is the most important?

Our board's namesake is wondering. The Wolf and babylunch: please debate for our entertainment, tyia.

I literally don't even know what that means.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell