Re: The "Sports" Guy Twitter

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Sep 2016, 14:55

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Brady passed 310 yards in the '16 title game against what is the most fearsome defense in the history of ever. But he's just a system QB. I dunno, I just watch the games. Can I whine that Gostkowski was drunk and that's why he missed the extra point, forcing Brady to go for two at the end? Or does that weak cop out only count when Peyton's involved? Let me know.

STATZ are fun. Mold them, shape them, any way you want them.

I don't think Gostkowski has the history of being a liquored up kicker that Vanderjagt did, so there's that. And again, I watched the 2003 AFC Championship Game...Brady wasn't really that great that day, but Peyton was bad and Tom didn't fuck up. 3-2 is 3-2. Sorry not sorry.

So we can blame kickers when Peyton loses, but when Brady loses it's because he's a mediocre system QB? Got it.

Tom didn't fuck up, so what, the win doesn't count? Again, you guys are holding onto that third win STATZ like a 13 year old boy clutching his first boner. No sane, logical person who watches football casually, intently, or by accident will honestly say Manning had anything to do with that win. But clutch that number tightly if it makes you feel better.

Who's next?

Then give up Tawmy's first Super Bowl. DREW got them in and the D won it. He was last year's Peyton on that team

Vinatieri was on the defense?

Brady deserves credit for Vinatieri?

According to you, the D won it. Using that logic and remembering the game where Vinatieri scored a three point kick to win the game, ipso facto Vinatieri is on the defense, according to you.

Well on Fantasy it is D/ST so yeah, he is :mrgreen:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2016, 14:57

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:To be fair, the D did score a TD in that game they won by 3. Ipso facto, Lombardi belongs to the D.

I forgot the D's touchdown made it 20-17, Patriots. What was the final score of the game, anyway? I'll hang up and listen. And laugh.

20-17. Take that away, it's 17-13 (well, more likely 17-10, because Vinatieri never kicks the last second FG). We've been over this.

Do we just not comprehend what a game winning score means? If not, we can part ways here.

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Well on Fantasy it is D/ST so yeah, he is :mrgreen:

Drunk kickers and fantasy football classifications. Boy, am I PWNed as fuck. Balls, you need a moist towel?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Sep 2016, 15:03

[insert stats of QBs outplaying Brady]

NERDZZZZZZZZZ [5 seconds later....] AND HERE ARE ALL THESE STATZZZZZZ SHOWING BRADY IS AWESOME

[point out better stats again]

WHATEVS YOU PWNED! who's next haterz
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Sep 2016, 15:04

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:To be fair, the D did score a TD in that game they won by 3. Ipso facto, Lombardi belongs to the D.

I forgot the D's touchdown made it 20-17, Patriots. What was the final score of the game, anyway? I'll hang up and listen. And laugh.

20-17. Take that away, it's 17-13 (well, more likely 17-10, because Vinatieri never kicks the last second FG). We've been over this.

Do we just not comprehend what a game winning score means? If not, we can part ways here.

Sure. I'm saying if Ty Law doesn't pull off the pick six in the first place and everything else plays out the same (and there is no way to prove it would or would not have), Brady has to drive for a TD at the end instead of setting up Vinatieri's thrilling heroics.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2016, 15:05

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Sure. I'm saying if Ty Law doesn't pull off the pick six in the first place and everything else plays out the same (and there is no way to prove it would or would not have), Brady has to drive for a TD at the end instead of setting up Vinatieri's thrilling heroics.

If my aunt had a cock, etc.

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:[insert stats of QBs outplaying Brady]

NERDZZZZZZZZZ [5 seconds later....] AND HERE ARE ALL THESE STATZZZZZZ SHOWING BRADY IS AWESOME

I cited Brady's stats in a game he lost. Okay.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Sep 2016, 15:15

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

If my aunt had a cock, etc.

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:[insert stats of QBs outplaying Brady]

I cited Brady's stats in a game he lost. Okay.

And I pointed out how others outperformed him in a losing effort as well... which was somehow wrong on my part because it didn't fit your narrative or whatever
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Sep 2016, 18:42

You can hate on John Paxson all you want and say "ooh what if jordan didn't have 33/8/7 on 50% from the field in Game 6 of the 93 finals?" You can take numbers and make them mean anything like some kind of haughty, high horse faggot with a 4th grade understanding of math. The fact is maybe John Paxson only scored 8 points, but he hit the game winning shot, and therefore he is the hero and the sole reason they won. Anybody who disagrees is engaging in pointless mental masturbation.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Sep 2016, 07:05

Dthefritz wrote:You can hate on John Paxson all you want and say "ooh what if jordan didn't have 33/8/7 on 50% from the field in Game 6 of the 93 finals?" You can take numbers and make them mean anything like some kind of haughty, high horse faggot with a 4th grade understanding of math. The fact is maybe John Paxson only scored 8 points, but he hit the game winning shot, and therefore he is the hero and the sole reason they won. Anybody who disagrees is engaging in pointless mental masturbation.

Football and basketball are pretty much the same game so this razor sharp analogy works perfectly.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 06 Oct 2016, 17:13

I need a BS Podcast theme song that's like 70% as good as this song...[youtube clip of Rocky IV training Montage]

Let's help out our buddy here. I have an idea, but I'm sure y'all Gen X'ers can find something more appropriate for his demographic.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Oct 2016, 22:32

Ortiz is the most important Red Sox player of my lifetime and I really hope this isn't it.

Translation: Manny was better, but he didn't deny his obvious cheating and continue it long enough to stick around for title #3, so let's pretend Ortiz was the main reason they won titles #1 and #2.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Oct 2016, 23:06

Dthefritz wrote:
Ortiz is the most important Red Sox player of my lifetime and I really hope this isn't it.

Translation: Manny was better, but he didn't deny his obvious cheating and continue it long enough to stick around for title #3, so let's pretend Ortiz was the main reason they won titles #1 and #2.

SAVAGE.

Also fuck Simmons. Like his opinion has weight.

FU Kite.

I hate social media.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Oct 2016, 23:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

SAVAGE.

FU Kite.

I hate social media.

TBF, the responses to this tweet were pretty appropriate. https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/ ... 7163097089
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Oct 2016, 06:38

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

SAVAGE.

FU Kite.

I hate social media.

TBF, the responses to this tweet were pretty appropriate. https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/ ... 7163097089

Man, they really showed Billy what was up and affected his life.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 15 Dec 2016, 23:36

Let's see what the shower-up-ers and affect-ers of Bill's life had to say about his most recent column.

PJ Rock ‏@pjrock45 10h10 hours ago
@BillSimmons @Medium Spoiler alert: It's terrible. Just write a real column about the possibility and what the celtics might give up

Sadly, this is that column for Bill.

Andy Magnes ‏@andymagnes 9h9 hours ago
@Phortin is @BillSimmons turning into @ReillyRick before our very eyes?

NODDING SADLY

Andy Magnes ‏@andymagnes 9h9 hours ago
Staff: "@BillSimmons nobody's reading the site. The Pats stuff alienated readers."

BS: "I've got it! Boston sports fan fiction!"
#FacePalm

Sadly, there are enough Boston bandwagon dipshits to keep this site afloat forever. As if we needed another reason to root against their teams.

[quote[Sheep™ ‏@PantsFreeZone 10h10 hours ago
@BillSimmons i can't believe your relevance is waning[/quote]
Fortunately, he's inspired a whole new generation of even worse sportswriters! And managed to infect some good ones with some of his annoying traits.

Maxx Power ‏@maxxx__power 10h10 hours ago
@BillSimmons @Medium you can't stop writing Boston pipe dream trades.

Yes, but he finds ways to make them even more insufferable, somehow. He didn't ask for these powers,

Russell D ‏@ditnes 4h4 hours ago
@BillSimmons Clock is ticking on that "war chest" and every GM knows it.

That's crazy talk. Ainge's track record is flawless in terms of packaging assets for superstars on teams run by his friends.

Michael Felchlin ‏@mfindigital 7h7 hours ago
@BillSimmons @Medium bill lives in LA, even he couldn't stand boston, but boogie will ❤ it? What happened 2u? Y has your work gotten so bad?

Damn. Real talk right there.

Nick ‏@Nick_Hise 9h9 hours ago
@BillSimmons Only thing you got wrong is if the Boogie trade doesn't work out, Stevens ends up at IU, not Duke #iubb

Well, he got a shitload of other things wrong too, but I guess also that.

Jerry ‏@mcguig24 9h9 hours ago
@BillSimmons you should post this a few more times today, in case your arms get sore from carrying all that water for Danny Ainge

Leave Danny alone! His team is only one game behind that of the most incompetent literally Hitler GM in the history of the universe Phil Jackson.

Brian Muething ‏@datdudeBPM 9h9 hours ago
@BillSimmons @Medium Boston 5th graders inspired by this to be a writer - "I could do *that* - or better," they say. They're not wrong.

Not the most creative burn in the world, but actually literally 100% true.

Kevin Treichel ‏@KevinTreichel 9h9 hours ago
@BillSimmons Adam Silver needs to Chris Paul any Celtics trade just because of this.

Well obviously they will, seeing as how every professional sports league is run not to create an entertaining product or turn a profit, but to screw over Boston's sports team specifically.

Walt Haas ‏@TheRealJaMarcus 10h10 hours ago
@BillSimmons Boogie hates you.

Don't be so presumptuous! We can only assume that's true if he enjoys sports and has elementary critical thinking skills.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Jan 2017, 23:17

Celts got outrebounded by 17 at Cleveland and 17 at Toronto - and unfortunately that's going to keep happening w/o a trade.

Yeah, what an idiot that Danny Ainge is. He's lucky to have unofficial advisors like Bill tell him to trade for a center with elite rim protection/rebounding skills, with the shooting/passing abilities to preserve their offensive system, without giving up much of anything in return. Why the Bucks and Wolves didn't hire this guy to run their teams is beyond all reasonable comprehension.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell