Re: The "Sports" Guy Twitter

Postby the cheese » 27 Sep 2016, 13:44

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:great content, guys

Don't you have an Eagles thread to go force complaints in?

Dont you have more SOTSG members to run off? #RIPBergerBoy

Just one more. :mrgreen:

Keep it up garg, it'll just be the pattycake crew and the delco mean street posse.

And that, my friend, will be boring.

Hang on, hang on, I thought you, of all people, loved the ultra-exclusivity of the small band of whimsical posters. Or does that only apply to your Hall of Sand?

You're driving off all of the whimsy.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 27 Sep 2016, 13:47

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:great content, guys

Don't you have an Eagles thread to go force complaints in?

Dont you have more SOTSG members to run off? #RIPBergerBoy

Just one more. :mrgreen:

Keep it up garg, it'll just be the pattycake crew and the delco mean street posse.

And that, my friend, will be boring.

Hang on, hang on, I thought you, of all people, loved the ultra-exclusivity of the small band of whimsical posters. Or does that only apply to your Hall of Sand?

You're driving off all of the whimsy.

There's a girl in Pup 1's class named Whimsy. I fucking hate hippies.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 27 Sep 2016, 13:56

Really? That's fucking bad.

The elder curds had a kid in their class named Morgandy. She was white.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Sep 2016, 14:01

the cheese wrote:Really? That's fucking bad.

The dad was probably a fan of Morganna the kissing bandit

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Sep 2016, 14:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Brady passed 310 yards in the '16 title game against what is the most fearsome defense in the history of ever. But he's just a system QB. I dunno, I just watch the games. Can I whine that Gostkowski was drunk and that's why he missed the extra point, forcing Brady to go for two at the end? Or does that weak cop out only count when Peyton's involved? Let me know.

STATZ are fun. Mold them, shape them, any way you want them.

I don't think Gostkowski has the history of being a liquored up kicker that Vanderjagt did, so there's that. And again, I watched the 2003 AFC Championship Game...Brady wasn't really that great that day, but Peyton was bad and Tom didn't fuck up. 3-2 is 3-2. Sorry not sorry.

So we can blame kickers when Peyton loses, but when Brady loses it's because he's a mediocre system QB? Got it.

Tom didn't fuck up, so what, the win doesn't count? Again, you guys are holding onto that third win STATZ like a 13 year old boy clutching his first boner. No sane, logical person who watches football casually, intently, or by accident will honestly say Manning had anything to do with that win. But clutch that number tightly if it makes you feel better.

Who's next?

Then give up Tawmy's first Super Bowl. DREW got them in and the D won it. He was last year's Peyton on that team
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Sep 2016, 14:21

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Brady passed 310 yards in the '16 title game against what is the most fearsome defense in the history of ever. But he's just a system QB. I dunno, I just watch the games. Can I whine that Gostkowski was drunk and that's why he missed the extra point, forcing Brady to go for two at the end? Or does that weak cop out only count when Peyton's involved? Let me know.

I don't think Gostkowski has the history of being a liquored up kicker that Vanderjagt did, so there's that. And again, I watched the 2003 AFC Championship Game...Brady wasn't really that great that day, but Peyton was bad and Tom didn't fuck up. 3-2 is 3-2. Sorry not sorry.

So we can blame kickers when Peyton loses, but when Brady loses it's because he's a mediocre system QB? Got it.

Tom didn't fuck up, so what, the win doesn't count? Again, you guys are holding onto that third win STATZ like a 13 year old boy clutching his first boner. No sane, logical person who watches football casually, intently, or by accident will honestly say Manning had anything to do with that win. But clutch that number tightly if it makes you feel better.

Who's next?

Then give up Tawmy's first Super Bowl. DREW got them in and the D won it. He was last year's Peyton on that team

Oh now you've gone and done it. Wait until ONTB sees this.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2016, 14:24

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Who's next?

Vinatieri was on the defense?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 27 Sep 2016, 14:27

Technically, no, not really. She's not in his class, but she is in another kindergarten class at his school. Her name is Whimsy though, and I hate her parents for it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Sep 2016, 14:29

TheWolf wrote:

Technically, no, not really. She's not in his class, but she is in another kindergarten class at his school. Her name is Whimsy though, and I hate her parents for it.

Whimsy is a damn good stripper name, IMO.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 27 Sep 2016, 14:32

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Whimsy is a damn good stripper name, IMO.

Best stripper name I've ever encountered in the wild was Ricky Bobby. About three years after Talladega Nights came out. She couldn't have been more than 20.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Sep 2016, 14:35

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Who's next?

Brady deserves credit for Vinatieri?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2016, 14:38

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Who's next?

Brady deserves credit for Vinatieri?

According to you, the D won it. Using that logic and remembering the game where Vinatieri scored a three point kick to win the game, ipso facto Vinatieri is on the defense, according to you.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Sep 2016, 14:42

To be fair, the D did score a TD in that game they won by 3. Ipso facto, Lombardi belongs to the D.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2016, 14:45

JichaelDick wrote:To be fair, the D did score a TD in that game they won by 3. Ipso facto, Lombardi belongs to the D.

I forgot the D's touchdown made it 20-17, Patriots. What was the final score of the game, anyway? I'll hang up and listen. And laugh.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Sep 2016, 14:53

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:To be fair, the D did score a TD in that game they won by 3. Ipso facto, Lombardi belongs to the D.

I forgot the D's touchdown made it 20-17, Patriots. What was the final score of the game, anyway? I'll hang up and listen. And laugh.

20-17. Take that away, it's 17-13 (well, more likely 17-10, because Vinatieri never kicks the last second FG). We've been over this.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell