Sports Blogs

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Theny » 15 Mar 2016, 09:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:I don't get why people hate Rovell so much. Truly baffling.


Okay, explain his appeal to you like I was Balls Flush ctz.


Like what SY and Jike said above, I don't love him, but I just don't see why he gets people that riled up.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30548
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 15 Mar 2016, 17:00

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:I don't get why people hate Rovell so much. Truly baffling.


Okay, explain his appeal to you like I was Balls Flush ctz.


Like what SY and Jike said above, I don't love him, but I just don't see why he gets people that riled up.


I kind of feel sorry for him that his idea of a good time is story-boarding tweets to send out during the Super Bowl.
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6076
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2016, 11:23

Theny wrote:I don't get why people hate Rovell so much. Truly baffling.


@darrenrovell
Can't believe it's my 9th year of not filling out a bracket. Love watching games so much more. Don't anticipate going back.


Who tweets shit like this?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Assholes, that's who.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23717
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2016, 11:28

I saw similar tweets sent, and with nowhere near the vitriol.

‏@bruce_arthur · Mar 13

I am currently in year four or five without a bracket. I cheer for underdogs with no conflict, just hope and joy. Join me in freedom.


Jonah Keri ‏@jonahkeri · Mar 13

@bruce_arthur been at least 10 years for me
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26087
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 Mar 2016, 12:11

Been several years for me too. Hell, I don't even watch the gay thing anymore. Total freedom from NCAA bullshit.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18369
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2016, 12:12

JichaelDick wrote:I saw similar tweets sent, and with nowhere near the vitriol.

‏@bruce_arthur · Mar 13

I am currently in year four or five without a bracket. I cheer for underdogs with no conflict, just hope and joy. Join me in freedom.


Jonah Keri ‏@jonahkeri · Mar 13

@bruce_arthur been at least 10 years for me


To be fucking fair, none of them have the dickheadishness track record of Rovell.

ETA: What about the women's FInal Four, Michael? LOLJK
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23717
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2016, 12:29

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I saw similar tweets sent, and with nowhere near the vitriol.

‏@bruce_arthur · Mar 13

I am currently in year four or five without a bracket. I cheer for underdogs with no conflict, just hope and joy. Join me in freedom.


Jonah Keri ‏@jonahkeri · Mar 13

@bruce_arthur been at least 10 years for me


To be fucking fair, none of them have the dickheadishness track record of Rovell.

ETA: What about the women's FInal Four, Michael? LOLJK


Keri's fine. Arthur's a dick who calls everyone who disagrees with him either racist, sexist, a misogynist, or some combination of the 3.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26087
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Mar 2016, 14:19

Really makes Cedar Rapids appealing.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/big- ... helorette/
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Aug 2016, 13:17

Paul Ryan, Barstool Sports fan?

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Sep 2016, 15:03

As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 10:50

Briandong79 wrote:As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo


i would have signed the petition for Obie Trice Stadium
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby JT99 » 06 Sep 2016, 13:11

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo


i would have signed the petition for Obie Trice Stadium


Real name?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 13:13

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo


i would have signed the petition for Obie Trice Stadium


Real name?


Obie Trice III i guess.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Sep 2016, 14:35

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo


i would have signed the petition for Obie Trice Stadium


Real name?


Obie Trice III i guess.


We were looking for No Gimmicks.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31047
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Sports Blogs

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 14:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:As usual, I have very little idea what Spencer Hall is writing about, but this is always, interesting and incredibly well written. Plus some Jack Trice talk (I signed the petition to get the stadium name changed!)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... 46/buffalo


i would have signed the petition for Obie Trice Stadium


Real name?


Obie Trice III i guess.


We were looking for No Gimmicks.


lol, i don't actually LISTEN to his music. i just know who he is, kind of. /realthugs
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest