Re: Sklar Brothers and Simmons: Dorkiest gentle ball washing

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 07 Nov 2014, 11:47

WrestleMedia: Your favorite media feuds as a WWE PPV

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/wrestle ... e-ppv.html
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Re: Sklar Brothers and Simmons: Dorkiest feud in America

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 28 Mar 2017, 16:06

Presumably Simmons is going to be starting some new feuds as he fades from the spotlight and tries to get a new job. as a member of his fan board i feel it's my duty to give an update on his most recent fit: http://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/03/26/media-circus-sam-ponder-sunday-nfl-countdown-espn

I did hear back from Keri. He said, “I totally appreciate your reporting here. But I have to very politely decline to comment. Thank you again for inquiring, and all the best.”

no death threats, just a big pile of nothing. lame. i don't see this helping sotsg.com's membership drive.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Mar 2017, 16:40

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Presumably Simmons is going to be starting some new feuds as he fades from the spotlight and tries to get a new job. as a member of his fan board i feel it's my duty to give an update on his most recent fit: http://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/03/26/media-circus-sam-ponder-sunday-nfl-countdown-espn

I did hear back from Keri. He said, “I totally appreciate your reporting here. But I have to very politely decline to comment. Thank you again for inquiring, and all the best.”

no death threats, just a big pile of nothing. lame. i don't see this helping sotsg.com's membership drive.

Poor Bill. Cant even troll properly.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Mar 2017, 17:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Presumably Simmons is going to be starting some new feuds as he fades from the spotlight and tries to get a new job. as a member of his fan board i feel it's my duty to give an update on his most recent fit: http://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/03/26/media-circus-sam-ponder-sunday-nfl-countdown-espn

Keri doesn't seem either humorous enough for a tongue in cheek feud or self important enough for a legit one. Know your targets.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Mar 2017, 17:14

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

Keri doesn't seem either humorous enough for a tongue in cheek feud or self important enough for a legit one. Know your targets.

Yeah, that seems like the most Keri response possible. I like the guy but he is the least controversial person possible.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Mar 2017, 17:46

Goddamn Canadian.

I think this kills my theory that it was a joke. Or at least Keri certainly didn't take it that way.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell