ESPN Radio

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: ESPN Radio

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Nov 2017, 15:50

I like that Sarah Spain is 6-9. :lol:
69!!!! LETS HEAR IT!!!!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 22 Nov 2017, 15:54

TheWolf wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Theny wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Lol ok.

Both those clowns will be cut.

And replace them with who? Michael and Jemele?

Who cares?

Anyone. Literally I think anyone can get whatever crap ratings those two will get.

Except they'll probably get good ratings because there are millions of people (myself included) who just mindlessly put on ESPN Radio in the morning as background noise but don't even really pay attention to it.

I agree with mj about Stephen A. I just can't with him. Because racism, of course.

in Indy they run dan dakich during that time which is, for all intensive purposes Midas Whale be a klan rally. Stephen A is an acquired taste but i actually enjoyed his show with like mizzanelli. ball knows what I mean.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby jman » 28 Nov 2017, 09:29

More like Dan Dickich, amirite?

Spain gets a 3-hour evening national show? Did she do anything on the national level for the radio prior to this? All I knew her for was doing SC updates and some boring early Sunday morning baseball show on ESPN1000 in Chicago.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Nov 2017, 09:31

She had a show with Prim Siripipat and then one with Jane McManus and Ramona Shelburne on Saturday morning.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 09:43

JichaelDick wrote:She had a show with Prim Siripipat and then one with Jane McManus and Ramona Shelburne on Saturday morning.

my local station runs all their government required public service announcements during that saturday morning show. Truth cigarette ads one after another. The show was that good.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 28 Nov 2017, 10:20

JichaelDick wrote:She had a show with Prim Siripipat and then one with Jane McManus and Ramona Shelburne on Saturday morning.

well, I guess I asked the question...
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell