ESPN Radio

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: ESPN Radio

Postby chrisco » 19 Dec 2016, 11:39

SouthernYokel wrote:speaking of mike & mike. Golic's son does the overnight show that precedes Mike & Mike. he is awful. truly awful. he does that Tyson thing where he uses big words to try to sound smart but they are the wrong big words. Constantly. I assume he has never been called out on this because his show is from 3 am to 6 am.

Of all the things I thought Yokel would be doing from 3-6 AM....

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 19 Dec 2016, 12:21

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:speaking of mike & mike. Golic's son does the overnight show that precedes Mike & Mike. he is awful. truly awful. he does that Tyson thing where he uses big words to try to sound smart but they are the wrong big words. Constantly. I assume he has never been called out on this because his show is from 3 am to 6 am.

I actually don't mind him on the Sunday morning fantasy football show. I cannot say I have ever listened to the 3-6 am ESPN radio show.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Dec 2016, 13:40

the cheese wrote:
chrisco wrote:

I actually don't mind him on the Sunday morning fantasy football show. I cannot say I have ever listened to the 3-6 am ESPN radio show.

it's what's on when i'm driving to the gym. i should just start my dubstep early. get warmed up in the car, you know.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 31 May 2017, 16:08

Is there no Mike & Mike thread? I don't know and I'm not going to look for it.

I've seen it at the gym a few times. Very inane, non-offensive sports talk. Typical ESPN stuff.

Here's an article quoting the immortal Doc Rivers from Mike & Mike with his take on Kevin Durant joining the Warriors. I think he's against it, it's hard to tell. The headline and the article are misleading and seem to infer a lot from that quote block, but I guess if you have a chance to take a shot at a Boston team, you do it? :beatsme:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/05/31/doc-ri ... in-durant/

ETA: slightly better grammar
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell