Stephen A. Smith

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Stephen A. Smith

Postby Incogneetus69 » 05 Dec 2017, 19:44

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It's possible there's something to this. I think in general, QBs are given a free pass on the tantrums, and it's viewed as just being a passionate leader or whatever. Other positions, especially WRs, are seen as divas whining about not getting the ball enough. Most QBs are white, and most WRs are black. Is the treatment BECAUSE they're white/black? I don't know.

Noted Wide Receiver Cam Newton wants to know where he can cash in all his free passes for tantrums.

Noted great qb Tony Romo wants to know when admitted shitty qb Dak Prescott will get the lol fuck that guy treatment romo and cutler and Eli and whoever else who isn’t black gets
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Dec 2017, 19:45

Incogneetus69 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It's possible there's something to this. I think in general, QBs are given a free pass on the tantrums, and it's viewed as just being a passionate leader or whatever. Other positions, especially WRs, are seen as divas whining about not getting the ball enough. Most QBs are white, and most WRs are black. Is the treatment BECAUSE they're white/black? I don't know.

Noted Wide Receiver Cam Newton wants to know where he can cash in all his free passes for tantrums.

Noted great qb Tony Romo wants to know when admitted shitty qb Dak Prescott will get the lol fuck that guy treatment romo and cutler and Eli and whoever else who isn’t black gets

Tony Romo is Mexican. PPL forget this.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Incogneetus69 » 05 Dec 2017, 19:48

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I said in general, lol.

Yes, and in general, black players are viewed more negatively at either position. Even incog acknowledged this, not really a great hill to die on IMO.

Yea even Incog. Haha suck my dick.

Everything is explainable. Losers cry about how they’re perceived. Smart people acknowledge the explanation for bias. Where’s the article calling the treatment of goodell unfair? Someone’s doing the Raping.
Incogneetus69

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Dec 2017, 19:51

Incogneetus69 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I said in general, lol.

Yes, and in general, black players are viewed more negatively at either position. Even incog acknowledged this, not really a great hill to die on IMO.

Yea even Incog. Haha suck my dick.

Everything is explainable. Losers cry about how they’re perceived. Smart people acknowledge the explanation for bias. Where’s the article calling the treatment of goodell unfair? Someone’s doing the Raping.

You're looking for every article ever written by Peter king.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Incogneetus69 » 05 Dec 2017, 19:55

No seriously. These black guys rape and smack white women and get no jail time and bill Simmons and Greg or fritz or whoever is like America is so racist omgz it’s like picking cotton fire goodell kneel for the anthem what a hero
Incogneetus69

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Dec 2017, 20:04

Incogneetus69 wrote:No seriously. These black guys rape and smack white women and get no jail time and bill Simmons and Greg or fritz or whoever is like America is so racist omgz it’s like picking cotton fire goodell kneel for the anthem what a hero

There is no excuse for this post not to include the phrase "the real racists".
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Dec 2017, 20:06

Getting lumped in with Simmons and DTF has crushed my soul.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Dec 2017, 20:08

Gregs Kite wrote:Getting lumped in with Simmons and DTF has crushed my soul.

He was making a joke from earlier where he thought I was you in the shoutbox. I wouldn't sweat it.

However, I'll still lump you in with Simmons, based on the nuanced and even-handed opinions you share on Boston sports.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2017, 20:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I'd like to see the self anointed Chosen One after he's won five Super Bowls. I feel like the evil, old, white media might view his tantrums differently.

Not sure if serious, but if you'd truly like to see this you should hand write a letter to mr kraft asking him to trade belechick for river boat Ron. Problem solved!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Dec 2017, 10:41

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I'd like to see the self anointed Chosen One after he's won five Super Bowls. I feel like the evil, old, white media might view his tantrums differently.

Not sure if serious, but if you'd truly like to see this you should hand write a letter to mr kraft asking him to trade belechick for river boat Ron. Problem solved!

i'll cosign!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Dec 2017, 10:43

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

i'll cosign!

Make that two of us!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 06 Dec 2017, 10:59

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

i'll cosign!

Make that two of us!

Random thought Phil Simpson edition: If the Hoodie and Mr Kraft did have a falling out, what franchise does BB turn into a dynasty just to spite him? I'd go Broncos, Colts, then Jets in that order.

ETA: Putting Broncos first because I think the owner would let him do what he wants and I realize they have had a dynastic(ish) run.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Dec 2017, 11:00

chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

i'll cosign!

Make that two of us!

Random thought Phil Simpson edition: If the Hoodie and Mr Kraft did have a falling out, what franchise does BB turn into a dynasty just to spite him? I'd go Broncos, Colts, then Jets in that order.

Why do you have Broncos 1st?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 06 Dec 2017, 11:00

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

i'll cosign!

Make that two of us!

Why do you have Broncos 1st?

See my ETA! But mainly because I don't think the hoodie could tolerate Irsay or Woody.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Dec 2017, 11:01

chrisco wrote:Random thought Phil Simpson edition: If the Hoodie and Mr Kraft did have a falling out, what franchise does BB turn into a dynasty just to spite him? I'd go Broncos, Colts, then Jets in that order.

ETA: Putting Broncos first because I think the owner would let him do what he wants and I realize they have had a dynastic(ish) run.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell