Whitlock

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Whitlock

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Oct 2015, 17:26

Jew Jitsu wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:So that fuckboy Greg Howard has a history of violence against women? How will deadspin spin that?

Word? Go on...

Did he ever respond to this?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2015, 17:51

Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:So that fuckboy Greg Howard has a history of violence against women? How will deadspin spin that?

Word? Go on...

Saw some more potshots about it from Whitlock:

Deadspin Verified account
‏@Deadspin

The Cowboys are just going to keep covering for Greg Hardy: http://deadsp.in/LDnj9oR

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason 6h6 hours ago

Jason Whitlock Retweeted Deadspin

Couple of typos here: Replace Cowboys w/Deadspin. Replace Hardy w/Howard. #40hoursCommunityService
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Oct 2015, 19:52

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:

Word? Go on...

Saw some more potshots about it from Whitlock:

Deadspin Verified account
‏@Deadspin

The Cowboys are just going to keep covering for Greg Hardy: http://deadsp.in/LDnj9oR

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason 6h6 hours ago

Jason Whitlock Retweeted Deadspin

Couple of typos here: Replace Cowboys w/Deadspin. Replace Hardy w/Howard. #40hoursCommunityService

If it's true, then it's absolutely ridiculous for Deadspin to hide from this and still climb on their moral high horse.

However, given that it's Whitlock involved, you can't rule out that he just found some other random abuser named Greg Howard.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Oct 2015, 20:06

Tommy Craggs said something to the effect that he and Marchman had thrown the bottle. Seems there may be something to it...
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Oct 2015, 15:11

JichaelDick wrote:Tommy Craggs said something to the effect that he and Marchman had thrown the bottle. Seems there may be something to it...

What does that mean? They threw a bottle at some hoes?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2015, 15:22

Jew Jitsu wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Tommy Craggs said something to the effect that he and Marchman had thrown the bottle. Seems there may be something to it...

What does that mean? They threw a bottle at some hoes?

Basically, Whitlock has accused Howard of merely parroting Craggs and Tim Marchman's opinions as if he were a puppet and not having his own opinions. Basically, that they were doing the talking, and using Howard as someone to get the message across.

Craggs saying that he and Marchman threw the bottle, to me, seems to indicate that Howard DID throw a bottle at someone, and they're just using the "he's a puppet" thing to make a joke. Of course, it could be a weird defense of the guy, who knows.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Nov 2015, 17:43

Greg Howard threw a beer bottle at a girl when he was 22 years old. Got an assault charge out of it.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 03 Nov 2015, 17:46

Briandong79 wrote:Greg Howard threw a beer bottle at a girl when he was 22 years old. Got an assault charge out of it.

Let he who has not thrown a beer bottle at somebody throw the first stone.

Seriously, who hasn't gotten in a bar fight?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Nov 2015, 18:02

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Greg Howard threw a beer bottle at a girl when he was 22 years old. Got an assault charge out of it.

To be fair, he threw it at a woman, which makes him an absolute monster by Deadspin's own standards. That said, I think beating the drum over one incident five years ago is just as stupid, as cheese points out. Everybody does something stupid at some point in their life.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 03 Nov 2015, 19:01

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

To be fair, he threw it at a woman, which makes him an absolute monster by Deadspin's own standards. That said, I think beating the drum over one incident five years ago is just as stupid, as cheese points out. Everybody does something stupid at some point in their life.

I joined a message board multiple times
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 03 Nov 2015, 19:22

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

1.) Bitch might have had it coming. Just cause you got tits doesn't mean that if you throw hands you can't get hit

2.) I never said getting in a bar fight was stupid. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby chrisco » 03 Nov 2015, 19:41

Cheese....you are approaching the cheese who expects women to blindly stash guns or drugs for their man without asking what's in the bag cheese.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby the cheese » 03 Nov 2015, 20:09

chrisco wrote:Cheese....you are approaching the cheese who expects women to blindly stash guns or drugs for their man without asking what's in the bag cheese.

I'm just joshing.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2015, 08:32

Reminds me of when i was bangin. We used to go out to canada and shit every night, and get in a fight EVERY single weekend. It was exhausting. Anyway, we were out one night and push came to shove and we ended up outside with some N. This dude was BY HIMSELF and there were like 12 of us. Night before thanksgiving. He was talking shit with one of our guys in the street, and out of nowhere he just flung a beer bottle at my guy. Shattered against his forehead. Thrown from like 5 feet. GREAT SHOT. Anyway, he took off, and everyone chased him and caught him in an alley, and just beat the piss out of him. I didn't partake because I'm not a savage. Probably the blackest moment in my SQUAD's career, jumping this poor guy. He probably spent TG in the hospital. I hope the statue of limitations is up on something like that. AGAIN, i did not partake in the beating.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Nov 2015, 10:39

It's all good. Canadians celebrate a different Thanksgiving.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell