Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Colonel Angus » 27 Jan 2009, 13:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:is that taken with a camera phone?


I don't know, but it's pretty impressive that they got Matt Leinart to model it for them during Super Bowl week.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Jan 2009, 15:47

Colonel Angus wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:is that taken with a camera phone?


I don't know, but it's pretty impressive that they got Matt Leinart to model it for them during Super Bowl week.


i was going to say that seth rogen really is everywhere these days
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby TVF wannabe » 19 Oct 2009, 16:20

Ranking the NFL jerseys, The winner Bears and the loser is the Bills as voted by the fans.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5513
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Nov 2010, 09:29

hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby kaskomm09 » 12 Nov 2010, 09:59

Rodney Farva wrote:hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”


Nice find. I'm floored he doesn't get laid more/ever.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
User avatar
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 24 Jul 2005, 19:54
Location: Champion of the Sun

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Nov 2010, 15:40

kaskomm09 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”


Nice find. I'm floored he doesn't get laid more/ever.


My money is on JD as Dooze's source for this nugget.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14614
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Nov 2010, 15:46

CourtesyFlush wrote:
kaskomm09 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”


Nice find. I'm floored he doesn't get laid more/ever.


My money is on JD as Dooze's source for this nugget.


Pay up. Hell, I gave Doozer a second-place vote for the all-Shitbird team out of spite
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26110
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Nov 2010, 18:09

he probably got that nugget from the same source who leaked him the inside dirt on why tom brady <3s the yankees.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Dick Hertz » 12 Nov 2010, 22:58

“As the story goes in Detroit...the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier...In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”


Gordie sounds like a 90 year old man.

"As the story goes" cracks me up.
User avatar
Dick Hertz
Gray
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: 12 Apr 2006, 18:13

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby SDGuy » 19 Apr 2013, 14:35

Uni-Watch guy does an interview with a troll: http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/04/19/an- ... ent-troll/

Pretty interesting the whole way through. This part especially:

UW: Is there, like, a trolling community? I picture you all sitting around at the end of the day, hoisting a few beers, or maybe just convening on a message board, and saying, “Yeah, I messed with this one guy pretty good today.”

JJ: No, nothing like that. Or if there’s something like that, I’m not part of it.


Someone needs to invite him on here if he isn't already.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
User avatar
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 22:48
Location: Not the 'SB'

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Apr 2013, 14:47

Joe "Big Cock" Johnson :mrgreen:
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby mj3528 » 19 Apr 2013, 14:57

SDGuy wrote:Uni-Watch guy does an interview with a troll: http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/04/19/an- ... ent-troll/

Pretty interesting the whole way through. This part especially:

UW: Is there, like, a trolling community? I picture you all sitting around at the end of the day, hoisting a few beers, or maybe just convening on a message board, and saying, “Yeah, I messed with this one guy pretty good today.”

JJ: No, nothing like that. Or if there’s something like that, I’m not part of it.


Someone needs to invite him on here if he isn't already.


He has some good stuff, tough potential foe for the cage:

Joe’s comments are mostly about his 12-inch penis and the massive loads of semen that spew from it (“What did y’all do during the presidential debate last night? I reamed a bitch’s fuckhole and filled her with my seed”). He’s particularly fond of referencing my ex-girlfriend Kirsten, constantly referring to how he was fucking “that slut, Kirsten” last night, or how he blew a load in her face, or how “you might notice that her twat’s a lot looser now that I’m done with her.”


Joe can be clever, too. When I recently ran that entry about how I make the Uni Watch membership cards, Joe noticed that I’d given a photo credit to my neighbor Heather McCabe and promptly posted, “Who’s this Heather McCabe chick? Must be who’s pity-fucking you now that Kirsten got tired of your tiny dick.” I laughed at that one. (So did Heather, when I told her about it.)
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9327
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Aug 2015, 11:44

The best dressed city in sports is..... (of course):
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... m-uniforms
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby mj3528 » 19 Aug 2015, 11:48

Briandong79 wrote:The best dressed city in sports is..... (of course):
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... m-uniforms


I will give him that the Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins unis are all good, but unless the Patriots go back to their red jerseys and the patriot guy, they cannot be number 1 overall
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9327
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Aug 2015, 11:48

I'd vote Pittsburgh #1, but I will admit I don't love the black Pirates jersey as much as the classic white and gray.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26110
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest