Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Paul Lukas' UniWatch

Postby Colonel Angus » 27 Jan 2009, 13:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:is that taken with a camera phone?

I don't know, but it's pretty impressive that they got Matt Leinart to model it for them during Super Bowl week.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Jan 2009, 15:47

Colonel Angus wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:is that taken with a camera phone?

I don't know, but it's pretty impressive that they got Matt Leinart to model it for them during Super Bowl week.

i was going to say that seth rogen really is everywhere these days
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TVF wannabe » 19 Oct 2009, 16:20

Ranking the NFL jerseys, The winner Bears and the loser is the Bills as voted by the fans.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Nov 2010, 09:29

hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby kaskomm09 » 12 Nov 2010, 09:59

Rodney Farva wrote:hey, look, it's a dooze sighting!

Uni Watch News Ticker: Yesterday I linked to this photo of Hank Greenberg in a Yankees uniform. Now Gordie Fall has provided some background context: “As the story goes in Detroit, Greenberg and the Tigers were in a salary dispute when that picture was shown to Tigers management. Owner Walter Briggs was so incensed, he sold Greenberg to Pittsburgh partially due to his disloyalty to the Tigers. As it turns out, the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier [as discussed on this page -- PL]. And speaking of Greenberg and the war: In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”

Nice find. I'm floored he doesn't get laid more/ever.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Nov 2010, 15:40

kaskomm09 wrote:

My money is on JD as Dooze's source for this nugget.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Nov 2010, 15:46

CourtesyFlush wrote:
kaskomm09 wrote:

My money is on JD as Dooze's source for this nugget.

Pay up. Hell, I gave Doozer a second-place vote for the all-Shitbird team out of spite
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Nov 2010, 18:09

he probably got that nugget from the same source who leaked him the inside dirt on why tom brady <3s the yankees.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dick Hertz » 12 Nov 2010, 22:58

“As the story goes in Detroit...the picture was from a wartime benefit game several years earlier...In honor of his wartime service, his statue at Comerica Park features the shield sleeve patch that the Tigers wore during WWII.”

Gordie sounds like a 90 year old man.

"As the story goes" cracks me up.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby SDGuy » 19 Apr 2013, 14:35

Uni-Watch guy does an interview with a troll: http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/04/19/an- ... ent-troll/

Pretty interesting the whole way through. This part especially:

UW: Is there, like, a trolling community? I picture you all sitting around at the end of the day, hoisting a few beers, or maybe just convening on a message board, and saying, “Yeah, I messed with this one guy pretty good today.”

JJ: No, nothing like that. Or if there’s something like that, I’m not part of it.

Someone needs to invite him on here if he isn't already.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Apr 2013, 14:47

Joe "Big Cock" Johnson :mrgreen:
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby mj3528 » 19 Apr 2013, 14:57

SDGuy wrote:Uni-Watch guy does an interview with a troll: http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/04/19/an- ... ent-troll/

Pretty interesting the whole way through. This part especially:

UW: Is there, like, a trolling community? I picture you all sitting around at the end of the day, hoisting a few beers, or maybe just convening on a message board, and saying, “Yeah, I messed with this one guy pretty good today.”

JJ: No, nothing like that. Or if there’s something like that, I’m not part of it.

Someone needs to invite him on here if he isn't already.

He has some good stuff, tough potential foe for the cage:

Joe’s comments are mostly about his 12-inch penis and the massive loads of semen that spew from it (“What did y’all do during the presidential debate last night? I reamed a bitch’s fuckhole and filled her with my seed”). He’s particularly fond of referencing my ex-girlfriend Kirsten, constantly referring to how he was fucking “that slut, Kirsten” last night, or how he blew a load in her face, or how “you might notice that her twat’s a lot looser now that I’m done with her.”

Joe can be clever, too. When I recently ran that entry about how I make the Uni Watch membership cards, Joe noticed that I’d given a photo credit to my neighbor Heather McCabe and promptly posted, “Who’s this Heather McCabe chick? Must be who’s pity-fucking you now that Kirsten got tired of your tiny dick.” I laughed at that one. (So did Heather, when I told her about it.)
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Aug 2015, 11:44

The best dressed city in sports is..... (of course):
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... m-uniforms
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 19 Aug 2015, 11:48

Briandong79 wrote:The best dressed city in sports is..... (of course):
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... m-uniforms

I will give him that the Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins unis are all good, but unless the Patriots go back to their red jerseys and the patriot guy, they cannot be number 1 overall
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Aug 2015, 11:48

I'd vote Pittsburgh #1, but I will admit I don't love the black Pirates jersey as much as the classic white and gray.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell