DeadSpin

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: DeadSpin

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Feb 2017, 08:28

Can we get back to the topic at hand, which is Deadspin is terrible and has been since Will Leitch died?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 01 Feb 2017, 08:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:He's right, you know. The majority of us are bored with our first world problems, so we play this game and act like we actually give a shit; a few things get better for some of us, a few things get worse for some of us, and at the end of the day we all remain fat and comfortable and American, and in 4 years we do it all again because we have fun.

I haven't picked up a newspaper or been outside the Northeast suburbs since the 1970's, so I agree with this stellar analysis.

OH MAN WOLF YOU JUSS GOT SONNED. Why don't you take your lilly white ass back to Whiteville, Connecticut and stuff your head deep in that empty Whole Foods reusable shopping bag because you don't have what it takes to KNOW things and to have SEEN things man.

Meanwhile, let us folks with the power of knowledge take charge and harangue the uninitiated on a Bill Simmons messageboard.

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.

LOL at you thinking I know what haranguing means.

It's a type of pie, usually lemon-flavored.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Feb 2017, 08:46

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:He's right, you know. The majority of us are bored with our first world problems, so we play this game and act like we actually give a shit; a few things get better for some of us, a few things get worse for some of us, and at the end of the day we all remain fat and comfortable and American, and in 4 years we do it all again because we have fun.

I haven't picked up a newspaper or been outside the Northeast suburbs since the 1970's, so I agree with this stellar analysis.

OH MAN WOLF YOU JUSS GOT SONNED. Why don't you take your lilly white ass back to Whiteville, Connecticut and stuff your head deep in that empty Whole Foods reusable shopping bag because you don't have what it takes to KNOW things and to have SEEN things man.

Meanwhile, let us folks with the power of knowledge take charge and harangue the uninitiated on a Bill Simmons messageboard.

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.

Aww dude, you should try chocolate harangue pie. It's great.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 01 Feb 2017, 16:27

JichaelDick wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Aww dude, you should try chocolate harangue pie. It's great.

#RIP

#dicksout
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Feb 2017, 12:52

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Feb 2017, 12:57

MisterTambourineMan wrote:....

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 02 Feb 2017, 13:03

way to bury the lede

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Feb 2017, 11:53

Funny recap of Simmons' interview with Recode.net

http://deadspin.com/inspiring-man-who-s ... 1791962914
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2017, 11:30

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Feb 2017, 11:32

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2017, 11:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Have you learned nothing from the Purge?

I give HamNo 34 seconds. He probably shouldn't be advocating any rules from it.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Feb 2017, 11:54

Hamilton Nolan is by far the worst thing on Deadspin.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 11:57

The first comment made me chuckle.

I hope somebody is there to remind the burglars of the mess they left when they went away.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 21 Feb 2017, 16:16

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Hamilton Nolan is by far the worst thing on Deadspin.

hamno: chill with the journalists are heroes thing

Reporters are not heroes. Firefighters are heroes. Reporters are more like mail carriers: performing one of the many perfectly honorable and necessary but unheroic tasks that keep society functioning smoothly. The extremely small percentage of reporters who do act heroically are those who risk their lives to cover forgotten wars, or bravely tell the truth about warlords or drug cartels or murderous dictators despite the very real prospect of violent retaliation. One thing that all of these heroic reporters have in common is that they are not in the DC press corps, where heroism most commonly manifests itself in the form of eating the last free pastry on the press conference breakfast tray without knowing how stale it might be.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Feb 2017, 16:17

squirrels and nuts i guess
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell