DeadSpin

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: DeadSpin

Postby JichaelDick » 31 Jan 2017, 13:42

I've already seen folks saying that America should root for Atlanta because of Brady's hat. It's ridiculous.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 31 Jan 2017, 13:44

Brady is Zoolander. WGAF.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Incogneetus69 » 31 Jan 2017, 13:46

Life kinda sucks but our days are amazing in America. Wifi, police, pizza, opportunity, wet dreams, band-aids, books! America fuck yea!

But anyways I think America is such a machine of efficiency that this is really just a game for everyone. People voted obama
Bc he's handsome and cool and if our presidents are interchangeable why not at least break the tie with the socially progressive choice. Shit got so progressive so fast everyone on the left went so far that straight white men became nevermind I don't even feel like finishing this thought who gives a shit
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Jan 2017, 14:45

is there a thought in there to even finish?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 31 Jan 2017, 14:48

Shhhhhhhh! Kite's trying to pleasure himself to that post in the corner. Let 'em finish
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Jan 2017, 14:52

Do you ask Michelangelo if he has more paint strokes? Do you ask Beethoven if he has any more notes? Do you ask Bob Littel is he has any more lifted stories?

No, you let the masters tell YOU when they finish.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 31 Jan 2017, 14:53

He's right, you know. The majority of us are bored with our first world problems, so we play this game and act like we actually give a shit; a few things get better for some of us, a few things get worse for some of us, and at the end of the day we all remain fat and comfortable and American, and in 4 years we do it all again because we have fun.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 31 Jan 2017, 15:08

JT99 wrote:Shhhhhhhh! Kite's trying to pleasure himself to that post in the corner. Let 'em finish

Next post

Gregs Kite wrote:Do you ask Michelangelo if he has more paint strokes? Do you ask Beethoven if he has any more notes? Do you ask Bob Littel is he has any more lifted stories?

No, you let the masters tell YOU when they finish.

#IKnowSonz
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Incogneetus69 » 31 Jan 2017, 15:23

TheWolf wrote:He's right, you know. The majority of us are bored with our first world problems, so we play this game and act like we actually give a shit; a few things get better for some of us, a few things get worse for some of us, and at the end of the day we all remain fat and comfortable and American, and in 4 years we do it all again because we have fun.

Yea basically. Humans like to compete. If I hand you a ball of paper you're gonna wanna aim it at something. So what do we have in this country? A ton of cool shit and not a ton of important shit to do, no purpose. So we compete socially. It's a game. He said this they said that eat my dick shut up. No one would have time for depression if this was the walking dead. No one gets offended by negan.

The people arguing on Facebook are the ones with the least going on in their lives. The rich guy doesn't get involved as he's competing in other asp cats of his life, business or what have you
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Feb 2017, 08:04

TheWolf wrote:He's right, you know. The majority of us are bored with our first world problems, so we play this game and act like we actually give a shit; a few things get better for some of us, a few things get worse for some of us, and at the end of the day we all remain fat and comfortable and American, and in 4 years we do it all again because we have fun.

I haven't picked up a newspaper or been outside the Northeast suburbs since the 1970's, so I agree with this stellar analysis.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 08:07

Dthefritz wrote:

I haven't picked up a newspaper or been outside the Northeast suburbs since the 1970's, so I agree with this stellar analysis.

OH MAN WOLF YOU JUSS GOT SONNED. Why don't you take your lilly white ass back to Whiteville, Connecticut and stuff your head deep in that empty Whole Foods reusable shopping bag because you don't have what it takes to KNOW things and to have SEEN things man.

Meanwhile, let us folks with the power of knowledge take charge and harangue the uninitiated on a Bill Simmons messageboard.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Feb 2017, 08:18

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

OH MAN WOLF YOU JUSS GOT SONNED. Why don't you take your lilly white ass back to Whiteville, Connecticut and stuff your head deep in that empty Whole Foods reusable shopping bag because you don't have what it takes to KNOW things and to have SEEN things man.

Meanwhile, let us folks with the power of knowledge take charge and harangue the uninitiated on a Bill Simmons messageboard.

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 08:22

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.

LOL at you thinking I know what haranguing means.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 01 Feb 2017, 08:24

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of *blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.

*white blue collar
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 08:26

mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Haranguing people for not recognizing the struggle of *blue collar Americans on a Bill Simmons messageboard like 60% of what you do.

*white blue collar

Always gotta insert race. Shaking my head!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell