Discuss the columns here!

Simmons 1/18/18

Postby PhillyJim76 » 19 Jan 2018, 12:49

It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Re: Simmons 1/18/18

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jan 2018, 14:28

The “Three Hilariously Uncalled Holding Penalties Keep a Third-and-5 Alive Long Enough So the QB Can Chuck a Ball Into Triple Coverage and Have His Receiver Catch It Off His Helmet While Almost Doing a Backflip in What Ended Up Being His Last NFL Catch Ever” Play
(That’s my new name for that Tyree FML Helmet Catch.)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, your team has won 2 titles since then, including one over your reviled ex coach and another involving the greatest fucking comeback in Super Bowl history. I'm sorry a break went against you, but try being a goddamn Falcons fan for 10 minutes, you'd quit watching football...like you did hockey until the Bruins got good...then magically all the hockey shit went away when they went bad again. Fuck all the way off, you entitled cunt.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Jan 2018, 14:36

JichaelDick wrote:
The “Three Hilariously Uncalled Holding Penalties Keep a Third-and-5 Alive Long Enough So the QB Can Chuck a Ball Into Triple Coverage and Have His Receiver Catch It Off His Helmet While Almost Doing a Backflip in What Ended Up Being His Last NFL Catch Ever” Play

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, your team has won 2 titles since then, including one over your reviled ex coach and another involving the greatest fucking comeback in Super Bowl history. I'm sorry a break went against you, but try being a goddamn Falcons fan for 10 minutes, you'd quit watching football...like you did hockey until the Bruins got good...then magically all the hockey shit went away when they went bad again. Fuck all the way off, you entitled cunt.

This is why I can’t read Simmons during football season. What a twat.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Goose » 19 Jan 2018, 15:05

Frank the Tank wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

This is why I can’t read Simmons during football, baseball, basketball or hockey season. What a twat.

Fixed.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Jan 2018, 15:06

However during the book release season he's a must read
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jan 2018, 15:50

Jew Jitsu wrote:However during the book release season he's a must read

THIS ^
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Jan 2018, 17:43

1. Malcolm Butler’s Interception
A staggeringly unexpected play that single-handedly swung a Super Bowl, flipped the Brady-Belichick historical narrative (and Seattle’s, too), became Belichick’s single greatest moment (I laid out the case in this 2015 Grantland piece) and immediately turned into one of the most-discussed/most-dissected “What the F were they thinking????” play calls in football history.

Belichicks greatest moment was an inexplicable fuck up by the opposition. Billy B 4 GOAT!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jan 2018, 17:45

Simmons should have mentioned he thought Belichick's genius was not calling the timeout, which he says mindfucked Seattle into throwing.

Of course, had Seattle scored, the question would have been why not call the timeout to give Brady and Co. time to get in position for a field goal to tie.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jan 2018, 20:56

Classic Simmons mailbag but I did have a nitpick: Steve McNair won a MVP award! He didn't belong in the paragraph with the inexplicable conference championship QBs.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jan 2018, 21:16

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Classic Simmons mailbag but I did have a nitpick: Steve McNair won a MVP award! He didn't belong in the paragraph with the inexplicable conference championship QBs.

I thought it was odd, too. McNair Air was awesome.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 19 Jan 2018, 23:33

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Classic Simmons mailbag but I did have a nitpick: Steve McNair won a MVP award! He didn't belong in the paragraph with the inexplicable conference championship QBs.

Yea the 76 yds he threw for against me in that forward lateral game. I was like damn. Almost matched bortles 80 yds a couple weeks ago. Some sick qb I've loss to.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Jan 2018, 03:20

ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Yea the 76 yds he threw for against me in that forward lateral game. I was like damn. Almost matched bortles 80 yds a couple weeks ago. Some sick qb I've loss to.

Counterpoint: Thanks to McNair, people thought Jeff Fisher was an actual good NFL coach for a long, long time.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 Jan 2018, 18:37

Q: My hot take: Michelle divorces Barack and Jimmy G gets the first lady of football, Michelle Obama-Garoppolo. The First Lady of Football.
—Rob, Sioux Falls, S.D.

This town is so gay.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh