Finally we get Bill’s Taek on Eli

Discuss the columns here!

Finally we get Bill’s Taek on Eli

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Dec 2017, 12:50

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/1 ... -nfl-picks

First, an announcement: Our Andre the Giant documentary will premiere on HBO in April 2018. Directed by Jason Hehir, this film is the first effort from Ringer Films, which we’re launching to throw ourselves into the nonscripted content space (documentaries, docuseries, shorts, produced podcasts, and everything else). That was always part of our big-picture Ringer plan, especially given my 30 for 30 DNA, but we wanted to wait until we could tackle it from a position of strength. The time has come.

I invented documentaries.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: Finally we get Bill’s Taek on Eli

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 01 Dec 2017, 13:00

The Giants QB is either the luckiest player in NFL history or a Hall of Fame franchise player who’s been wronged by his team.

definitely. it's either one or the other. no way it's something in the middle.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Dec 2017, 13:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/1/16723566/eli-manning-benched-week-13-nfl-picks

First, an announcement: Our Andre the Giant documentary will premiere on HBO in April 2018. Directed by Jason Hehir, this film is the first effort from Ringer Films, which we’re launching to throw ourselves into the nonscripted content space (documentaries, docuseries, shorts, produced podcasts, and everything else). That was always part of our big-picture Ringer plan, especially given my 30 for 30 DNA, but we wanted to wait until we could tackle it from a position of strength. The time has come.

Would/will watch, though.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 01 Dec 2017, 13:07

I couldn't get through the first email. I don't hate Simmons the way a lot of you do, but I'm very uninterested in what he has to say these days, and find it harder and harder to pretend to focus on what I'm reading.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 01 Dec 2017, 13:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/1/16723566/eli-manning-benched-week-13-nfl-picks

I know you're being sarcastic here, Bill isn't pretending that he invented documentaries, he's pretending he invented sports documentaries. I'm pretty sure he came up with the idea right after before he saw Hoop Dreams.

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
The Giants QB is either the luckiest player in NFL history or a Hall of Fame franchise player who’s been wronged by his team.

definitely. it's either one or the other. no way it's something in the middle.

This could also describe Phil Simms.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 Dec 2017, 13:49

I'm just glad that Bill isn't bitter that Eli beat his team twice in the Super Bowl, earning the game's MVP each time. Happy for him that he's moved on.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Dec 2017, 13:51

TheWolf wrote:I couldn't get through the first email. I don't hate Simmons the way a lot of you do, but I'm very uninterested in what he has to say these days, and find it harder and harder to pretend to focus on what I'm reading.

I feel the same way about local sports talk. I just don’t care what they or fans think. Like PJ worships the hosts on WIP and forms his opinions based on what they think. I just don’t get it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 01 Dec 2017, 15:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I couldn't get through the first email. I don't hate Simmons the way a lot of you do, but I'm very uninterested in what he has to say these days, and find it harder and harder to pretend to focus on what I'm reading.

I feel the same way about local sports talk. I just don’t care what they or fans think. Like PJ worships the hosts on WIP and forms his opinions based on what they think. I just don’t get it.

I can’t wait for Eagles/Rams this week at 4:25/Balls

Eli was a good QB who came up huge when needed
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Incogneetus69 » 01 Dec 2017, 16:00

What does that really mean tho? Isn’t that out of his control ?

He just throws it and they either make the play or they don’t. Romo made similar clutch plays but his guys fucked it up.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Dec 2017, 19:07

Right in Bill's wheelhouse! Felt like a throwback column to me.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 01 Dec 2017, 21:46

Just saw this link in the article

https://www.theringer.com/2017/11/3/166 ... ger-things

How fuckin gay are these dudes?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 02 Dec 2017, 07:52

A position of strength. What does that mean
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Dec 2017, 09:13

Theny wrote:

A position of strength. What does that mean

They control Australia. Easily defended.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 02 Dec 2017, 13:04

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

I can’t wait for Eagles/Rams this week at 4:25/Balls

Eli was a good QB who came up huge when needed

Yes, thank you. Eli sucks now, and sucked when he first came into the league, but he was pretty good for a while. He's not an all-time great or anything, but plenty of teams win super bowls without all-time great QB's. Raiders fans aren't going around all "hurr durr I can't believe we lost to Brad Johnson, nobody has ever suffered as much as us."
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 Dec 2017, 02:44

Bill has a Tom Brady jersey he's "given his 30 for 30 DNA," many, many times.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Next

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh