The Dork of All People Discusses Bitter Fanbases

Discuss the columns here!

The Dork of All People Discusses Bitter Fanbases

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Oct 2017, 13:36

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: The Dork of All People Discusses Bitter Fanbases

Postby ctz31 » 06 Oct 2017, 13:40

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/10/6/16437598/nfl-week-5-picks-mailbag-tortured-fan-bases

I'm sure this is dope!

A feel-good 3–1 start? Sean McDermott shaping up to be the first good Bills coach since Marv Levy? Some light at the end of the AFC East tunnel? Awwww … this is so adorable! Buffalo, we barely recognize you!

Haha kite....oh wait!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Oct 2017, 09:20

I loved what he wrote about Tom Petty. This is why I still read his stuff, for moments like these.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goose » 09 Oct 2017, 10:21

I'm not reading this, but Pats fans are #1, right? They've won five SBs since they started caring about football and all they do is bitch about how everyone is against them and the league makes all these rules to penalize them and everybody loves NY, but nobody respects plucky little Boston. Plus, fans from Boston are the best at everything, persecution complexes especially, so they'd have to be #1 on any list.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Oct 2017, 10:24

Goose wrote:I'm not reading this, but Pats fans are #1, right? They've won five SBs since they started caring about football and all they do is bitch about how everyone is against them and the league makes all these rules to penalize them and everybody loves NY, but nobody respects plucky little Boston. Plus, fans from Boston are the best at everything, persecution complexes especially, so they'd have to be #1 on any list.

No, but he does start the column by bitching that the Pats aren't going to go 16-0 and the Jets have no right to complain because they have a good strong safety. I have no idea what the rest of the column says.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh