The Moron Writes About How Much He Pretend Hates Goodell

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The Moron Writes About How Much He Pretend Hates Goodell

Postby ctz31 » 12 Sep 2017, 09:23

chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I thought it was good. He's right, the NFL sucks, but we still watch it because we're morons.

Lurch, thoughts?

I think the point about the offseason being just an unending string of shit is a good one.

The problem is that he retrofitted the entire analysis of what's wrong with the NFL to prove that Deflategate was the single nuclear holocaust tipping point that ruined it. Yeah, back in the 90's when players were hiring hitmen to murder their pregnant girlfriends and the exact same percentage of the league was shot to the gills with rhino testosterone, everything was absolutely fine.

The Bills were part of the glitterati back then.

Oh, ya know we had like 7 future hall of famers on our conf. chip teams at the same time. Unlike the patriots who have had like one or two over the past decade. And one is their fraudulent bitch ass quarterback. Belechick is a god damn genius, but even he couldn't pull this off without Mr. Kraft being hailed king glitterati.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 12 Sep 2017, 09:31

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I thought it was good. He's right, the NFL sucks, but we still watch it because we're morons.

Lurch, thoughts?

I think the point about the offseason being just an unending string of shit is a good one.

The problem is that he retrofitted the entire analysis of what's wrong with the NFL to prove that Deflategate was the single nuclear holocaust tipping point that ruined it. Yeah, back in the 90's when players were hiring hitmen to murder their pregnant girlfriends and the exact same percentage of the league was shot to the gills with rhino testosterone, everything was absolutely fine.

The Bills were part of the glitterati back then.

Oh, ya know we had like 7 future hall of famers on our conf. chip teams at the same time. Unlike the patriots who have had like one or two over the past decade. And one is their fraudulent bitch ass quarterback. Belechick is a god damn genius, but even he couldn't pull this off without Mr. Kraft being hailed king glitterati.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Incogneetus69 » 13 Sep 2017, 10:03

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Ezekiel Elliott hadn’t done whatever the hell he did or didn’t do (but it definitely wasn’t good).

:-s nice sentence. maybe it's best to find out what actually happened before saying what he did "definitely" wasn't good.

How dare a young black athlete score some white ass. That's definitely not good! By her own words she literally is making this up Bc he didn't wife her but all of the sudden PC faggot bill can declare Ezekiel Elliot is not a good person Bc it coincides with more random goodell piling on.

Everybody is a faggot Bc they don't like the NFL enough to learn about it or wat h it or whatever so the only news cycle with the NFL is negativity. This qb sucks that coach sucks. This team should be ashamed. Whereas with the NBA you can have more active participation. Who can be traded for who, let's rank stars, lebron penis etc.

So Bc the NFL is hard to participate in the fans for restless and demanded action for player "misbehavior". Isn't that quite the slave mentality we will make you dress how we want you to dress we won't let you smoke weed and don't fuck white women in front of us. So Bc of that everything is a complaint. But what he's really complaining about is that he doesn't know how to be a fan of the NFL. Gambling hasn't worked. Trolling the non Pats fans hasn't worked.

I guess I'll just resort to laughing at professional qbs and the commissioner who can't decide what the fuck punishment the public wants for these weirdo NFL kinda of arrests. I'm sure goodell loves this. Im sure the NFL loves going to court over forced anal sex. Hey guess what she probably likes it rough and he gave it to her. Who are we kidding?

These black guys can feel free to stop getting in the news at any time too.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2017, 10:10

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Sep 2017, 18:55

Incogneetus69 wrote:Everybody is a faggot Bc they don't like the NFL enough to learn about it or wat h it or whatever so the only news cycle with the NFL is negativity. This qb sucks that coach sucks. This team should be ashamed. Whereas with the NBA you can have more active participation. Who can be traded for who, let's rank stars, lebron penis etc.

Ha! I think this is a Bill problem more than a generic problem. I have heard plenty of people over the years who literally know nothing about the NBA just whine about LeBron, or Marbury or whoever's turn it is to be whined about.

However, your overall point is correct and your method of presentation flawless. 10/10.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby jman » 13 Sep 2017, 20:29

Dthefritz wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Everybody is a faggot Bc they don't like the NFL enough to learn about it or wat h it or whatever so the only news cycle with the NFL is negativity. This qb sucks that coach sucks. This team should be ashamed. Whereas with the NBA you can have more active participation. Who can be traded for who, let's rank stars, lebron penis etc.

Ha! I think this is a Bill problem more than a generic problem. I have heard plenty of people over the years who literally know nothing about the NBA just whine about LeBron, or Marbury or whoever's turn it is to be whined about.

However, your overall point is correct and your method of presentation flawless. 10/10.

If only Sergio Dipp could have been so articulate with his thoughts on the NFL...
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2017, 20:43

jman, any chance you can squeeze out 1366 posts before October 1st?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 13 Sep 2017, 20:54

Gregs Kite wrote:jman, any chance you can squeeze out 1366 posts before October 1st?

I tend to stay away from the MAGA thread. I guess we'll have to see if the Cubs pick up their pace.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Sep 2017, 21:14

jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:jman, any chance you can squeeze out 1366 posts before October 1st?

I tend to stay away from the MAGA thread. I guess we'll have to see if the Cubs pick up their pace.

feel free to pad stats in The List thread
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh