Isaiah and LeBron

Discuss the columns here!

Re: Isaiah and LeBron

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 May 2017, 08:21

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:1 - You're implying that Durant put a higher priority on leaving Westbrook than winning. disagree strongly, although there's no way to prove it one way or another.

Allow me to present the fact that Kevin Durant no longer plays in OKC as a way to prove this.

Lol God are you dumb
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 09:12

Why anybody bothers continuing to talk to him is beyond me. It's as pointless as a broken pencil.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 09:18

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Why anybody bothers continuing to talk to him is beyond me. It's as pointless as a broken pencil.

Like an injured Chris Paul, Kite aint got no point. /Nicki M
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 May 2017, 11:20

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:1 - You're implying that Durant put a higher priority on leaving Westbrook than winning. disagree strongly, although there's no way to prove it one way or another.

Allow me to present the fact that Kevin Durant no longer plays in OKC as a way to prove this.

Lol God are you dumb

I heard Kevin Durant left OKC because he was worried about all the fracking splitting open the earth causing the world to break apart since the earth is hollow and as long as he helped bring in money for Chesapeake Energy, Durant was part of the problem.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 17 May 2017, 11:28

Gregs Kite wrote:

"Allow me to present the fact that Kevin Durant no longer plays in OKC as a way to prove this."

Oh I know I know. He signed with the Warriors BECAUSE that gave him the best chance of winning. If it came down to any non-Warrior team or staying in OKC, Westy would have seemed just dandy. Why I have to explain this is beyond me.

EDIT--it's nothing personal, Greg. I just get sick of the malarkey from columnists and commenters. Simmons and others just decided that Lebron was going to become a Knick to "increase his brand" and be more famous. No one on Team Lebron ever even mentioned he was CONSIDERING joining the Knicks. They were one of SIX teams he met with in 2010, but never a front-runner. Now Paul George is going to be a Laker in one year. My bet is no. There are dozens of other examples.
Last edited by Seahawks XL Champs on 17 May 2017, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 11:44

Seahawks XL Champs wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Oh I know I know. He signed with the Warriors BECAUSE that gave him the best chance of winning. If it came down to any non-Warrior team or staying in OKC, Westy would have seemed just dandy. Why I have to explain this is beyond me.

You don't have to explain it. I already did.

Thanks, Pete!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 17 May 2017, 11:48

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Thanks, Pete!

Not well. So I'll explain it better. He went to the Warriors to win. If there were no Warriors, he would have happily gone back and played with RW, because, that was his second-best chance to win.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 11:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Thanks, Pete!

Not well. So I'll explain it better. He went to the Warriors to win. If there were no Warriors, he would have happily gone back and played with RW, because, that was his second-best chance to win.

You see up there where it was stated he put a higher priority on winning over staying with Westbrook? Right up there? Ghead, look.

If there were no Warriors, and he didn't want to play with Russ, then he would not go back to OKC, either, despite their chance to win. We good now?

Thanks, Pete.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh