NBA Unicorns...

Discuss the columns here!

Re: NBA Unicorns...

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Dec 2016, 08:42

Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
OK, let’s say New Orleans offered Davis to Milwaukee for Giannis. What happens? I think the Bucks hang up, have a four-hour meeting, print out the list of every Anthony Davis injury (major or minor) since 2012, then call the Pelicans back and say, “We just can’t.” In other words, we have a new no. 1 spot for my next Trade Value list.

Yup. This guy is the worst. The fucking worst.

The fucking worst. I love the Freak and this fucking guy made me hate him for a solid 20 minutes.

If he had written anything last season, he would have made people hate Towns. Frankly, there's still time.

Then again the wolves would trade towns for Giannis in a second, amirite?

Lets read a writer we hate and then have him magically compel us to hate players on sports teams. Sounds like a killer time :thumbsup:

Dthefritz wrote:
Magic and Bird were the two best passers I’ve ever seen.

Magic Johnson is the all-time leader in Assists per game. Bird is #44. I guess #'s 2 through 43 were all selfish stat hogs. That or Mr. NBA expert has never seen John Stockton, Isiah Thomas, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash or Chris Paul or any other great point guard ever.

What does Bird's ranking in assists have to do with his ability to pass the ball? I mean, besides that stupid ol' white skin of his, I guess.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: NBA Unicorns...

Postby Goose » 29 Dec 2016, 16:33

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
OK, let’s say New Orleans offered Davis to Milwaukee for Giannis. What happens? I think the Bucks hang up, have a four-hour meeting, print out the list of every Anthony Davis injury (major or minor) since 2012, then call the Pelicans back and say, “We just can’t.” In other words, we have a new no. 1 spot for my next Trade Value list.

Yup. This guy is the worst. The fucking worst.

The fucking worst. I love the Freak and this fucking guy made me hate him for a solid 20 minutes.

If he had written anything last season, he would have made people hate Towns. Frankly, there's still time.

Then again the wolves would trade towns for Giannis in a second, amirite?

Lets read a writer we hate and then have him magically compel us to hate players on sports teams. Sounds like a killer time :thumbsup:

Dthefritz wrote:
Magic and Bird were the two best passers I’ve ever seen.

Magic Johnson is the all-time leader in Assists per game. Bird is #44. I guess #'s 2 through 43 were all selfish stat hogs. That or Mr. NBA expert has never seen John Stockton, Isiah Thomas, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash or Chris Paul or any other great point guard ever.

What does Bird's ranking in assists have to do with his ability to pass the ball? I mean, besides that stupid ol' white skin of his, I guess.

It's not Bird's fault that all those colored boys kept missing layups after he kept laying sweet dimes on them.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh