Bill Simmons Article in The Ringer about the Patriots 9/1/16

Discuss the columns here!

Bill Simmons Article in The Ringer about the Patriots 9/1/16

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Sep 2016, 08:51

Here is a link to a Bill Simmons article about the Patriots and their chances of winning the AFC East football division:

https://theringer.com/new-england-patri ... .gbu8jvlph

I hope you guys enjoy enjoying this enjoyable read.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: Bill Simmons Article in The Ringer about the Patriots 9/

Postby ctz31 » 01 Sep 2016, 09:06

Gregs Kite wrote:Here is a link to a Bill Simmons article about the Patriots and their chances of winning the AFC East football division:

Fuck me, i'm gonna have to hate read this. Will check in later. Or leave it to DTF.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Incogneetus69 » 01 Sep 2016, 09:25

The ringer comes across like this;
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeS-Xb5u4-U
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Incogneetus69 » 01 Sep 2016, 09:31

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is a link to a Bill Simmons article about the Patriots and their chances of winning the AFC East football division:

Fuck me, i'm gonna have to hate read this. Will check in later. Or leave it to DTF.

They both get a bit wordy but I would def read a Simmons article with mspaint perez Hilton type comments from dtf strewn about.

Simmons is an interesting thinker but it's hard to get through a column. So many of his weird traits come out that distract you and you can't get over them.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby ctz31 » 01 Sep 2016, 09:36

Incogneetus69 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

They both get a bit wordy but I would def read a Simmons article with mspaint perez Hilton type comments from dtf strewn about.

Simmons is an interesting thinker but it's hard to get through a column. So many of his weird traits come out that distract you and you can't get over them.

I read that. It was predictably terrible and boring. That these idiots could make me bored hate reading an article about how awesome and adorable the patriots are is something.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Sep 2016, 10:38

ctz31 wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

I read that. It was predictably terrible and boring. That these idiots could make me bored hate reading an article about how awesome and adorable the patriots are is something.

They talked about it on the podcast with Cousin Sal. Simmons and Sal both think that the Bills would be the pick if someone were to somehow catch the Patriots. Joe House thinks it's the lock of the year to pick the Bills UNDER.

ETA: Upon looking at the article, I see that it's just a lazy rehashing of the podcast.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Sep 2016, 10:40

Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

They talked about it on the podcast with Cousin Sal. Simmons and Sal both think that the Bills would be the pick if someone were to somehow catch the Patriots. Joe House thinks it's the lock of the year to pick the Bills UNDER.

ETA: Upon looking at the article, I see that it's just a lazy rehashing of the podcast.

SAVAGE taek by House.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Sep 2016, 18:28

This is way too lazy and a mess for my normal approach. That said,

B.S.: We’re breaking out the double tight end offense that I’ve been waiting my whole Brady life to have. Martellus Bennett and Gronk.
J.H.: Well, you had it, but one of those guys is in jail now.
B.S.: No, but that’s the thing is there’s this misnomer that [Bennett] was this blocking tight end. He was an H-back. He was listed as a tight end.
C.S.: You had the tight end, which [allegedly] turned into a double homicide.

Ha! Nice try asshole.

The four-game suspension is throwing off all of these odds and meanwhile it’s like, Garoppolo, if you’ve watched him, is really good at throwing 11-yard passes. He throws tight line drives to tight ends. That’s what he does.

ZOMG, WHAAAA? the Pats backup qb can throw the ball 11 whole yards without compromising accuracy or zip? That's something that only every NFL QB can do (now that Tebow'so gone). I mean I agree with his point that the Pats offense probably won't fall off a cliff or anything, but look at the authoritative way he phrases this complete inanity. What a dick.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 10 Sep 2016, 17:58

Is this song about deflator-gate & how that kid lost heaps of weight?
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh