Simmons has been wronged and the angels shall weep blood

Discuss the columns here!

Postby Dthefritz » 16 Mar 2016, 21:02

While I've enjoyed the cramp counter immensely, I don't think that forum is adequate for what is about to happen.

That's right, lieutenant colonel micro penis is trying to make rank in the army of pathetic, self-important doucheholes, and if he can win the battle of Bristol, he just might get promoted to brigadier general.

I mean if he can prove that any baseless speculation about free agency from ESPN is somehow his intellectual property, he is well on his way to leading his troops of obnoxious college aged sycophants towards total victory. And faux censoring ESPN's name? Truly, he has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat.

Don't get me wrong, ESPN can eat a liberally-portioned entree of shit and I haven't watched them outside of event coverage in quite some time. But jesus, this is going to make his multiple year run of 6 for 24 jokes or his infantile whining about Doc Rivers look quaint.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Re: Simmons has been wronged and the angels shall weep blood

Postby babylurch » 16 Mar 2016, 22:11

huh?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Dthefritz » 16 Mar 2016, 22:16

babylurch wrote:huh?

He declared war on ESPN after they wouldn't any of their people on his podcast and he took it personally, because he's 5. I'm creating a new thread, because he's reaching, in my view, a new level of bitchiness.

In retrospect, my first post may have contained some rhetorical excess and tangents for the first time ever.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Incogneetus69 » 16 Mar 2016, 22:42

Deadspin had a funny post about this

Adam Corolla said bill would come on the show to talk shit still waiting for that
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Mar 2016, 17:52

My bad guys. It appears bill has abandoned his sacred and glorious quest against ESPN to go back to cramping about deflategate. We will have to wait for him to upgrade on the levels of bitchitude scale.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Apr 2016, 14:12

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 02 Apr 2016, 03:26

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Apr 2016, 08:19

‎@HBOPR
.@HBO & @BillSimmons team up for #AfterTheThrones, a weekly show exploring @GameOfThrones: http://itsh.bo/AfterTheThrones

So... he's ripping off AMC and their Talking Dead/Talking Bad shows right? I'm sure he'll acknowledge lifting the idea and will in no way be a cunt the next time anyone anywhere does anything that remotely resembles anything he might have thought or thought he thought or told someone about or mentioned briefly in passing
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Apr 2016, 08:32

Those guys have done a game of thrones podcast for a long time. They're just sticking it on their digital networks rather than on HBO. I assume it'll basically just be a simulcast of the pod.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Apr 2016, 17:31

Briandong79 wrote:Those guys have done a game of thrones podcast for a long time. They're just sticking it on their digital networks rather than on HBO. I assume it'll basically just be a simulcast of the pod.

I know HBO has done The Wire, The Sopranos, GoT, Deadwood, Oz, Rome, Boardwalk Empire, et al. and provided much joy in my life. But that is all dangerously close to being cancelled out in my book by the fact that they gave that fucking zero Greenwald a goddamn recap show. I'd rather watch a 70-hour epic of Jason Whitlock taking credit for the Wire than a single minute of Greenwald's beyond-Klosterman terrible analysis, awful sports analogies and laughing at his own inside jokes.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 05 Apr 2016, 18:14

Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Those guys have done a game of thrones podcast for a long time. They're just sticking it on their digital networks rather than on HBO. I assume it'll basically just be a simulcast of the pod.

I know HBO has done The Wire, The Sopranos, GoT, Deadwood, Oz, Rome, Boardwalk Empire, et al. and provided much joy in my life. But that is all dangerously close to being cancelled out in my book by the fact that they gave that fucking zero Greenwald a goddamn recap show. I'd rather watch a 70-hour epic of Jason Whitlock taking credit for the Wire than a single minute of Greenwald's beyond-Klosterman terrible analysis, awful sports analogies and laughing at his own inside jokes.

Good to know they'll have at least one fan.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 05 Apr 2016, 19:08

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Hate watching is so two thousand and late.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Apr 2016, 19:55

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Hate watching is so two thousand and late.

Probably mentioned before, but I can't even hate watch/listen/read when it comes to Greenwald. Just painful. The one time I listened to his Thrones podcast, he said that he was surprised to learn that George RR Martin was a conscientious objector in Vietnam and had anti-war views and stuff. Why? Because GoT is "such a nihilistic show." I know there's subjectivity when it comes to interpreting stuff, but suffice to say, any reasonably educated adult who watches GoT and could possibly think that its creator denies any and all distinction between right and wrong and that there's no greater meaning in human interaction other than "kill or be killed" should be shanked in the kidney for being so fucking dense.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh