Maestro wrote:Dthefritz wrote:53. Eric Bledsoe
Needs to play 2,500 minutes in ONE season before he cracks the top 50. (Since 48 guys did it last season, we’re not asking for much here.)
If you're not in the top 50 in total minutes played, you're not one of the 50 top trade pieces. Immutable law of mankind since this paragraph began.
As a bit of a Bledsoe fan that caught my eye since he is ranked 13th so far this year with 1795 minutes. It must be the dream of making the list next year that is holding his knees together for now. He played almost every game in 2010-11 and 2012-13 but was obviously not a starter. Hardly an unusual injury risk after missing 1 game this year.
Apparently this rule does not apply to
51. Victor Oladipo, 2487 minutes (sorry close but rules are rules)
50. Alex Len, 362 minutes (no injury risk here)
49. Jonas Valanciunas, 2282 minutes
48. Nikola Vucevic, 1812 minutes last year but 2559 minutes in 2012-13 so we have a winner.
47. Jusuf Nurkic , 0 minutes
46. Nikola Mirotic, 0 minutes
45. Derrick Favors, 2201 minutes
Good rundown. I think he's a little bitter that he had a chance to be on the Bledsoe train early an instead chose to nitpick his game unfairly, which then blew up in his face. Notice how he constantly praises the Suns, but never says a good word about Bledsoe, even though he's been arguably their best player all season.