Apparently Ryan Reynolds isn't a Movie STAR!

Discuss the columns here!

Re: Apparently Ryan Reynolds isn't a Movie STAR!

Postby nova » 07 Jul 2011, 20:40

Phil Simpson watches the NBA to observe body language and time sideline conversations between star players. Not to mention, DtF has yet to give himself an uber-gay nickname as it relates to a pointless and easily manipulated folly like the Trade Machine.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jul 2011, 12:26

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
nasty nova wrote:Also, he (I think) didnt pick the Heat to do much in the East Playoffs(I DID).

You think wrong. They were my east pick after the perkins trade. I don't know if I posted that here but I did write off both the celtics and bulls in other posts IIRC.

Also I've been accused of being simmons before, but I'm curious why my finding luke wilson annoying brought you to that conclusion.

And nova, thanks for the kind words. I will considering requesting a screen name change to "The Vermeer of nba 2k2 Franchise Mode"
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Jul 2011, 13:08

Dthefritz wrote:I will considering requesting a screen name change to "The Vermeer of nba 2k2 Franchise Mode"

The Joseph Goebbels of former Knicks who's reputations were ruined by Isiah? Too long, you're right.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SDGuy » 09 Jul 2011, 02:25

Dthefritz wrote:
nasty nova wrote:Also, he (I think) didnt pick the Heat to do much in the East Playoffs(I DID).

You think wrong. They were my east pick after the perkins trade. I don't know if I posted that here but I did write off both the celtics and bulls in other posts IIRC.

Also I've been accused of being simmons before, but I'm curious why my finding luke wilson annoying brought you to that conclusion.

And nova, thanks for the kind words. I will considering requesting a screen name change to "The Vermeer of nba 2k2 Franchise Mode"

but perkins was worthless and didn't mean anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dlpin
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby DNice » 10 Jul 2011, 19:05

Dthefritz wrote:

I don't think you are him. Just foolin' about.
DNice
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Jul 2011, 22:26

I know you don't actually think that, as is true with the couple of other people who said that. I just wasn't sure what in this thread motivated you to say that, as in other cases it was a direct response to what I said.

While I don't think Luke Wilson can really carry a movie, I don't think any movie has failed specifically because of him as Simmons seems to imply.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Jul 2011, 23:01

Dthefritz wrote:While I don't think Luke Wilson can really carry a movie, I don't think any movie has failed specifically because of him as Simmons seems to imply.

That's all I was trying to say earlier too
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby DNice » 11 Jul 2011, 18:06

Dthefritz wrote:I know you don't actually think that, as is true with the couple of other people who said that. I just wasn't sure what in this thread motivated you to say that, as in other cases it was a direct response to what I said.

While I don't think Luke Wilson can really carry a movie, I don't think any movie has failed specifically because of him as Simmons seems to imply.

You seem to know your stuff about the NBA and seemed to be on Bill's side of this argument. I stretched those two things into a bad joke. No malice intended.
DNice
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Feb 2016, 14:43

I don't recall which reviews but I've seen more than one review of Deadpool reference this stupid column.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh