The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Feb 2018, 20:18

I listened to Bills podcast from today with Sal. Bill didn’t really whine at all, which was a tad shocking. At one point, they discussed the Brady makeout with his son. Sal said something along the lines of he has no problem with it, as he and his son have makeout sessions for hours. I enjoyed that.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Feb 2018, 20:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I listened to Bills podcast from today with Sal. Bill didn’t really whine at all, which was a tad shocking. At one point, they discussed the Brady makeout with his son. Sal said something along the lines of he has no problem with it, as he and his son have makeout sessions for hours. I enjoyed that.

I kinda shot my wad with this point, but fuck it. He doesn't whine right after, because he's trying to avoid getting called out. After the rest of the world has moved on, he'll start peppering his columns with asides about how the refs handed the Eagles the game, and how Brady/Gronk were banged up. He'll pretend it's a joke at first, but eventually it will morph into pure, unadulterated whining and he'll never ever let it go.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 Feb 2018, 20:36

Dtf spot on, he will make little snide references to the refs giving the eagles TDs
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Feb 2018, 17:06

I thought it was a pretty solid podcast. I think I'm going through RPO fatigue.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh