The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby JT99 » 26 Jan 2018, 11:18

chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Saoirse Ronan has my favorite voice/accent ever.

I seen her in that movie with the ginger guy from Black Mirror. Glad he's getting work.

I heard an interesting story about Ronan's dad. Him and a friend in Ireland were broke and ended up opening a male stripper act. I can't remember if it was a strip club or they just had an Irish version of the Chippendales that they booked out. Anyway, it caused a big stir in Ireland. The church was pissed, and the IRA ended up getting involved. Him and his buddy basically had to flee Ireland to keep the IRA from beating the crap out of them or worse, and that's how he ended up in America.

Apparently they've been shopping the story around, so maybe you'll see it as a movie one day.


So basically Full Monty?

31 knows what I mean
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jan 2018, 11:21

JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Saoirse Ronan has my favorite voice/accent ever.

I seen her in that movie with the ginger guy from Black Mirror. Glad he's getting work.

I heard an interesting story about Ronan's dad. Him and a friend in Ireland were broke and ended up opening a male stripper act. I can't remember if it was a strip club or they just had an Irish version of the Chippendales that they booked out. Anyway, it caused a big stir in Ireland. The church was pissed, and the IRA ended up getting involved. Him and his buddy basically had to flee Ireland to keep the IRA from beating the crap out of them or worse, and that's how he ended up in America.

Apparently they've been shopping the story around, so maybe you'll see it as a movie one day.


So basically Full Monty?

31 knows what I mean


WELL ACTUALLY /bosux I don't. what is a full monty?
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jan 2018, 11:23

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Saoirse Ronan has my favorite voice/accent ever.

I seen her in that movie with the ginger guy from Black Mirror. Glad he's getting work.

I heard an interesting story about Ronan's dad. Him and a friend in Ireland were broke and ended up opening a male stripper act. I can't remember if it was a strip club or they just had an Irish version of the Chippendales that they booked out. Anyway, it caused a big stir in Ireland. The church was pissed, and the IRA ended up getting involved. Him and his buddy basically had to flee Ireland to keep the IRA from beating the crap out of them or worse, and that's how he ended up in America.

Apparently they've been shopping the story around, so maybe you'll see it as a movie one day.


So basically Full Monty?

31 knows what I mean


WELL ACTUALLY /bosux I don't. what is a full monty?


It's a Gene's pick. Description from IMDB:

Six unemployed steel workers form a male striptease act. The women cheer them on to go for "the full monty" - total nudity.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19985
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jan 2018, 11:24

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Saoirse Ronan has my favorite voice/accent ever.

I seen her in that movie with the ginger guy from Black Mirror. Glad he's getting work.

I heard an interesting story about Ronan's dad. Him and a friend in Ireland were broke and ended up opening a male stripper act. I can't remember if it was a strip club or they just had an Irish version of the Chippendales that they booked out. Anyway, it caused a big stir in Ireland. The church was pissed, and the IRA ended up getting involved. Him and his buddy basically had to flee Ireland to keep the IRA from beating the crap out of them or worse, and that's how he ended up in America.

Apparently they've been shopping the story around, so maybe you'll see it as a movie one day.


So basically Full Monty?

31 knows what I mean


WELL ACTUALLY /bosux I don't. what is a full monty?


It's a Gene's pick. Description from IMDB:

Six unemployed steel workers form a male striptease act. The women cheer them on to go for "the full monty" - total nudity.


ty. sounds hot. will not peruse.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Jan 2018, 11:47

Listened a bit to his pod with his cuckold buddy Jalen and they're picking all star teams as a bit. Our NBA boy genius ends up picking Derozen as third overall. What an idiot
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Jan 2018, 17:58

Jew Jitsu wrote:Listened a bit to his pod with his cuckold buddy Jalen and they're picking all star teams as a bit. Our NBA boy genius ends up picking Derozen as third overall. What an idiot


Also both specifically said that there was no way that LeBron would take Kyrie or Durant. Insiders.

Overall though I enjoyed the podcast. The Grantland Basketball Hour would have worked, damn it! They actually made a semi-valid point that it was sort of like The Jump, that is at least Twitter successful, but Rachel Nichols is infinitely more likable on TV than Bill.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31625
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Theny » 29 Jan 2018, 18:11

I assume Bill did not say that about Rachel.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31083
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Jan 2018, 18:20

Theny wrote:I assume Bill did not say that about Rachel.


No, Jalen made a comment about how good she is and Bill kind of gave an noncommital "yeah" or grunt or something.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31625
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Theny » 29 Jan 2018, 18:21

Briandong79 wrote:
Theny wrote:I assume Bill did not say that about Rachel.


No, Jalen made a comment about how good she is and Bill kind of gave an noncommital "yeah" or grunt or something.


Haha perfect.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31083
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Jan 2018, 18:26

Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Listened a bit to his pod with his cuckold buddy Jalen and they're picking all star teams as a bit. Our NBA boy genius ends up picking Derozen as third overall. What an idiot


Also both specifically said that there was no way that LeBron would take Kyrie or Durant. Insiders.

Overall though I enjoyed the podcast. The Grantland Basketball Hour would have worked, damn it! They actually made a semi-valid point that it was sort of like The Jump, that is at least Twitter successful, but Rachel Nichols is infinitely more likable on TV than Bill.

So other than being hosted by an abrasive, unfunny idiot with no TV skills, this TV talk show was a brilliant idea.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8094
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Jew Jitsu » 29 Jan 2018, 19:37

Briandong79 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Listened a bit to his pod with his cuckold buddy Jalen and they're picking all star teams as a bit. Our NBA boy genius ends up picking Derozen as third overall. What an idiot


Also both specifically said that there was no way that LeBron would take Kyrie or Durant. Insiders.

Overall though I enjoyed the podcast. The Grantland Basketball Hour would have worked, damn it! They actually made a semi-valid point that it was sort of like The Jump, that is at least Twitter successful, but Rachel Nichols is infinitely more likable on TV than Bill.

Yes, indeed!

Overall Jalen Rose is the worst type of adult to be around. Just one of those brown nosers that has no shame. How can anyone take anything that guy takes seriously? He exists to move up the ladder by sucking up to people more powerful than him.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Incogneetus69 » 29 Jan 2018, 19:40

I agree I don’t have any reason to dislike jalen Rose. He’s not said anything abbrasive or annoyed me really. But I promise you at the end of the day he is a cock sucker. He has skeletons
User avatar
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 25 Mar 2010, 01:46

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Jan 2018, 20:17

Jew Jitsu wrote:[Overall Jalen Rose is the worst type of adult to be around. Just one of those brown nosers that has no shame. How can anyone take anything that guy takes seriously? He exists to move up the ladder by sucking up to people more powerful than him.

I mean, that's like 90% of people on TV. You're not wrong, though.

Incogneetus69 wrote:I agree I don’t have any reason to dislike jalen Rose. He’s not said anything abbrasive or annoyed me really. But I promise you at the end of the day he is a cock sucker. He has skeletons

To me, he seems more like the guy who wants you to think he has a crazy past, but didn't really do much other than grow up around some hood people and have some wild times in college/early 20s.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8094
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Incogneetus69 » 31 Jan 2018, 15:19

Bill is weirdly obsessed with his last name.
User avatar
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 25 Mar 2010, 01:46

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Feb 2018, 09:11

Thought Simmons was a pretty decent guest though. Obviously was a "serious" actor but I didn't think he was over the top about it.

Wilmore was solid as well. I know Wilmore kind of works for/with him, but generally Simmons has stepped up the guests over the last 8 months or so.

ETA: Though he pretty clearly has basically no sports clout anymore. Outside of Durant, I don't remember the last actual athlete he had on.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31625
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests