The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Dec 2017, 12:20

JT99 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Listened to my first Simmons podcast in a long time on a long ride to work today. 12 NBA Questions for Christmas and Scrooge and Dickens or some shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm not sure if it was the constant Irving ballwashing as if he's any different than he ever was (but yes, he's a somewhat better defender this season because apparently Stevens is, in fact, a wizard), or that Tatum is apparently going to be the best shooter of all time (50/50/90 guy!), or how every. single. fucking. topic. turned. into. a. fucking. discussion. about. the. fucking. Celtics wait no it was this: Wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Wouldn't do it for their picks and Jaylen Brown (who through 100someodd games into their respective careers looks better than Paul George and Jimmy Butler - OKAY THEN). Because this Celtics team is the most fun to cheer for since the Reggie Lewis teams. Wouldn't want to ruin that and become like the Warriors. With more than one superstar. As if they didn't trade for Irving and sign Hayward this offseason. Can't ruin that with becoming like the Warriors, no, wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Best Celtics team to root for since.....the Reggie Lewis.....teams.

I honestly was sitting there in my 20 degree car thinking, "ok, he's doing a bit. there's a joke coming. he's in on something." He wasn't, there wasn't, he's not.

I would hit the Subscribe button on your YouTube Podcast Reaction channel

Let's not forget how he went on and on about how much fun the 08 celtics were and how they, unique to all nba squads, high fived each other during layup lines. Then he said he would trade that championship if the Celtics could have drafted durant. Now they have been further downgraded in the pyramid of fun Celtics teams. A sad day for the big 3!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Dec 2017, 14:07

Do this lil bitch write pieces anymore?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Dec 2017, 14:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Do this lil bitch write pieces anymore?

Yes, you post the links to them every Friday and pretend to not read or enjoy them.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Dec 2017, 14:17

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Do this lil bitch write pieces anymore?

Yes, you post the links to them every Friday and pretend to not read or enjoy them.

Lil b hasn’t written a piece this week or last week. Im over his audacity, his gall.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Dec 2017, 15:20

Bill and two buttnuts from his blog did a podcast about “sleeping giants” in college basketball. These schools should be powers but aren’t. It’s so lame that I’m just going to cut and paste some Reddit remarks about it.

His whole Seattle take was awful sans Elgin’s history there. UW is a much bigger program in a great part of the city and has the money to be better.

He just likes the name Seattle so much that it biases him. Washington v. Oregon is a very established rivalry, and there’s no reason it wouldn’t translate to CBB. Seattle v. Oregon is a city vs a state which makes no sense.

Also, you can tell none of them have been to U of H as the area around the campus is really, really bad. SMU and TCU don’t have that as there is some decent parts near them while Houston is in a pretty tough part of town.

Confusing title, but an interesting concept: Bill, Titus and Tate discuss which programs should be better, based on factors such as past success, location, and local rivalries.

They talked about schools including Holy Cross (shocker), Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Loyola Chicago, Indiana State and Duquesne in this edition. Part 2 comes out Friday.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Dec 2017, 15:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:He just likes the name Seattle so much that it biases him. Washington v. Oregon is a very established rivalry, and there’s no reason it wouldn’t translate to CBB. Seattle v. Oregon is a city vs a state which makes no sense.

:lol: Classic Bill.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 29 Dec 2017, 15:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Bill and two buttnuts from his blog did a podcast about “sleeping giants” in college basketball. These schools should be powers but aren’t. It’s so lame that I’m just going to cut and paste some Reddit remarks about it.

His whole Seattle take was awful sans Elgin’s history there. UW is a much bigger program in a great part of the city and has the money to be better.

He just likes the name Seattle so much that it biases him. Washington v. Oregon is a very established rivalry, and there’s no reason it wouldn’t translate to CBB. Seattle v. Oregon is a city vs a state which makes no sense.

Also, you can tell none of them have been to U of H as the area around the campus is really, really bad. SMU and TCU don’t have that as there is some decent parts near them while Houston is in a pretty tough part of town.

Confusing title, but an interesting concept: Bill, Titus and Tate discuss which programs should be better, based on factors such as past success, location, and local rivalries.

They talked about schools including Holy Cross (shocker), Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Loyola Chicago, Indiana State and Duquesne in this edition. Part 2 comes out Friday.

They should form the LEAGUE OF FORGOTTEN BASKETBALL SCHOOLS! St John's will be waiting by the phone.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Dec 2017, 15:32

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Bill and two buttnuts from his blog did a podcast about “sleeping giants” in college basketball. These schools should be powers but aren’t. It’s so lame that I’m just going to cut and paste some Reddit remarks about it.

They should form the LEAGUE OF FORGOTTEN BASKETBALL SCHOOLS! St John's will be waiting by the phone.

Yeah, but all St John's needs to do is go on a winning streak and it will ELECTRIFY the greatest city. Ppl say it, so it must be true.

Also cats at the Seattle-Oregon thing. Classic Bill.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 29 Dec 2017, 15:36

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Yeah, but all St John's needs to do is go on a winning streak and it will ELECTRIFY the greatest city. Ppl say it, so it must be true.

They also say living in NYC is appealing to recruits. I don't think these people have any idea where St John's is actually located.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Dec 2017, 15:46

chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:

They also say living in NYC is appealing to recruits. I don't think these people have any idea where St John's is actually located.

To be fair, nobody actually knows where St John's is. It's probably not even on google maps.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 29 Dec 2017, 15:49

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:

To be fair, nobody actually knows where St John's is. It's probably not even on google maps.

It's right in the middle of the square formed by the GCP, the CIP, the LIE, and the Van Wyck!
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Dec 2017, 20:26

I think Ball State should be bigger than it is, just on that name alone. Ball. State. Who wouldn't want to hoop it up at a school named Ball State.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 30 Dec 2017, 00:35

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I think Ball State should be bigger than it is, just on that name alone. Ball. State. Who wouldn't want to hoop it up at a school named Ball State.

Lavar Ball's kids?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 17:10

I love the Rams except for that Minnesota game, they dropped some passes.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Jan 2018, 19:51

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I love the Rams except for that Minnesota game, they dropped some passes.

?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh