The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby TheWolf » 15 Dec 2017, 22:14

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the wolf wrote: every moron with an Internet connection now has the ability to just incessantly whine about how horrible everything is, whether it affects them in any way or not, and we all have to listen.

Not now that net neutrality is gone!

That's what everyone's been bitching about right?

No way to know.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Dec 2017, 19:51

Incogneetus69 wrote:I’m kinda rambling but how can he reasonably backup such an assertation that 2017 America is the darkest time in human history?

I honestly think you could make a decent argument for this. However, it is far beyond Bill's capacity to do so and would obviously go much deeper than the president being a dickhead with annoying dickhead supporters.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 18 Dec 2017, 20:11

Dthefritz wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:I’m kinda rambling but how can he reasonably backup such an assertation that 2017 America is the darkest time in human history?

I honestly think you could make a decent argument for this. However, it is far beyond Bill's capacity to do so and would obviously go much deeper than the president being a dickhead with annoying dickhead supporters.

No. Just no. We need to bring back the Oregon Trail game.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Dec 2017, 20:23

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Well obviously we are materially better off than ever before. No on is disputing that, so arguments have to be made on different grounds. I'm not saying I buy such arguments, but I do enjoy some of them.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 18 Dec 2017, 20:26

Dthefritz wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Well obviously we are materially better off than ever before. No on is disputing that, so arguments have to be made on different grounds. I'm not saying I buy such arguments, but I do enjoy some of them.

Tell me what those different grounds are then. I will say social media is probably a detriment to the human psyche.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JT99 » 18 Dec 2017, 22:01

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Tell me what those different grounds are then. I will say social media is probably a detriment to the human psyche.

Ghengis Khan roamed the Earth conquering people with a band of warriors who drank blood from the throats of their own horses in order to stay hydrated.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Dec 2017, 23:03

JT99 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Ghengis Khan roamed the Earth conquering people with a band of warriors who drank blood from the throats of their own horses in order to stay hydrated.

Fun fact: they still boil people alive in that part of the world.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 19 Dec 2017, 07:39

Dthefritz wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

No shit.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 19 Dec 2017, 11:22

Phil was really down on Mitch Trubisky during the most recent podcast :( . has america learned nothing from the jared goff saga? just get rid of john fox, put some offensive mastermind in there and we will be golden :P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 19 Dec 2017, 11:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Phil was really down on Mitch Trubisky during the most recent podcast :( . has america learned nothing from the jared goff saga? just get rid of john fox, put some offensive mastermind in there and we will be golden :P

"Al" Golden
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 19 Dec 2017, 23:05

Theny wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Phil was really down on Mitch Trubisky during the most recent podcast :( . has america learned nothing from the jared goff saga? just get rid of john fox, put some offensive mastermind in there and we will be golden :P

"Al" Golden

"Al" Golden "Shower"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Dec 2017, 10:01

Listened to my first Simmons podcast in a long time on a long ride to work today. 12 NBA Questions for Christmas and Scrooge and Dickens or some shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm not sure if it was the constant Irving ballwashing as if he's any different than he ever was (but yes, he's a somewhat better defender this season because apparently Stevens is, in fact, a wizard), or that Tatum is apparently going to be the best shooter of all time (50/50/90 guy!), or how every. single. fucking. topic. turned. into. a. fucking. discussion. about. the. fucking. Celtics wait no it was this: Wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Wouldn't do it for their picks and Jaylen Brown (who through 100someodd games into their respective careers looks better than Paul George and Jimmy Butler - OKAY THEN). Because this Celtics team is the most fun to cheer for since the Reggie Lewis teams. Wouldn't want to ruin that and become like the Warriors. With more than one superstar. As if they didn't trade for Irving and sign Hayward this offseason. Can't ruin that with becoming like the Warriors, no, wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Best Celtics team to root for since.....the Reggie Lewis.....teams.

I honestly was sitting there in my 20 degree car thinking, "ok, he's doing a bit. there's a joke coming. he's in on something." He wasn't, there wasn't, he's not.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 22 Dec 2017, 10:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Listened to my first Simmons podcast in a long time on a long ride to work today. 12 NBA Questions for Christmas and Scrooge and Dickens or some shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm not sure if it was the constant Irving ballwashing as if he's any different than he ever was (but yes, he's a somewhat better defender this season because apparently Stevens is, in fact, a wizard), or that Tatum is apparently going to be the best shooter of all time (50/50/90 guy!), or how every. single. fucking. topic. turned. into. a. fucking. discussion. about. the. fucking. Celtics wait no it was this: Wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Wouldn't do it for their picks and Jaylen Brown (who through 100someodd games into their respective careers looks better than Paul George and Jimmy Butler - OKAY THEN). Because this Celtics team is the most fun to cheer for since the Reggie Lewis teams. Wouldn't want to ruin that and become like the Warriors. With more than one superstar. As if they didn't trade for Irving and sign Hayward this offseason. Can't ruin that with becoming like the Warriors, no, wouldn't trade for Anthony Davis. Best Celtics team to root for since.....the Reggie Lewis.....teams.

I honestly was sitting there in my 20 degree car thinking, "ok, he's doing a bit. there's a joke coming. he's in on something." He wasn't, there wasn't, he's not.

I would hit the Subscribe button on your YouTube Podcast Reaction channel
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Dec 2017, 12:11

I am thoroughly enjoying the continued trend of listening and/or reading noted Celtics homer Bill Simmons content and the subsequent bitching and moankng about the absurd amount of Celtics homerism in said content.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 22 Dec 2017, 12:12

Gregs Kite wrote:I am thoroughly enjoying the continued trend of listening and/or reading noted Celtics homer Bill Simmons content and the subsequent bitching and moankng about the absurd amount of Celtics homerism in said content.

Can't wait for the Kyrie Irving backlash when he is dinged with a minor injury, or starts putting up a lot of 3 for 17 games with 1 assist or less. It is coming.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh