The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Nov 2017, 20:36

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Lewis played for any other team and you fucking nimrods would be tripping over yourselves to blow his corpse.

Not to mention you dickheads were seven years old when he was playing. Thank god for charts and dots and stuff.

Oh fun, Pre dry heave Gary is here.

Yeah, no. It's a shame he died when and how he did, and he was really good. but if any fan of his hypothetical other team tried to compare him to the likes of MJ, we would call him a Homer just the same.

I believe you.

Yeah.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Nov 2017, 20:40

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Lewis played for any other team and you fucking nimrods would be tripping over yourselves to blow his corpse.

Not to mention you dickheads were seven years old when he was playing. Thank god for charts and dots and stuff.

Yeah, no. It's a shame he died when and how he did, and he was really good. but if any fan of his hypothetical other team tried to compare him to the likes of MJ, we would call him a Homer just the same.

I believe you.

Yeah.

When people say that kawhi Leonard, a much better player than Lewis, is on the same tier as lebron/durant, I throw cold water on it too.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Nov 2017, 20:46

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I believe you.

Yeah.

When people say that kawhi Leonard, a much better player than Lewis, is on the same tier as lebron/durant, I throw cold water on it too.

Yeah but he's a well spoken negro. And a Spur. Terrible example.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Nov 2017, 20:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I believe you.

Yeah.

Yeah but he's a well spoken negro. And a Spur. Terrible example.

Look, you can accuse me of bias all you want. Reggie Lewis wasn't anywhere near the best player of the 90s and anybody who says that deserves to be mocked.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 Dec 2017, 05:10

Greg, when are the Celtics going to retire Rick Fox's jersey?
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2017, 12:11

I could listen to Cranston talk shop all day long. Great episode. (also the Andy Kaufman character was Tony Clifton)
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 06 Dec 2017, 12:14

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I could listen to Cranston talk shop all day long. Great episode. (also the Andy Kaufman character was Tony Clifton)

Brandon!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2017, 15:53

I need more info on the Cranston rest stop motorcycle story. So they stayed at a rest stop that was just a roof on a cement slab for six days? Where did they get food? Was there a rest shop vending machine fully stocked and loaded for them?
Did he say he was reading playbills the six days he was stranded there to pass the time? So I'm assuming he had just packed a ton of playbills on his motorcycle for the trip and he ended up with a perfect place to read?

Very good podcast to add on what everyone else is saying.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goose » 06 Dec 2017, 16:38

I seen Reggie Lewis play when I was an adult. He was okay. If I was giving a draft report it would look like this:

Strengths - good all around game for a small forward
Weaknesses - poor 3-point shooter
Best Comparison - Scottie Pippen
Must Improve -
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
heart condition
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Dec 2017, 16:48

Goose wrote:I seen Reggie Lewis play when I was an adult. He was okay. If I was giving a draft report it would look like this:

we have beef Goose. unless you mean dirt poor man's scottie pippen.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Goose » 06 Dec 2017, 17:04

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Goose wrote:I seen Reggie Lewis play when I was an adult. He was okay. If I was giving a draft report it would look like this:

I actually typed out "poor man's Scottie Pippen", but was trying for brevity before hitting the punch line. The comparison was only in service of the mean spirited shot at Reggie Lewis.

Without bothering to do any research I'm pretty sure that Pippen was a better passer, rebounder and defender and I'll remember watching Pippen play way more than Reggie Lewis.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 06 Dec 2017, 17:07

Goose wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I actually typed out "poor man's Scottie Pippen", but was trying for brevity before hitting the punch line. The comparison was only in service of the mean spirited shot at Reggie Lewis.

Without bothering to do any research I'm pretty sure that Pippen was a better passer, rebounder and defender and I'll remember watching Pippen play way more than Reggie Lewis.

Pippen benefits in this regard from the whole "not dying" thing.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby jman » 06 Dec 2017, 17:19

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

aside from the not dying thing, Pippen playing with another guy who wasn't too shabby helped a little too.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2017, 17:20

jman wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

aside from the not dying thing, Pippen playing with another guy who wasn't too shabby helped a little too.

Pippen is in 2K. Reggie Lewis isn’t, I don’t think. Think about that.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Dec 2017, 17:24

jman wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

pippen and jordan helped each other.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh